Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I said, ' I will wait outside this door to listen to both of you enjoying yourselves. You have your pleasure, give him his pleasure completely and then come back to our room and take care of me. I want to put my cock into your cunt after he has fucked it throroughly with his gigantic organ! OK? Now open the door and go in! '..........

She opened the door and went in. I put my ear to the door and could see hear the distinct shock of my boss, as he spoke something to her, which I could not make out. I could hear her reply.

Afterwards things became very quiet, as I could only hear the rustling of clothes / bedsheets, which meant that he was obviously too excited and was not going to ask her to leave.

Slowly I could hear kisses. The old man of 61 years was kissing my 26 year old wife. Within a few moments I could hear my wife's cries, ' Oh Sir, No!..... ' Ohhhh... Ahhhhh.... Sir no! ' I could make out now that the old man had obviously removed the nighties and was now obviously fondling her lovely breasts and was probably sucking or biting her large brown nipples. 

After some time some more rustling and again my wife's cries.... ' Oh... Oh!... aaaaahhhhh!!! ' This went on for almost 5 - 6 minutes and then she screamed out.... aaaahhhhh.... deeper please... Sir... please... yes... yes... yes... aaaaaaahhhhhhh...!!!!!! '

I knew then that my boss was sucking her hot, juicy, wet cunt and had brought her to an orgasm! Then I heard the bed creak a bit and then silence. Moments later I could hear the sounds of slurping and then my boss, rough voice.. ' Yeah Sheela... yes.. suck it.. oh Darling... take it more inside your throat... faster dear... yes.. yeah... zhorse.. aur zhorse... yes.. yes.. aaahh... kitna maza aaraha hai... yes...! I knew that my wife had taken his huge organ into her tender lovely mouth and was sucking and pleasuring my boss. 

His oohs and aaaahs went on for 3 - 4 minutes and then he started screaming... aaaaahh... Sheela... I am going to cum darling... please.. I want to come into your mouth and I want you to swallow my cum....yes.. yes...yes... oooooohhhhhhhhh....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... Oh heavens...aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I knew that my wife had sucked my boss to his orgasm and more shockingly... he had actually cum into her sweet mouth and she had swallowed all his cum....!!!! My cock was bursting with excitement at the knowledge that my wife had completely swallowed my boss's cum! The room became very silent as both of them had probably collapsed into each other's arms after sucking each other off!

After almost half an hour, I could hear the sound of kisses once again. Then the rustling of bedsheets. Slowly I could hear the bed creaking as if they were trying to adjust themselves on it. In a moment I could hear my wife cry out, ' Ahhhh.... Slowly Sir... AAAHHHHH....No Sir.... No.... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.... it is paining... AAAAAHHHHHHHH....! ' I knew then that he had finally got what he was doing... he was thrusting his massive cock into her tight cunt...! '

In a few moments again she moaned, ' Sir! Please Sir... it is too big... you are tearing me open... Oh Heavens... It is paining... Aaaah... Aaaaaahh... '

Then his voice, ' No Darling! Sheela, just bear a little dear... it has only gone half... I shall push it slowly OK Love? '

Then her voice sobbing, ' No! Sir! AAAAAHHHHHHH... NOOOOOOOO... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.... I will die with pain now....! '

To which his reply was... Sheela.. Darling give me more room...spread your thighs still wide apart... wait... life your legs more.. there I shall put them over my shoulders...now I can thrust more better.... Hold on love! '
Within a few seconds I heard a very loud scream from my wife, ' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ' Oh Heavens...AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I will die now! '
His response, ' There Darling, Its fully in now! Look how tighly your vagina is lovingly holding my cock! ' I realised with amazement that my wife's tiny little cunt, which was used to taking my five inch cock had amazingly taken all of his eight inches thick cock.

Within a few moments, the bed started creakling loudly, obviously, my boss was now slamming his rigid cock into my wife's tender cunt. I could hear the noise of their bodies ' putch.. putch.. putch..! ' I could also make out that my wife's pain had gone and she had begun to enjoy, as she was now whimpering, ' Yes, Yes, Sir... faster.. faster.. deeper.. deeper.. faster...! '
He was telling her, ' Oh Darling lift your buttocks and thrust back into me upwards. Yes! '

stay tuned........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: THE DINNER WITH MY CHAIRMAN by Indian Husband+7 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 12-01-2021, 06:55 AM