Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Pradeep said Rama let us move to bed and she said then? 

Let Anand stay, let him watch more, poor fellow he has not taken his drink; he is only drinking your boobs and pussy. You have no shame to say this Rama said, no honey when we speak truth no need to feel shame. He is right Rama; I am too busy and drowned in your boobs, thighs and pussy to bother of sipping the drink. May be he want to sip your honey juices too said Pradeep, oh just shut up, you have crossed all limits but inwardly she felt some kind of inexplicable thrill all along 

Here she is walking naked, her hubby is literally sucking her boobs and would have kissed her pussy too except it may be uncomfortable and so wanted to move to bed and all this happily watched by Anand, She wondered how this man stays quite, he never made any attempt to touch her, poor guy he may really be dying to touch her boobs she thought. Then she remembered he said I will touch when only you ask me to touch. For the first time she thought may be this poor guy needs some relief too.

Pradeep said Anand give us 5 minutes to us and then you walk in to our BR and so saying the couple walked in hand in hand and as she walked her big ass cheeks danced and Anand stayed still, he is swallowing the pleasure her walk is giving him, more specially her hip movements, a few steps before entering BR, Rama looked back and as she expected or thought Anand is looking at her back and her ass cheeks. Surely this bastard is enjoying at my expense she thought but then reasoned she too is getting the thrill if not the pleasure and in any case my hubby has become hyper active.

Once in BR, Pradeep is now consumed by lust and both are naked already so he laid her on the bed and straight away attacked her pussy, his tongue is darting in and out of her pussy, exploring her pussy walls, he is also taking her vertical lips in to his mouth, at east making an attempt and at times his middle finger is replacing his tongue. 

Why are you so wild she asked and he said just imagine, you and me in our private room and to top it you, a more private person and soon as we make love we will have a guest watching all our private parts and private acts. These thoughts are making me wild; never thought a voyeur can give such pleasure to us. 

She retorted you are getting perverted pleasure and he shot back words come from your lips but honestly of late you are enjoying more than me. Anyway will you allow him to touch you or play with you. She said shut up and then plunged her face on to his cock; the couple is now in 69 positions, each enjoying the most private part in the human body. She pushed the skin back and pushed her tongue on to his single hole, over the years Rama has learnt to suck cock well, she may be prude earlier but she is always good in bed once inside their BR. 

Tonight she showed her expert skills again and hubby moaned, took a break and said Rama you are an expert really and even in that heat she retorted as if you had your cock sucked by a dozen, she teased him, if you are kind I will have at least one more mouth he pleaded and she laughed. 

She knew he is referring to her sister but she has no plans to drag her sis. Enough happened with her and no more messing with her sister too she thought or hoped.
Just at that moment Anand entered quietly, he left his shoes in living room and walked bare foot quietly, the couple have not seen him and reengaged in feeling each other parts, Rama is sucking the cock with a passion Pradeep has not seen in recent times and Pradeep is trying to meet her passion. 

Pradeep won and Rama after heavy moaning finally had her orgasm and Pradeep happily swallowed her juices but took some and kissed her lips and in the process her own love juices passed in to her own mouth, How they taste Rama and she blushed. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 09-10-2020, 09:40 PM