Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
She is almost dyeing to see him go down further and kiss and suck her big boobs, Unable to bear the delay she pulled him down and shouted come on Anand suck the boobs you love so much. Anand is pleased and so is Pradeep....  

Anand needed no other invite or reminder and he moved down to kiss her right boob gently at first and squeezing her left boobs. Then he licked her entire boob with his tongue and finally he took the boob in his mouth sucking her boob eagerly and then took only the nip and bit her nip.  She felt tingling sensation and she moaned and said oh Anand you are an expert reall7y, suck it hard and he responded. 

HE REPEATED THE PROCESS TO THE LEFT BOOBS. He repeated the process of kissing her boob. Licking it with his tongue and then biting her nip. Rama screamed with pleasure and had her orgasm. After recovery she said wow, you made me hit my orgasm without even touching my pussy.

Pradeep could not believe his eyes and ears as what he is seeing and hearing are beyond belief coming from Rama. Anand simply smiled and continued his onslaught on her boobs and he continue his kiss, lick, bite and took almost 30 mins before he lifted himself and kissed her passionately. 

Thanks Rama it is a pleasure to worship your boobs. I am truly blessed. She is overwhelmed over these words and gripping his cock she said you must allow me to repay by having this cock, you have given me unimaginable pleasure. What you say darling, she asked her hubby, can he devour my big boobs as and when he wants? 

Pradeep thought this is going beyond his wildest imagination but he is surely not interested to stop. Even while watching his wife scream, he is already planning the next.  He simply said honey it is purely between you and Anand, I will not come in between. RAMA smiled and said I have felt the way he is kneading my boobs and yes he seems to love them and so I NEED TO REPAY THE FAVOR HONEY.

As you wish he responded but added you need to repay me too as it is me who started all this process, remember you were fighting with him and I INVITED HIM IN, YES MY DEAR IDIOT I REMEMBER BUT AT THAT TIME I NEVER KNEW YOU  PLANNED ALL THIS. He responded no honey I never planned any, I only allowed it to move logically and yes I did persuade you. Anyway you are happy na and she said I AM IN 7TH HEAVEN. Enjoy honey he said.

As the conversation is on Anand is busy with her boobs but now he moved down and kissed her belly button. Well this is new to Rama  as her hubby while very good in fucking her, has not kissed her navel any time. He mostly devoured her big boobs and also ate  her pussy too. But Anand licked and kissed her navel and inserted his tongue in her belly button(బొడ్డు లొ నాలిక) and she felt tingling sensation shooting through her navel. 

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANAND FINALLY PLAYS WITH BIG BOOBS.: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by e... - by twinciteeguy - 13-12-2020, 06:56 AM