Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
She must have been up there for about 45 minutes and when she came down she had a glow on her face. Her hair looked disheveled. Did they just have sex? This question played in my mind. They were young; and now they were tension free. But I let the thought die.
But as the days passed by, their disappearances to their room increased; and one morning I caught my father-in-law (FIL) kissing my mother-in-law (MIL) passionately in the kitchen by pulling her arse onto himself and kissing her. They did not realize that I had come down after my bath. I was turned on totally. I slipped out and went back up to my room, as I felt myself getting wet between my legs. I slipped two fingers and let my urge pass. I missed my husband's pounding. I was very inquisitive now to know what they were doing in the room and decided to check it out one day.
The very evening, he called out to her, as we were in the kitchen. She excused herself and went up. I waited for a few minutes and knowing that they would be locked up for about an hour, I crept slowly to their door. Surprise of surprise, the door was not locked, just pulled shut. I put my ear to the door and was shocked to hear moans and sounds of kisses. The bed creaked keeping in tune with his strokes or so I guessed. After some time, the creaking stopped as I heard him say "I am cumming".
Oh my God! Her in-laws were actually screwing their hearts out; and that too without closing the door. I was totally turned on but in the absence of my husband I had to rely on my fingers to satisfy myself. The next thing I heard floored me. "Now clean me up dear. Let you tongue seek every drop". My mother-in-law was going to suck my father-in-law and clean him. She was going to blow him.
I was totally turned on but slowly retreated below to the kitchen and picked up the vegetables and went out to sit in the hall, below their room and carried cutting the same.
After sometime, I saw my MIL coming out of the room and straightening her hair and dress. She did not see me immediately. I too did not show as though I had seen her. She came down and saw me busy with my work and went into the kitchen. After some time I saw my horny FIL coming out. He was perspiring and one could see the tell tale signs of after sex.
I decided to now play the cat and mouse game with my MIL, but remaining well within limits. When she came out, I asked "What happened?" She blushed in return but did not answer. "Hope everything is ok?" I pushed.
"Everything is fine. No problem." She replied. But I guessed that she knew that I had an inkling of what was going on.
"Anything that I should know or do?" I pursued my questioning.
And she continued "I will tell you when the time comes. Maybe I will need your help." I was confused with her reply.
As I had said, my room is next to theirs and I was planning to peep into their room. I could not control myself as my husband still had a week to return. But I had a surprise that unfolded that evening. Our rooms are fitted with air-conditioners and this days they were important due to the exceeding heat outside. Something happened and there was a crackling sound in my in-laws room and the machine caught fire. They put off the electricity and called an emergency electrician to disconnect the defective machine.

waiting for commissioner, Moral security officer to complete the story
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: MIL Seeks DIL Help with FIL by sansar +5 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 02-11-2020, 09:33 PM