Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He then broke the news. His mother-in-law had cornered him, when Nivedita was in the bathroom and had asked him to request me to impregnate Nivedita. Initially I was taken aback. Here was an opportunity that had come on a platter and I was in two minds.

I retracted into a reverie. I almost made up my mind to agree. Nivedita would be a great fuck; every male's dream. But I did not want Vijay to feel that it was not his child, later on in life. I could understand my friends' desperation, as no male would ever want to utter these words especially requesting someone else to fuck his wife.

I thought over it for some time and then I made up my mind. Since it was the mother-in-law who had suggested this, was Nivedita aware of this arrangement being made? The mother-in-law could not have suggested this without herself getting the urges. She too must have wanted to have sex with all this talk of child bearing going on. She had been widowed young and she must be having these urges too. She was very attractive and as said earlier had maintained her figure wonderfully. If it was a fucking that she wanted then fucking she would get. I made up my mind.

"Vijay, I can understand your state of mind. I know what you must be going through. Nivedita has a figure which any male would die for. But you are my friend and I want you to have your own child," I could see him relaxing, "Since you have confided in me, I will definitely help you and this is our secret. But since your mother-in-law has suggested this to you, ask her to make this request directly to me personally, tomorrow morning at about 10AM, when Nivedita goes to the market. Make this request to her as though I want some information from her. Also, you will have to make an excuse for me at work tomorrow as I will not come for the morning half. I will tell you the outcome in the evening. But be assured, you will bear your own child. This is my promise."

Vijay relaxed totally, but he was perplexed. What was it that I wanted to talk to his mother-in-law? What was I talking about him bearing his own child, knowing what the problem was? My brain was working at full speed. I was eagerly waiting for the morning to dawn.

Next day, sharp at 10AM, my doorbell rang. I was prepared. I had purposely worn tight shorts, but not worn any underwear. I did not wear a shirt or T-shirt and my chest was bare. I wetted my hands, as though I was at the basin and then went to open the door.

There she was standing at the door in a light pink saree tightly worn and the loose end pushed into her waist folds. She looked at me, almost without any clothes and I could see her gazing my well exercised chest. She did not look at me in the eye and said in stuttering words, "You wanted to see me" she said slowly. "Vijay said you wanted to speak to me. But I will come later if you are busy." I could feel her eyes on my bulging shorts.

"No, no.... please come in. Don't mind me in my semi-birthday suit." I said and she blushed. I walked into my flat and I could feel her walking inside staring at my back. She came in and closed the door. I thought I heard a click, of the door being locked.

I invited her to my bedroom, where I had kept an iron on and a shirt spread out. She again hesitated, but I called her in. I asked her to sit on the bed and asked her what was it that she wanted Vijay to talk to me about.

"But I thought that Vijay had spoken to you?" she exclaimed. Her blush had spread all over her face, searching for a way to head this conversation in the right path. I could feel her eyes roaming over my open body.

I asked her to speak openly like a friend confiding to another. She started to tell the story "Nivedita had married about 3-4 years but she is having a problem to conceive. We have tried all medical tests and all tests have come ok. But we realized that Vijay has a problem. You are aware about it."
stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed by sansar +3 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 22-10-2020, 12:19 PM