Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
As they sipped he said are you not in the house in the night? I slept early is her reply. She understood he came and wondered if he heard any of her moans. He smiled, the same smile one gives when he knows it is a lie..........

He smiled and said can I say something? He said you are a very beautiful lady. Your eyes are very expressive. She said thank you. Only I am surprised they are coming from a young and handsome guy like you she said more in instant reaction than with any thought. Only after she said she realized she should not have said those words. 
A: Thank you, even my wife does not think I am handsome. By the way I am Anil hubby of Sandhya.
P: I am Padmini. Your wife is also young and very beautiful.
A:  She is just 26 and she will be back in 2 weeks.
P; Oh Ok any special reason or she is just visiting her parents.
A: She is Preg and wanted to be with her parents
P great congrats, this is your first issue?
A: yes Padmini, I hope you don’t mind if I call you by name.
P: No you can be free. Double congrats then for promotion as soon to be parents..
A: Thank you again. May be I will bother you occasionally since she is away.
P: pl feel free.  But no late hours please. Either Before  noon or 4pm to 7pm.
A: Visiting hours he said smilingly.
P: No I have an afternoon nap. Then I have to cook and sleep early. I do Yoga in morning.
A: Wow that explains why you look smart and young. Teach Sandhya too.
P: sure if she wants it.
A: She will be delighted  I think.
P Will be my pleasure.
A: I hope you won’t mind teaching me too.
P; Oh No, not to you.
A: But why?
P: (blushing) you know it don’t you?
A: Well, hope you will change your mind, but I will be happy to see you teaching my   wife.
P. No chance, she will come alone.
A: Thx for the coffee, great taste. I will get going and don’t mistake me those love bites are making you  more beautiful.

He left leaving her dazed.

She finished her breakfast and started her other works and then she had her lunch; Milkman has said he will come in evening. She wanted to take her usual afternoon nap. As she laid down she recalled the morning conversation with Anil and wondered if she indeed had such tell tale love bites. She rose and saw herself in the mirror. She is pleasantly surprised to see lots of love bites on her neck and she wondered if Ramu left them elsewhere. On impulse she removed her blouse and bra and is shocked to see deep love bites on her boobs.  She wondered if by any chance she bent and gave him a chance to view her cleavage and whether he has seen the love bites on her boobs too. She went back and laid on the bed, still without her blouse and bra and looking at the love bites.

She started feeling bad. She thought of the sudden changes and how she fell to Vijay, rather easily she thought, he seduced her with his youthful looks and ways and by showering praises. Then in the guise of massage Ramu too seduced her but she agreed she thoroughly enjoyed getting screwed by both of them. Then came Manish, accidentally, and he too cleverly seduced her. Now she wondered if this guy Anil, who is all alone as his wife is away, will also, try same methods. She wondered if his praising her is part of that. She thought he looked young and handsome and wondered why this man too thinks she is desirable.  

She is highly pleased that men find her still attractive but then thought maybe she is all alone, her hubby is away and may be they think she is an easy prey. As the thoughts about Vijay returned, she recalled the pleasant times she spent with him. She thought Vijay is special and by impulse her hands went to her boobs and she started pressing them. 

Later when she realized what she is doing, she felt embarrassed and thought what happened to me, have I become a slut? Still try she might, sleep eluded her and instead Ramu returned to her thoughts. She recollected last night fucks and is aroused. She cursed herself and slowly drifted to sleep.

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 30-09-2020, 11:26 AM