Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He allowed her to rest for a few mins, keeping her in conversation saying Padmini I enjoyed making love to you, you are a mom but your pussy is fucking tight. Have you enjoyed and she simply nodded........

He now pounded her fast and furious and she reached another orgasm. He continued to pound her and she is amazed at his stamina and finally with a loud groan he emptied loads of his jism in to her married wet pussy. They walked back to the living room and he resumed his drink and she too decided to take as she also felt tired. Now the inhibitions are over, they cuddled together and she sipped from his glass. Soon his hands are on her naked boobs since they did not bother to dress at all. She relished his hands on her boobs and kissed him, passionately and he said Padmini you are a good kisser and she blushed. Now as he mauled her boobs, she started playing with his dick and said looks as if your junior is coming back to life. Yes with a beauty like you, he will. They chatted, cuddled and played with each other and then she said let me go and clean and he smiled  and said come with me and led her to shower. 

He let the water fall on both of them and as he hugged her tight water flowed from their heads on to the body and flowed over her boobs and finally landed on his cock too. They stayed like that enjoying the closeness of their bodies and then he started soaping her back and she reciprocated by soaping his back. She also used the water to clean her pussy and he helped her too. Now she stared soaping his hands and then his chest. She pulled his nipples and kissed and sucked his nipples. He is very happy that she is proactive and his own hands are now pressing her boobs. She now pushed her hands lower and finally gripped his cock gently caressing it. He loved the way she is doing it and guessed she had shower sex earlier. Now she sat and took his dick in her mouth and started sucking him and he relaxed enjoying the moments when his friend’s wife is giving him a nice blow job.  Then it his turn and he started licking her sweet married pussy and pushed his tongue deep inside exploring her pussy walls. She felt like in heaven and moans escaped her mouth. He licked, sucked and tongued her pussy to an orgasm, She then stood up and kissed him and asked him you must be thinking I am an easy prey right Manish. No Padmini that thought never occurred to me. She said I do not know but somehow I have developed closeness and well you know the rest. He said why think, you are precious and I am lucky to have you. He kissed her passionately and she responded by chewing his lips. The kiss lasted long. He then asked her to bend and even as the water is flowing over their bodies, he took her doggy and started pounding her. She started moaning and calling out yes Manish deeper and harder fuckkkkkk meeee. He started fucking her fast and hard and soon she had a big orgasm. He continued to fuck her and she moaned and moaned  loud and finally with a huge grunt he unloaded in to her married pussy. She too had her orgasm. They cleaned themselves, had their food and tired they slept.

She returned next day morning. She completed her morning chores, cooked her food, had early lunch and tried to doze off. But sleep eluded her as the events of past weeks haunted her. She thought how quickly her life changed, she a loyal housewife suddenly allowed herself to be fucked not by one but 3 different guys. She thought it is time to put an end but then she thought for how long she can live alone, with hubby away, leading a bored life. But does that justify cheating she asked herself. She had no easy answer to her thoughts and she drifted to sleep. Evening Manish came but she politely but firmly told him she is tired and he left.     
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 08-08-2020, 10:42 AM