Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He was telling her, ' Oh Darling lift your buttocks and thrust back into me upwards. Yes! '

My wife now was getting desperate.. I was surprised to see her talking crudely ' Sir, slam it in.. faster.. deeper.. more.. I want more...! Take your pleasure from me! This is what you wanted is it not? To tear me up? Now you have torn me. So take your pleasure from me! '

My Boss, reverted into Hindi, ' Are kya maaza aa raha hai. Mera Poora Louda teri choot mein hain Sheela. Teri choti si chhooth ab badi ho gayi hai! Ab tujhe chote lund se kaam nahi chalega. Tujhe maza nahin aayega. Ab tho thujhe bade lund ki hamesha zaroorat hogi. Tu bar bar mere paas aana. Mein tere pyaas bhujaaoonga meri Sheela Dear! '

My wife too replied in Hindi, ' Jee haan sir, main aapke paas aaooongi...aap mere pyaas hamesha bhujana! '
She again started with her, ' Ohhhhh...ahhhhh... faster... aaaaahhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....! '
Suddenly she screamed, " 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! '
I knew she had got an orgasm. Within a few moments, my boss too shouted, ' Sheela, I am going to cccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... and after a few moments the room was totally silent. The lovers seem to have emptied their secretions into one another and seemed to have collapsed onto the bed to sleep!
My cock was raging to fuck now. But my wife was in his arms and probably asleep! I slowly and dejectedly walked to our guest room and laid down on the bed still horny, still excited. 

Suddenly I heard the door of my boss's bedroom slam shut! I realised that my wife was coming back to satisfy me exactly like I had asked her to! I was extremely excited now, as I wanted to see how she looked and behaved after having taken in such a large organ into her cunt....

Our bedroom door opened, in the dim light, I saw my wife entering the room... she was completely naked.. I got up and went to her.. she was shivering and shaking! She had marks of dried semen on her cheeks and mouth. She had bite marks and reddish welts all over on her neck, breasts, navel, thighs where Mr. Khorana seemed to have bit her and scratched her in the heat of his passion. Her full body was glistening as she was drenched in sweat. She had a pungent smell of semen on her. Her long hair was completely dishevelled. In fact her hair was matted to her face with the sweat. I could also see semen trickling from her cunt on both sides of her thighs! Though I supported her, yet she was half shivering and shaking. She seemed to be totally so tired, that she was unable to stand properly. But despite her tiredness, the poor thing had come only because I had told her that I wished to fuck her immediately after she was fucked and she wanted me to have my pleasure!

I put my arm over her shoulder and supported her. I carried her to the bed and made her lie down without saying a word. She was looking at me silently. In the dim light of the room, I seperated her thighs and looked at her cunt. It was in a mess. Her thighs seem to have been bitten hard. Her thick pubic hair was almost full of my boss's dried semen. I slightly opened her cunt lips with my fingers. I could see her inner cunt was still full with semen. I inserted one finger into her cunt and felt the slushy semen all over. We still did not talk. Slowly I climbed on to the bed, got between her legs, and positioned my penis on her freshly fucked vagina and pushed it into her. 

I got a shock! My wife's normally tight cunt which would grip my cock tightly, was now all loose. I could virtually not feel anything except the messy, warm, slushy, gooey, semen of my boss, mixed up with my wife's own juices. The feeling of the slushy warm semen in her cunt against my cock was so exciting and out of this world, that in just three to four thrusts, I ejaculated into her cunt. As I was ejaculating my wife pulled me deep into her. I collapsed on her.

She asked me, ' Darling, did you enjoy? Have I changed now? '
I said, ' Yes, Darling! Unfortunately, Mr. Khorana's gigantic cock has completely torn and opened up your cunt love. It has become too big and loose. But still, I love it! '
She said, ' I know Darling! I could feel the difference when you penetrated me! '
I asked, ' Why? What did you feel? '
She simply said, ' Nothing! '

I looked at her sadly. I reasoned out with her... ' Darling, look, from now on now I dont think, you will ever be satisfied with my small cock. You will certainly need a cock like Khorana's to satisfy your big cunt now. The best thing to do is - As Khorana has suggested, let us move in with him. As it is he is lonely and alone. He too needs a good woman. You can be his mistress and almost like his wife. You can take care of him. You can sleep in the nights on his bed with him, you can love him and take care of all his sexual needs. It will also keep you sexually satisfied. When you or myself feel like it, you can take care of my sexual needs too. No one needs to know our arrangement except the three of us! To the world we can say that as Khorana is too old, he needs some people for security and medical reasons. But within us, we know that it is for pleasing your cunt and his cock only! OK? '
She said, ' Darling, but you will not enjoy my vagina anymore! '

I said, ' No Sheela, I can always find other places to put my cock into you! '

She looked puzzled and then shocked! Finally she laughed, ' OK Dear, I shall keep that place reserved for your private pleasure. OK? I will inform him about our agreement tomorrow morning when he wakes up Darling!

I pulled her to me again, ' Sheela, since this may be your last night with me on my bed, I am not going to leave you now! '

So saying I pushed my cock into her and fucked her till I ejaculated and then we went to sleep!

stay tuned for another story.

[/url]

[url=https://www...'.beta/s/the-dinner-with-my-chairman#]

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband+7 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 17-01-2021, 06:53 AM