Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
As she left both enquired of each other........

A: You seem quite close to Padmini
V (sensing what he is hinting at) Yes she is my friend’w mm and I used to comehere frequently when he was here.
A: (Guy seems clever) Oh, so nice of you to help his mom.
V: She is alone and not just some help but may be some face to chat with too I felt,
A: I really appreciate your love and respect for Padmini. Though I am neighbor I saw her only few times.
V: I am a bachelor so can find time. I think married guys rarely find time as they are busy.
P: here is coffee for you Vijay and Anil I brought for you.
A: Ok since you brought I will take
This time no clev view and Anil is disappointed he could not see her fair big boobs.
Then Anil left but he said  I hope someday you will offer me a meal.

After he left
V: Anil seems nice guy.
P: Appears to be.
V: All men are same. He is scanning me.
He pulls her close and kisses her gently.
V: You are so lovely and so he also may have fallen for you. I have competitors for me.
P: Just shut up, just because you seduced to me, you think all will try or I will fall.
V: Am not jealous dear. Just thought he is nice guy and you’re a sexy MILF and as he is alone, a deadly combination. You can enjoy your life. I do not claim you but I only want you to know you are special to me. I will be happy if you are enjoying your life.
P: Special, then why you have not seen me sor so  many weeks.
A: Again pulls her close, this time he places his hands on her boos and squeezes them an says was busy and was also away from town.
P; Ok baba, I know you have become busy.
V: How is your doodhwala?
P: (smiles,cuddles in to him) By massaging me  when I had some pain and finally, she lef her sentence unfinished.
V: So how is his performance?
P: Stop it idiot, you are special to me always.
V: So good you are enjoying but this guy is nice, young and suave.
P; Stop words she says and kisses him passionately.
V: I thought we two can enjoy with you together.
P: Idiot do you think I am slut.
V: Paddu, don’t get angry, it will be new experience.
He presses her boobs with force and she moans and says here is magi c in your hands.
V: so now we have to go out?
P: yes for short time, I do not want Anil o get any ideas.
V: Ha Ha. Ok let us go.  Wear something sexy,
She returns wearing a lovely saree, slightly transparent and with a low cut jacket, all new acquisitions post her relation with young Vijay.

They went out and she made some purchases. He took her to the mall and again bought a couple of sexy lingerie sets and a baby doll too. Should we order dinner and she said no I will cook for you.

They returned and he took shower and Vijay said you have still scotch with you and before she can answer he took out a new bottle and opened it. She brought glasses and she is in sexy nighty. She said have your drink, I will prepare dinner. He started his drink and relished the ambiance. Calm and quiet and very tidy is her house. He then rose and went to kitchen and Padmini has just put electric cooker for rice and is preparing    vegetable. He quietly stood on the back and then he hugged her and his both hands are now on her boobs. She said stop it Vijay, let me complete cooking then I am all yours.

He ignored her and he knew exactly her weakness, so he put her nipples between his fingers and stretched them forward. She now decided to concentrate on her vegetable but knew this stupid will not allow her to focus. He kneaded her boobs and she is getting aroused. She turned back and he bit her lip. Idiot stop it I am getting caught. Oh who caught you? Anil she responded as that milkman also left his love bites. So he knows you are having fun and surely lusts for you.

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A NEW LOVER????Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. - by twinciteeguy - 06-11-2020, 10:41 PM