Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter - Nine continues...............

It took a while before Meera gathered herself. She went to our bedroom and sat on the bed silently. I finally decided to have a conversation with her. I pulled a chair in front of her.

"Meera, honestly I didn't know you'd be offended so much by this. I didn't mean to insult you in any way."
Meera looked up into my eyes. It was then she truly exploded.
"I can't believe you're doing this again, Krish. What has gone into your head? It's okay to have some flirty banter but this is far from that. You're trying to manipulate me for your voyeuristic pleasure."
"No, baby. I didn't mean that. This isn't that." I tried to explain.
"What were you thinking when you handed a man your wife's undergarment? How do you justify that, Krish?"
More than the words she spoke, the frustration they carried hurt me. The tone of her voice and the look in her eyes, together, implied how fed up she was with my antics. But I wasn't ready to accept I had done a grave mistake.
"I didn't think anything, Meera. It just happened. When he saw he was excited. It played out like a prank. I thought he would keep it back sometimes later. Look, he's a person I trust a lot. He's a genuine friend. He's the one suggested me to take you along for our vacation. If he truly had creepy intentions, he could have easily waited till I'm gone and then tried to get close to you when you're alone."
Meera looked at me with some sort of understanding. I went on, "I told you he's a genuine friend who's a lot more honest than you think. I trust him even when he's hiding your panty. It's true - he's excited about you but you can talk to him about what's in his mind. Let's call him back. It's not right to make him leave like this."
"But," Meera took a deep breath, "Tejas is too good a guy in your eyes despite his flirting and this. What if he's trying to manipulate you? He claimed he's got a size issue. How do you know for sure? I think no man would do such a claim unless he's trying to fool someone."
She was talking about Tejas' small penis. Her argument was valid - except that I had confirmed it by my hand. But explaining it to Meera was never an option.
"He didn't straight away tell me that he's got a small dick. It's about his love failure. He told me about how it ended after he attempted to have sex with her. It's not that the girl opposed it, but it's otherwise. He could not have sex with her because the length was a bit short. I mean, too short. That's how he told me."
Meera was listening carefully. She was at loss for words now.
"I can see you're sad listening to this. So am I. But it's not that I empathise him; I'd rather encourage him to play it cool. He's cool with that. He isn't dying because of a shortcoming. And that makes him a wonderful guy."
Meera shook her head.
"I'm sorry, I blasted him." She said.
"No problem. You can reverse that."
"By apologising?"
"You don't have to apologise. I don't hold a view that he didn't do anything wrong. Of course, it's wrong to touch your panty without your permission. It's him who owed you an apology and he already did that. You should forgive him first."
Meera nodded with a smile.
"And then?"
"I'd suggest you behave I bit romantically so that he'll forget the confrontation. He likes you so much. Yeah, I know he may be fantasizing about you but it's common. I'm sure he would confess that if you asked him because I know him. No one else would do that. He's honest with me about everything. He should be so with you too. He asked me for permission before taking the panty. He could have easily stolen it, couldn't he?"
Meera shook her head.
"Stop it now, Krish. Please. I already feel bad I made him leave."
"You have the choice to reverse it. Let's call him back."
"He'll be embarrassed to face me again, won't he?"
"You can make him feel better."
"How?"
"Show him a bit of affection."
"Krish..."
"I didn't mean you grab him and kiss him. A friendly hug, a cool chat, a few dance steps to a tune. He's a good dancer, not like me. He'll be very happy to dance with you."
"I'm not gonna dance with him."
"I was just saying. It's your wish. You know he had once asked me if he could go on a date with you."
"What did you say?"
"I told him to try himself. He didn't have guts to ask you out. Sunday when you went with him to the market he was hoping to have coffee with you. But you refused."
"Yeah, I was tired. I remember."
Meera was finally cool. I phoned Tejas and handed the phone to Meera.
"Tejas, come back. I want to talk to you. Please," she said.
