Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed

I am Arun, a 26 year old Mechanical Engineer who has been posted in Pune. This is a story that happened & is still happening. I was posted here since the company has a unit here, and they required a new brain at this place, since new technology was being implemented.

With a height of 6ft and a very healthy body, I am gifted with a smooth fair skin. Girls have never been in shortage for me during college years, but I had my own principles.

I was given a very spacious flat in a building owned by the Company and the only other flat on the floor was shared by my colleague engineer, Vijay, who was a Gujarathi married to a Maharashtrian girl. Not very strongly built, he was 27 years of age and married since the last 3 years to Nivedita, a beautiful well mannered girl, who was built just right in the right places. She was fair skinned had green eyes and her tiny breasts must be a beautiful 30, placed on a sleek body of height 5.5ft.

Nivedita's widowed mother Jaya, Vijay's mother-in-law, also stayed with them. Her husband was in the army and was martyred just about 6-7 years after their marriage, when Nivedita was just 2 years old. Now the MIL must be around 40-42 years of age. She had the same blue eyes, was fair skinned and sported jet black shiny waist length hair that she loved to let loose most of the time, when it was not plaited. For her age she had a body of a teenager and looking at her you would say that she was Nivedita's elder sister. She too had a slim waistline and her boobs could be placed at 36.

Jaya had a very aristocratic way of dbanging the saree (Indian dbang-around), tightly wound around her sleek body which hid her set of boobs, giving only a peek now and then, yet in an erotic manner.

I was here since the last 8 months, and many a times I would be called to share dinner with them. We could be called as a family. Many a times Nivedita or her mother would ring the bell and come to my flat to bring some home cooked food.

They were always at home as Nivedita did not have a job. Every evening when we came home from work, Vijay would drop in my flat and we would share a beer or a glass of whisky. The snacks were provided by Vijay's family. Nivedita always did the shopping in the morning at the local mart.

One day, on one such evening, I felt that Vijay was a little sad. I tried asking him, but he avoided the query. But after 3-4 pegs, he loosened out. What he told me made me feel very sad. Nivedita and he were trying to start a family, but their effort was not successful. I told him to get checked and that it would be something minor. He informed me that he had already got the tests done. Everything was normal. But he was hesitant to go ahead and tell me the whole truth.

For the next two days, I tried to coax him into telling me what was eating him. Finally he told me that the mother-in-law was pressurizing him to try any method of getting her daughter to bear a grand-child. When I asked him what the problem was, he hesitatingly told him that he could not hold his erection for a long time and his penis went flaccid after just three to five minutes.

I told him that he needed a reason to hold on to his erection and to put on a hot Blue Film DVD when he had intercourse with Nivedita. As I voiced her name, I could visualize him and Nivedita fucking and then her dejected face at an incomplete screw, to feel him sliding out of her when she wanted to cum. I could feel her wriggling to get a release and maybe used her fingers to complete her orgasm. I came out of my reverie. I felt sorry for Vijay and Nivedita. I really liked him as a friend and wanted to somehow help them conceive. But at this moment I was helpless.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Priya's Family Planning by kirsESS +2 (copied) - by twinciteeguy - 03-10-2020, 10:48 AM