Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
I then felt my MIL trailing her hands along my sweaty sides and pushing it down and over my arse cheeks. I took the hint and lifted my buttocks and slipped the skirt off me. I was now on par with my MIL - nude. We resumed our mutual assault with me holding my MIL's face in my hands and concentrating on sucking her lips and tongue.

After some time I felt very slow, yet the familiar thrusts and body jerks of my MIL pushing into me. I realized that as we were busy with our lesbian antics, my FIL had slid into my MIL's cunny box, from behind and was thrusting into her. My MIL was now moaning without a care as my FIL's penis was pleasuring her insides.
Then something surprising action happened; I felt my FIL's hand come around my MIL's stomach, holding her tight and his hair on the hands rubbing against my stomach as he pushed into her violently. My MIL groaned and must have got the hint. She then started to pull me towards her and in a jiffy, she was lying on top of me, her big breasts prsssing into mine, very close to my mouth. For a minute, her weight pushed the air out of me, but I loved her warmth and sweat. I reached out and pulled her tit into my mouth and sucked and chewed on it. I felt her shudder. She was being loved from both ends.
She placed her legs on either sides of my body and I the realized that the weight on me was not only of my MIL, but also partly of my FIL, who was still mounted into her love box. My MIL was sandwiched between us. Though my vagina was on fire and wanted to be filled, I could just go along with the sex play of these horny adults, as I had not taken any lead till now. As they positioned themselves with my MIL's breasts fixed into my mouth, my FIL started his assaults and the tit in my mouth was being forced into me with every thrust. I twisted my legs to control the wave of orgasm due to this close encounter.
My MIL must have realized this and holding my hand, she guided it to the point of union of her husband's prick, pistoning into her. Initially I was shy and frightened, but this frank invitation to feel the piston in action was more than sufficient to hold my palm against a very slick and huge penis, which was sliding against my palm. I tried to put my fingers around it but the thickness was much bigger.
I compared it with that of Ashok, my husband and this fornicator's son. The girth of the father's penis was way thicker than that of his son, but I did not know how long it was. I was sure that it must be definitely longer than his son. I got a pang of jealousy about my MIL for having got to enjoy this thick rod. I wanted a prick in me and I moved my fingers to my pussy, which was getting wetter and stickier. I felt my MIL shudder her orgasms twice in this encounter and my pussy got a shower of their combined juices.
I too started to feel a wave of pleasure building up and I moaned out loudly and shuddered violently holding my MIL. It was here that my MIL reached down and after removing the FIl's penis from her cunt, placed it directly near my vagina opening. My hand was right there at my pussy entrance and felt this thick hot rod touching my opening. She adjusted by moving upwards and the cock head lodged itself at my entrance.
Till then it was ok because they were husband & wife enjoying themselves - a little too indiscreetly; but it was in the confines of our bedroom. But now the line of incest was going to be crossed physically. My father-in-law was going to enter the private property of his own son, with the consent of the mother-in-law. My FIL did not force himself into me at that point, waiting with the cock head sliding along the slit of the outer wedge of my tight pussy. Maybe he wanted my assent to enter. To adjust his penis over my vagina, and my MIL between my legs, I had spread out my legs to either side, by bending my knees; I was like an open book, not waiting to be read, but to be "ridden".
I too wanted a release to my pent up feelings in my husband's absence, desperately but the thoughts in my mind were playing havoc. Would I be able to stop his advances after today? Would her marriage break up? What would people say? Most importantly would I be able to accommodate this monster in my small orifice?
But the wave of erotic frenzy presided. I reached out to hold his penis and pulled him towards my cunt as though milking the udder of a cow. He got the message and he pressed forward. The head tried to slip in by my hole was tight, with my fright. Also with my MIL sandwiched between us the distance was awkward for direct entry.
It was then for the first time that my MIL spoke to me. "Darling Sunita, will you take my husband on a journey to the heaven. He has wanted to make love to you for a long time. Will you please fulfill his wish tonight, please?"
I was shocked to hear that my FIL had wanted to make love to me, his own son's newly wedded wife. Though shocked I was also elevated that my FIL had wanted to fuck me.
She was waiting for my response and I somehow mumbled "As you wish mummy".
As she heard me give my assent, she hugged me and kissed me again on the lips, but my attention was on the movement of my FIL's prick at my gateway. I felt the soft, sweaty body of my MIL slide away from over me and that the softness of her body, replaced with a very manly and hairy body. The rough hair tickled my sensitive nipples as my little boobies crushed beneath my FIL. This was again a very new experience as compared to my husband's smooth chest.
This was a totally new experience for me. Now that he had enveloped my small open body, he caressed my face and then fixed his thick lips on mine. For a minute, I thought they were my husband's lips and I responded. His tongue snaked into my mouth searching for mine as they snaked around each other mixing saliva's. After this initial introduction, my MIL got down and went to the bathroom. I was hoping that she would not put on the bedroom light because it would be very embarrassing to see my FIL over me. But the illumination created by the bathroom light gave out a clear silhouette of my FIL. He looked very sexy and the hair on his body looked manly.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar +5 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 28-11-2020, 07:22 AM