I heard Tejas' voice from the other end. He was coming back.
I hugged Meera when she ended the phone call.
"Thank you for being a friend of my friend."
She hugged me back and kissed me.
"I'm not gonna dance with him."
She said.
I smiled.
"You can do anything."
"Your over-encouragement is actually making me suspicious. I haven't forgotten how eager you were while doing roleplay as him. You were so hard that night."
"We had great fun that night, didn't we? We can do the same tonight."
"In his presence?"
"Not explicitly."
"The other night I had the feeling that he must have heard us making love. Did you ask him about it?"
"Not yet. I'll ask him. Or I suggest you ask him."
"What? No!" She pushed me lightly. "I'm not gonna ask him anything."
"But I'm sure he'd love to hear us making love. What do you say?"
"Fuck you, pervert!"
"Ouch! That hurts. I'm your husband, honey."
"I know you're just looking for opportunities to make this hard." She squeezed between my legs. I was semi-hard but I was nonchalant.
"What's wrong in that? Ultimately this is all yours."
Meera giggled.
"You're so shameless. No wonder you've got so attached with Tejas. He's equally perverted. Don't think I'm gonna put on a good host tonight. I'm gonna strip him first to check his size. I want to make sure he wasn't trying to fool you."
"Really?"
My eyes must have grown big.
"Yeah, really!" Meera mocked me. "But I'm not gonna let you derive kinky pleasure. I'm gonna take him to our balcony and then strip him."
I laughed.
"Outsiders will notice."
"I'll switch off the lights."
"Still people can see you standing with a young man there."
"I'm gonna make him wear my kurta. He's fond of my clothes right. I'm sure he'll wear it."
I did not believe her words, not even for a second. I laughed it off while appreciating her cool idea.

Twenty-five minutes later Tejas was back in our flat.
"Thank you so much for forgiving me." He said. "I can't express my gratefulness. This was going to be my worst memory for a long time. I was so pissed off."
"Well, I haven't forgiven you completely," Meera said. "I called you because my husband was sad. He is so liberal that he doesn't mind his wife's panty being touched by his friend. Actually he gets aroused by other men hitting on me without hurting his ego."
She was taunting me.
Tejas smiled. "I know that. He had once told me about an incident in the market when a guy ogled at you and that got him a hard-on."
"Oh, really?" Meera chuckled and looked at me.
"You just broke your promise to keep my secret, dude!" I blamed Tejas. He apologized, "Oh, I'm sorry. I got carried away with excitement."
Meera refilled our wine glasses and we engaged ourselves in jovial chit chat while enjoying the wine. Tejas said he had landed in a bar and had already ordered a beer and some snacks when I phoned him. The last moment cancellation led the staff to argue with him but he didn't mind. He was so happy to have Meera called him back that he made complete payment for the order. Meera sympathised with him.

It was me who brought us back again to the old subject when I wondered how Tejas completely forgot my wife's panty in the bed and hoped he wouldn't get caught.
Tejas scratched his neck. "Actually I did try to find it when I returned the next day. I remembered hiding it under the pillow as usual but when I realised it wasn't there, I couldn't remember where it could be. I had left in a hurry."
"It never crossed your mind that I would have found it?"
Meera asked.
"It did. I looked for signs but you were pretty normal. You were more concerned about Krish sir leaving for Bangalore. So I discarded the thought. I didn't dare to ask Krish sir, fearing he would chide me."
I remembered coming back from the market and seeing Meera upset that morning.
"I can't believe you stole just my panty."
Meera said.
"Actually I wanted to have one of your kurti too. But I never got the guts to pull off that one." Tejas revealed. Even I was surprised.
Meera bobbled her head and looked at me.
"What did I tell you, dear?"
Tejas was puzzled. "What did she say?"
"Forget it," Meera interrupted before I could speak. "Tell me what did you do with my panty, by the way?"
