Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He said, ' Amar and Mrs. Amar, I am extremely embarassed. You know that I stay all alone in this house with my old cook cum housekeeper. My arrangements for today's dinner are all messed up, as my old cook had to leave due to some emergency in his son's house. So, we can either order dinner from outside, or go out for dinner, as you wish! '
I said, ' Sir, whatever suits you, would be fine '

He replied, ' OK. Then lets have drinks here and order food to be brought here itself. We can relaxedly and confortably eat without any haste or hurry! '

So, Sheela and myself helped Mr. Khorana to order food and to bring the liquor and serve it to all of us. I could see that the normally very confident Mr. Khorana, was very shy, hesitant and speechless due to the presence of my wife. He was actually very nervous and I could see his eyes darting over my wife's breasts and body whenever her eyes were turned away. I could see that he was getting excited just by looking at her. We made small talk, while drinking. Mr. Khorana started drinking large pegs of whisky. After some time he excused himself to get a packet of cigarettes from his room. As he left, Sheela told me that she wanted to go to the wash room and got up to leave. But within 5 minutes she hurried back - all flustered!

I asked her. ' What happened Darling, why did you rush back? '

She replied, ' Amar, I dont know where the wash room was so by mistake I almost barged into a room where I saw your boss. It was embarassing. Lucky he did not see me! '

I said, ' Why, what was he doing? '
She said, ' You go quietly down that room and see for yourself! '
I said, ' You come and show me which room! '

When both of us went to the roomwhere he was and quietly opened the door slightly, we could see Mr. Khorana sitting on an easy chair and masturbating. He had a huge cock. It was massive - almost 8 inches long and almost 3 inches thick! It was black and stood like a huge cricket bat! It was covered with white hair. He was on the verge of his orgasm, he was furiously pushing his palm up and down over his massive cock.

Finally as he started ejaculating huge globs of semen, he cried out, ' Oh! Sheela... aaaaaahhhhhhhh! '

Both of us were shocked! That was my wife's name. And he had obviously fantasised about my wife while he masturbated. But we quietly came back to where we were and sat down. After a few minutes Mr. Khorana too returned.

He said, ' Sorry, I was searching for my cigarettes! '

He simply did not know that we had seen him masturbating. We continued drinking. Despite having masturbated, he still seemed to be excited. More importantly, I could see my wife quite excited and was wondering the reason, when it struck me, that the sight of Mr. Khorana's massive eight inch cock had turned her on, as it was the first time that she has seen such a massive organ ( My cock is much smaller - around only 5 inches in length when erect ) It actually excited me to know that my wife was aroused at the sight of another man's penis!

By the time we finished dinner, it was almost 12.00 midnight. Mr. Khorana said, ' Amar, it is midnight now. It is unsafe to travel all alone with your wife now. Why dont both of you stay over in our guest bedroom? There is absoluteley no one in the house! '

I said, ' No Sir! We dont wish to give you trouble! '
He replied, ' No! Dont be silly. I insist. In fact you can use a set of spare night clothes that I have and your wife can use a set of night clothes, that my daughter keeps in spare for use, when she comes to India! '

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Deepa -- Submits (for Betterment of Family) by sanjuagarwal2068 +6 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 05-01-2021, 06:44 AM