Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
AN INDIAN WIFE'S PARTY QUICKIE by sansar

The party was going on in full swing. It was to celebrate my husbands' boss being a father of a baby boy. I am Nina. 29 years of age, married to Vivek for the last 6 years. We have no children as we have decided to delay being parents till we settle down with a good financial base. Vivek, my husband, who is 2 years older than me, was working as an Engineer for Mr. Raghavan's firm since the last many years and they had become very good friends; in fact we had become very good family friends, - visiting each others' houses, for lunches and dinners or just a casual drink.
Komal, Raghavan's wife had delivered a day earlier and was at her parents' house, which was a day's travel. Komal had gone to her parents place for delivery, as is the tradition in Indian houses, since the last three months and Raghavan & Vivek either had their meals in hotels or sometimes came home for lunch or a casual dinner on weekends. We had become very close friends. To celebrate this occasion, Raghavan had given a party, to us and another 3 couples whose husbands worked in the firm, at his home which was a beautifully landscaped bungalow on the outskirts of Pune. It offered a fantastic view of the mountain range and offered good privacy. His house was aesthetically designed and Komal was a stickler for cleanliness and had a good sense of décor. Though sparsely decorated, it had the touch of a connoisseur.
Though we were just 8 guests, Raghavan had brought food for 20 guests. He had brought the most expensive liquors & wines and everyone, including the other three ladies enjoyed them, generously. The mood had lightened and the jokes had turned raunchier. While some of them giggled, the rest joined in with bursts of laughter.
As regards the house, it was palatial. It had a huge sitting room, placed at a lower level with the upper level holding the kitchen and dining room. The entire 3 sides of the sitting room were flanked by wide verandahs; with huge open French windows separating the hall & the verandahs. This created an aura of vastness and spaciousness in the room. The dining room was open and had no walls.
The architect had designed it, keeping privacy of the diners in mind, in case of casual visitors. The kitchen was any wife's delight, holding the most modern gadgetry. There were three bedrooms; one was on the ground floor, while two were on the upper level. All being attached with bathrooms & toilets, one could have privacy at hand, without disturbing any other person in the house. However, there were two more bathrooms with toilets at the lower level next to the kitchen, which were kept for casual visitors and guests.
The lower bedroom was for guests, while the top one was used by Raghavan & Komal. The nearby one would now be used for the baby and was superbly decorated with curtains, soft toys and a rocking cradle.
The evening had slipped into darkness and the drinking binge had started having effect on all of us. One of the wives expressed her wish to me to use the washroom and I directed her to one of the lower toilets. Since she was not aware of the house, she requested me to accompany her. I went and showed it to her. As she closed the door, I saw Raghavan in the kitchen and went in to help him out.
"Boss. Any help?" I queried.
Raghavan turned around and was surprised to see me.
"Hey, there! What are you doing here? Hope you are enjoying the party?"
"Aarti wanted to use the toilet and I just came to guide her."
"Oh! Nina you please use our bath, on the first floor, in case you need to. Komal has all the right things for make-up, in case you wish to powder your pretty nose. I am sure she will understand and not mind."
"It's ok, Boss. I could use the down one," I replied.
"No, I insist. And please drop the 'Boss' part. Please call me Raghu. You are family, Nina," he stressed. I blushed with the heaped adoration and being called family.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband+7 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 20-01-2021, 12:31 PM