Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
After some time the maid came, she finished her work and left after about an hour & half. A few minutes after the maid left, my MIL came down yawning due to lack of sleep. She had freshened up but her wayward hair was a sure give away of her nightly adventures. I could not see her in her eyes as I was feeling shy. What would I say to her? Had a good fuck?

She broke the ice by wishing me a good morning as though nothing had happened. I felt that it was normal to screw like rabbits on someone else's bed, with that person around! I was surprised at her natural composure. Was she a hardened sex-maniac or a nymphomaniac or was she an obedient wife, fulfilling her husband's unquenchable carnal desires? But I left it at that.

The morning went by as usual and after breakfast, FIL declared that he had to leave for some work. We were now the two of us in the house. I told my MIL that O would have a bath and come. I then left and went up to my room. I picked a fresh change of bra, panty and a dress and went to the bathroom. I decided to use the loo as the water heated and sat on the potty. The clothes basket in which I had discarded my soiled bra & panty was disheveled and the clothes inside were not in the same position.

I pulled the basket closer and was shocked to note that my panty was missing. But there was gents underwear added to the clothes. It was not my husband's brand. The bra looked crumpled. When I lifted it up, I was that there was a glob of whitish opaque liquid in one of the cups. I looked closely and got a shock of my life! It was definitely spunk or sperms inside. And then it dawned on me - my FIL had masturbated into my bra. Could he also be responsible for my missing panty? And why did he leave his underwear here. I had a shiver of erotic wanton lust. My father-in-law was marking me, like the animals do to mark their territory, by pissing on trees & stones.

Would this not be incest? Did he want to ride his daughter-in-law and impregnate her? Would he want to cheat on his own son? What was it that I was doing that he was getting attracted to me? In fact I was now getting horny and was getting to like the idea of being crushed under my FIL. Was this because I was missing my husband? Must be! I was at a peak and used the opportunity of sitting on the potty with my legs spread out to thrust my fingers and masturbate furiously.

Then a wicked thought crept into my mind. If my father-in-law had masturbated into my bra cups, why should I not orgasm into his underwear? I decided something more aggressive, what if I wear his underwear and then masturbate. I did not waste time and since I was not wearing any underclothes, I pulled up his underwear up my smooth legs. It sat on my waist a little loose and I rubbed the cloth where his pennies would rest, onto my vaginal lips furiously and in a few moments I gushed out the largest of my cum which stained the penis rest area of his underwear. I had taken revenge. But where was my panty? It was a mystery of my missing panty.

As the warm water from the shower slid down my hair and made its way over my shoulders, it burned me under my armpits. I realized that the MIL's adventure with my bra strap had made the skin on both sides near and below my boobs a little tender, with all the pushing & pulling. I completed my bath, left his underwear in the same basket and tied a towel over my small breasts, covering up to my thighs, where I had worn my lacey panty. I thought of wearing my bra, in the bedroom, after I had dried my body.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar +5 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 08-11-2020, 12:55 PM