Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
P: Come on join me.
A: A coffee will do,
P: wait; let me complete then I will get you.
A: so sweet of you, you really take care of neighbour.....

P: In any case you will ask, so thought will offer.
A: yes first coffee is super and second gives me a chance to be with this beautiful woman.
P: So you have started again.
A: issue is when I speak truth, you won’t agree, anyway dinner is on me, don’t prepare in the night, be ready by 7pm.
P: I did not say I will come.
A: Pl come and I will tell you why in dinner, pl do not say no

P: laughs ok, YOU SEEM INSISTENT.
A: thx, I will move now and meet you in night.

PADMINI thought this guy is using all tricks to be in between my legs. She shrugged her shoulders as she knew she likes this guy.

As Anil reached her place she is surprised he is in shorts and a T and he smiled and said as we go in car this is ok, you too can choose  skirt.

P: Oh you think I have skirts to wear?
A: you may have from earlier days or as gift from hubby.
P: I will be in saree, any issues.
A: Absolutely not, but if you are Ok I will gift you some modern ware.
P: No thx.
A: It is ok let us go.

He drove her to a resort on the outskirts and they are seated comfortably in a grove like place. The place is designed for absolute privacy and near a small waterfall.  Anil chooses a place from where they can look at the falling water. The place is quite and the normal noisy crowd is missing here. 

Padmini liked the ambiance and said so. Yes Padmini I thought I should take you to a best place where the look is lovely, the ambiance is good and food is tasty. She thought yes, you are pulling all tricks to be in between my legs but she also realized that he has succeeded to some extent already. She recalled what her hubby said of physical needs and smiled.

A: Why you are smiling?
P: when hubby is there we used to go out. So long time I am back like that.
A: No issues, feel free Padmini, enjoy the moment.
P: Thx Anil
A: I will order wine for you, beer is not good in a place for you.
P: why?
A: Beer is dull and drab and this  place calls for wine which will elevate your joy.
P: You seem an expert.
A: yes sort of, we enjoy an occasional drink.

So they chatted together and as Anil said PADMINI started to enjoy, the wine is good and food is tasty too, and the chat lowered her inhibitions too. He ordered a repeat and now he is stting very close and the talk moved to Vijay.

Padmini He is close pal of my son and he is also close to me.

A:Yes I can see it in his eyes, he enjoys helping you and be with you.
P: Yes he is a very helping boy.
A: Good you have someone to help in hubby’s absence, from now on you can count on me too.
P: Even after he comes back?
A: Oh yes, why U have such doubt?

stay tuned........./
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANIL FLRTS WITH PADMINI...Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 16-01-2021, 06:36 AM