I wanted Tejas to admit how he used to rub it on his face. But Tejas was shy. "Can't tell you that."
"Don't be shy now. You used to be shameless when flirting with me."
"Yeah, but now I'm so embarrassed that honestly I can't even face you and look straight into your eyes."
Tejas admitted.
Meera laughed, "You can't be shy in front of me anymore. You don't have that liberty. You said you wanted to have my kurti, right? Come with me." She got up and took his wine glass and kept it on the centre table. Tejas stood up. I looked on, wondering what my wife was up to. She stopped and turned to me. "Do you mind if I gave him a night to remember?"
"As you like. He's all yours." I couldn't believe how her mood was getting naughty by now. But I knew she's not gonna cross the line.
"Nice." Meera nodded and led him to the room.
I was in disbelief and a sort of enthralment. It wasn't the first time I was seeing Meera leading another man to my room while I was left alone in the hall. As a flood of memories began to fill my head I couldn't ignore the warm feeling that was taking over my body. Meera and my friend had disappeared into the room even though the door wasn't closed.
What is she going to do with him?
"Do you mind if I gave him a night to remember?" Her words echoed in my head.
My erection that had disappeared in between was taking shape once again. I was still confused about what was happening but it didn't stop my dick from becoming hard. I thought of what Meera would be going through, and I felt her boldness was just growing. I was in for a show. My innate sensual cravings were waking up. I knew I was going to fuck Meera a lot sooner than I planned.
A lot deeper, harder, and thirstier.
I had got enough clues that suddenly my wife was agreeing to dance to my tune and tease my friend in a way he wouldn't even have dreamed of. I felt my dick throbbing and I envisaged pumping it deep into my naughty wife's pussy while my friend stood outside my bedroom's closed door. I instantly admitted that I wouldn't be offended at all. I wanted him to pull out his dick and jerk it while listening to my wife's moans. I promised myself that I would make the night longer, allowing him to learn how good I'm at eating my woman's cunt and also allowing him to learn how much it pleased her. I knew he would crave replacing me in my bed and making love to my wife. The thought simply delighted me.
The sudden surge in my dirty fantasies did not come without guilt. But I was able to assure me that this was all in my head because I knew how harmless my friend was.
It was his last chance to be with Meera. Possibly.
Even if he later visited Pune and got a chance to meet her in the unlikely event of my absence, I knew he wouldn't succeed in making a move that he would love to do in his dreams every night.
I didn't need to wait long before they returned. Tejas was holding a cloth, a kurti in his hand.
"He wanted to have my kurti. I have fulfilled his wish." Meera said.
It was the same kurti she was wearing in the afternoon.
"What are you gonna do with it?" I asked Tejas.
"He's gonna wear it, of course."
Meera said.
"No," Tejas said quickly.
"Yes, you are," Meera put her right arm around him, taking him by surprise. "You're gonna do everything I say tonight, aren't you?"
"Oh my God," Tejas blushed.
"Dude, it's your best chance to do some kinky stuff with her." I encouraged him.
"Yeah, kinky stuff!" Meera said and sat on the sofa Tejas was sitting earlier. "Go, wear that kurti. When you come back you get to sit with me here. So close, with your arms around me." Her offer was too tempting for him. He looked at me before he went back to the room and closed the door.
"Wow, you're lightening up the night. What's your plan, baby?"
I asked Meera. She smiled at me.
"That's it. Isn't it enough?"
I was disappointed.
"Not yet. Tease him a little more."
I went to her and bend down to kiss her. She was smiling but I managed to contain her lips. She groped my hardness over my pants.
"Mmm... I'm teasing him there but change is happening here." She quipped.
"A lot more can happen, honey," I whispered while pushing my hand under the waistband and I simply pulled out my dick. Meera's eyes bulged out of panic.
"What are you doing? Oh my God!"
