Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
H: Wow, how I wish I am there to devour your lovely bald pussy.

P: ummmmm, I too want it badly darling.
H: I know, I was there almost 4 months back.
P: Now show me what you are doing.
H: I am jacking honey and showed his cock.
P: wow, honey it is hard as rock.
As she is showing her pussy, Vijay could no longer resist and he started sucking her boobs. She started to moan and
H: why are you moaning?
P: seeing you jacking.
H Laughs, I am almost cumming and he erupts.
He says need to go, take care bye honey.
The minute the call ends, Vijay is all over Padmini, kissing her and then sucking her boobs. She too is highly rouse and responds passionately. The two are highly aroused and he squeezes her boobs hard and she says ouch, it hurts. He laughs and says what to do honey. Your tits are so lovely and sexy. She taunts him saying you are after an old woman. He retorts, not just me but I think even Anil is crazy of you. Padmini felt a chill in her body as she heard his name. But she responded by saying, all are not like you dear. He taunts her oh, then why the milkman is after you?  She simply smiles.
Vijay resume mauling her boobs and she is fully aroused and is simply moaning. He now kisses her and she plays with his nipples and then she sucks his nips and says your wife is a lucky woman. He smiles and says let me make my honey lucky and happy
He moves down and is now showering kisses all over her navel and she is pressing his head on her navel. He then moves down and starts eating her pussy.
He looked into her eyes as his lips touched her cunt in a kiss. More tingles shot up her shapely body and she had to let out a moan. His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her delicious pussy up to the top, tonguing her clitoris when he got there. He pushed  his tongue in  to the folds of her pussy, tasting her wetness. 

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A NEW LOVER????Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 03-12-2020, 06:51 AM