Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
R: Oh he adores them?
A: Anyone else adores them?
R: Yes, you are the other one.
A: (she has become clever these days) Even my neighbor adores them, you should give her a chance baby.
R: laughs May be one day she can taste my boobs but not soon........

P: ok no issue but he felt bad At least call her and have your fun.

Rama could sense from his body language and felt sorry that she could not say yes to his desire.

That night they had good fuck in the night.........

Days passed and by chance Anjali phoned one day and asked Rama whether she can come and whether she can bring her neighbor too. The hint is clear, she wanted to have lesbo with both Rama and her neighbor. But Rama is in no mood to invie the neighbor. She is scared she may slip a word and then word will spread. Also she knows that her hubby wanted her to invite Anjali to share a drink but Rama is sure he will invite Anand too. She also does not want to hurt her sis and also wanted to test  waters. So she simply said only you are welcome. Come around 11, I will finish cooking too and mischievously added we can talk leisurely. Anjali responded yes we will but we will have some intimate action.

Next day Anjali came at 11am and Rama is ready, dbangd in a saree with deep low cut blouse, stitched specially for their  sessions with Anand. She decided against bra and panty as anyhow they will be discarded.

R: Hi sis, how are you
A: I am fine and how are you
R: I am very fine.
A: I can see it in your body language and your dress. You are no longer the Rama I know; there is a paradigm change in you.

Rama just shrugs her shoulders leaving Anjali gasping at her new found self confidence.

A: You look radiant, beautiful and even sexy too, I am jealous of you my little sis.
R: Oh thx for being generous, you also look fabulous and yes sexy.

Rama guides her sis to bed room and brings drinks.

A: There is so much change, why drinks now?
R: Let us sip so that we are relaxed before the action, she winks.
A: My God, I am seeing a new confident Rama, looks as if BIL is roasting you in bed.
R: yes in a way, our love life has improved after we went to that resort.
A: How is that friend of your hubby?
R: Oh Anand, he is good and comes occasionally.
A: So you also join?
R: Sometimes yes and we have nice time. But why you are so much interested in him?
A; I saw him leave around midnight when I was returning from the movie, so asked.
R:  oh, you were with whom?
A; with hubby, he stopped the car I got out and he drove to park it inside, I saw him leave as I was entering the house.
R: (heaved a sigh of relief) Oh Good so you had nice time.

By now they are sipping drinks and Anjali came near Rama and removed her pallu. She noticed no bra inside. Rama too removed her pallu as she now wanted to explore and test her sis and see whether she is willing to share a drink, effectively taking first step for putting her on the way for her to get fucked buy her hubby and she thought wickedly even Anand. Anjali on her part squeezed her boobs and said lovely boobs my sis has. But she too is on mission today; she wanted to find more from Rama.

Anjali hugged her sis and kissed her younger sis and chewed her lips and said

A: your lips are so thin and delicious Rama, your hubby is lucky.
R: Yes he loves them a lot.
A: And these big boobs?
R: Oh he adores them.
A: Anyone else adores them?
R: Yes, you are the other one.
A: (she has become clever these days) Even my neighbor adores them, you should give her a chance baby.
R: laughs May be one day she can taste my boobs but not soon

stay tuned.....
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND Fucks rama at last: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 10-01-2021, 06:40 AM