She hurriedly checked the bedroom door while trying to grab my pants' waistband and put it back. When it resisted, she pulled down the lower edge of my T-Shirt to hide my dick.
"You such a pervert! Please!" Meera made a crying face. "You're going too far."
Her panic only helped my excitement to grow. My dick was yearning for attention.
"It's okay baby," I placed my left palm behind her and gestured her to take it in her mouth.
Her expression changed to utter disbelief.
At that exact moment, we heard the door opening. She sat back and I hurriedly pulled my pants up to hide my dick. I didn't miss to catch my wife's gorgeous coy smile before I turned to face my friend. He was standing there, wearing the brown kurti in place of his shirt. It fit well on his lean body. In fact, it didn't look much feminine except for his arms due to its short sleeves, but the fact that it was on Meera's body a few hours ago made me appreciate her naughty mind. Tejas stood with his both arms on the hips as if to give us a moment to appreciate his daring act.
Well, I wanted him to go back to the room for a few more minutes.
"You're wearing your jeans. Change it too."
I told him.
"What!" Tejas shook his head. Meera too, opposed my idea as she got up and pushed me aside. She appreciated Tejas for his 'good looks'. I commented it would be complete only if he changed his jeans too.
"He's a pervert; don't listen to him." Meera put her arm around him again and then turned to me.
"Sit down there, Krish! I know what you want."
She mocked me and led him to our room only to stop halfway.
"Don't try to follow us. I have something intimate to discuss with him. You can watch TV." She switched on the TV and then proceeded with Tejas to our bedroom. She took him further to the balcony and locked the door from outside. I couldn't believe it.
Is she going to strip him?
I tried to look through the window glass but it wasn't possible to see with the darkness outside. I came to the hall and only to become restless. I was already visualising Meera groping Tejas' crotch like she had done to me a few moments ago.
My wife's palm over his bulge! I felt more thrilled than threatened. I wanted to watch it somehow. I took the stool from her dressing table to the bathroom and placed it near the wall toward the small ventilation window. I kept the light off and closed the door and then climbed on the stool to peep through the window. I could see them standing in the balcony despite the darkness.
Tejas was standing with his back against the iron railing and Meera was on his right side, facing away from the door. They were talking which I couldn't hear. My eyes were on her right hand which she had let him hold fondly with his both hands. She was talking to him in a way that was making him shy, I felt.
I could see she was standing so close to him because they could have mistaken as two women from a distance.
My heart began to rush as I saw Tejas bringing her palm to his mouth and he kissed it. Meera not only stopped him but also turned his face slightly away to land a soft kiss on his cheek. More than my heart I felt the scene affected my dick I guess, it poked against my pants. For once I wished Meera went on to kiss him on the lips.
It was just a kinky wish I knew wouldn't materialise.
Meera was asking him questions, making him smile non-stop. I was dying to hear it. But the only sound I could hear was that coming from the TV. I wanted to go and turn it off but I wasn't ready to miss the action outside even for a second. Also, I didn't want to make Meera suspicious by stopping the TV. The only option I had was to watch closely and make a wild guess of what they were talking while anticipating Meera's next physical move.
However, she wasn't in any hurry. She kept shooting questions that made him shrink and look away while shaking his head sideways. I had seen him showcasing the body language when he was asked about keeping her photos in his mobile and zooming in them. This time I wondered if she was making him confess his fantasies.
Will he dare confess and give details of his fantasies about her?
I wished he spoke boldly about the nights he kissed her stolen panty and dreamed of licking her pussy. I wished he revealed about dreaming of wrapping his arms around her from behind and touching between her legs.
As if my crazy thoughts were spot on, Meera told him something and next moment he moved behind her to hug her from behind!
I held my breath and let my eyes follow meticulously where his arms were moving. It went around her belly and he pressed his body against her back and even tilting his face onto her right shoulder. I saw him tilting his head right and I guessed he was going to kiss her neck. But before he could succeed Meera slapped on his cheek lightly. He moved back to his position and Meera was again talking to him like nothing happened. Tejas first shook his head sideways and then looked at her in the eyes. Then he nodded affirmatively and began to unbutton his pants!
