Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Anand said the fun time has already begun it seems as he looked at the hands of Anand which are under the pallu of Rama. Saturday time has become fun time for us replied Pradeep/ Rama why are you so quite asked Anand........

I am just thinking you 2 guys are having great time at my expense she said more in a teasing manner rather than complaining nature. But I think you are also enjoying the thrill of this exposure, at least of late said Anand. You are right, she only protests but actually enjoys said Pradeep and he simply pulled her pallu down and said Anand is our guest and good friend, let him have good time too. She smiled and said I think both of you are perverts and made me one too. 

Doing same more or less same routine over the years means boring and let us spice up and thanks to Anand and time we did that exactly. Now serve some snacks to the guest he said. She smiled and said he is your guest too and you can serve him. Rama is sitting there, her pallu is off, few of her blouses are unhooked and her jacket pieces have given way to show her ample tits and her areolas are too are visible, now Rama no longer felt any shy or shame, she is enjoying the sight of this old guy looking hungrily at her boobs and to tease him she asked her hubby to serve snacks. 

She can see the look of disappointment on Anand’s face. She smiled to herself. This guy has seen me already many times and still is hungry to see them. As they chatted let the guy have the pleasure and bent to pick the glass and Anand is pleased to see her lovely big Nipples, already erect and hard from the kneading  her hubby   given, well  from the sheer excitement she  now gets from her thoughts of someone seeing her boobs and nips. But she quickly went back to her sitting position, more to tease than with any real reason for being quick and Pradeep said why you are in such hurry to sit and she said felt having a sip of this scotch. All smiled. 

Ok but my hands too feel like having their own scotch he said and pushed a hand inside her blouse and kneaded her boob in the process he ensured her other boob too is exposed. Soon he said Rama, it is not convenient to play with lovely boobs with this jacket on, let us remove it and so saying he removed the other hooks and she helped him remove her blouse completely. There she is again, sitting proudly, no trace of her earlier stiff attitude, or shyness, she is now no more prude for sure, certainly looked as if she is quite confident now and said as you wish my dear hubby.

Anand immediately bent forward, to drink the beauty of her boobs yet again, he is never tired of seeing them and it is with great difficulty and maximum determination he resisted any effort to touch them though he is dying to squeeze them hard, let his tongue lick all her boobs and of course take as much as he can in his mouth and suck or bite her lovely nipple. 

Pradeep smiled at his eagerness and teased him have your drink Anand, Rama will not go anywhere, he is quick to retort, yes but I do not want to miss even moment of chance to see her fantastic boobs Pradeep. Rama blushed, the natural shyness of a lady over this discussion on her boobs and said flattering both of you. No it is truth Rama said Anand and I am worshiper of these boobs. I will be happy to do puja to them. This surprised both and Rama is the first to say puja to my boobs are you mad, he said no Rama I will be happy to do it in my own way. She laughed and so too her hubby..

She said OK may be who knows I may give you a chance to do your puja but you have to do puja without touching me she said teasingly. He agreed and said as you please only the posture and pose will be as I want. That is fine she replied. 

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 24-09-2020, 11:11 AM