My heart stopped beating, almost.
It was obvious that he was acting on Meera's approval or demand. But otherwise what was happening was beyond my imagination. He was undressing his jeans while Meera was casually watching the surrounding, pretending oblivious of his action. She was definitely after something. My heart was pounding and my dick was throbbing.
Tejas dropped his jeans a few inches only and then he pulled out his dick from his underwear. I couldn't see his dick due to darkness. He was holding his dick and he turned his head to the right. Is he suggesting her to have a look?
My friend was presenting his dick to my wife. Just like he had done to me a few months ago. I had touched him over his pants, and my wife was now going to touch him barehanded. Isn't she?
She was still waiting to turn to him but I could not. As if doing it inadvertently, my hand wormed inside my pants and wrapped my fingers around my fully erected length. It felt great. Then I saw Meera, though casually again, reaching with her right hand to grab my friend's dick. Tejas was looking straight like a stone but I knew he was just living the dream of his life. The most stunning woman he had ever met was giving him the pleasure he could only dream about. Meera moved further right to stand as close as she could and told him something in his ear. Then she took her hand back.
No. I pleaded silently. Don't stop baby.
I wanted her to grab his small penis again and give him a hand job. I wanted her to stroke it and inflate it with pleasure. And then I wanted her to drop to her knees and to take it in her mouth. I wanted her to make him moan by bobbing her head back and forth while sucking it. The pleasure that she would give him would drive him so crazy that he would grab her head and begin to fuck her mouth.
Meera, please, please let him. I begged my wife in my mind. Please put your hand back on his dick. It needs your attention. Please.
I sensed an unstoppable sensation taking over my body. My pants had been dropped down to my knees I didn't know when. I had grabbed my dick and I was stroking it slowly. The sensation took over my body and next moment I felt it releasing through my dick as I ejaculated. In my head, I had become Tejas and I was unloading it in my wife's mouth. The only thing I did deliberately in those moments was to silence my breathing. The last thing I wanted was to make a sound and end up disrupting the action.
However, the show had already ended. Tejas was pulling his pants up. I was partly disappointed but I then I thought positively about Meera. She wasn't doing anything naughty there. She had told me she would strip Tejas to verify his claims. She had done exactly that and only that.
I saw Meera briefly putting her hand around him and I knew they were coming back. I hurriedly exited the bathroom and went to the hall. I sat on the couch and waited for them as if nothing happened.
When they returned I was keenly watching the TV.
"Discussion over? Can we have dinner now?" I asked.
"Yeah, over," Meera said and asked Tejas to follow her to the kitchen. Everything became normal. Tejas initially looked in another world but as Meera tasked him with bringing the casseroles to the dining table, he too became normal. I decided not to tease him about the experience. I knew he's gonna shag hard later.

After dinner, we didn't waste too much time to hit the bed. I had become hard again and I was wondering about leaving the door slightly open. But Meera made sure it was locked before she joined me in the bed. I let go of my crazy plan and instead began to jump on her. But she pushed me away.
"Don't touch me."
I was confused.
"What happened?"
"You think I won't catch you?"
I had no idea she was talking. Before I could ask she interrupted, "don't waste your energy pretending otherwise. I know you were watching me and Tejas. You not only watched; you shagged. Your cum is there in the bathroom, on the wall."
I could only rue my stupidity to leave the stool in the bathroom. And I didn't even know where I had ejaculated in the darkness.
Meera went on with her disappointed voice.
"I believed everything you told me in defence of your sympathy for Tejas. You were right about him but you...! You're still that old Krish. You'll never learn, Krish. You still want to live a cuckold's life!"

--------0000--------

Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 11 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 15-12-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM