Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
M Sorry Padmini I could not keep my eye off.

P Laughing Ok Ok But it is not correct I am your friend’s wife contd.....

M Correct but let me admit your beauty makes me forget that fact.
P You are saying to please me
M Oh No. you are a classic beauty. He is lucky
P Ok baba if you feel so ok

They chatted more and she became freer. It is then that her pallu fell as she bent to pick her drink and he had great view of her cleavage. Padmini took few moments longer than normal time she takes to allow him a few extra moments to look in to her cleavage. She is beginning to like his company and the drink plus the talk has made her horny. He on his part feasted on this view and is obviously aroused as seen from his hard on. She caught him red handed staring at her boobs. She smiled.

M  Why are you smiling?
P  You know why.
M  I am sorry but that is such a sexy view I could not stop staring.
P  Oh Anyway my fault, I should have been more careful
M  Don’t say so. Don’t make us poor.
P  Ok baba, it is difficult to make you agree to anything.
M. But I agreed you are stunning and don’t mistake me you have fabulous boobs.
P  Tut tut, you are drunk I think.
M  Yes I am drunk  with a desire to see that view again and for longer. He smiled
P men are men. They will never change and she laughed. She thought this guy has a knack of making you feel comfortable.

He now moved closer to her since he guessed she is willing to go along. He whispered in her ears please Padmini.

P You are greedy and smiled.

Now she again bent to pick her glass and he put his finger on her pallu and made it drop. She guessed what he is doing but pretended she has not noticed and took little longer to sit back so he can have big view of her cleavage again. Her fair, slightly sagged boobs are clearly on display and this time both knew he is seeing a lovely view. She knew it and as she sat back she tried to adjust her pallu but he said please let it stay like that. I am enjoying seeing you like this, let it last longer. She smiled and turned to him and tried to slap on his hand, mockingly of course and she knew he will get one more chance at her deep cleavage but she thought what the hell let it go to logical end.

He took his time to react and said thank you Padmini for bearing with me. It is a great view and she said you talk as if you have not seen cleavage earlier and that too this middle aged lady is no great stunner. Ok I will prove it and he just bent held her and gently kissed on her clev. She shivered and said what you are doing stop it but he is in no mood to listen and this time he kissed her hard, pressing both her boobs and licking the exposed boobs. He withdrew and said now you will believe that you are stunner and I lost control. She blushed and said that is not surely the way to make me accept what you said. He observed that she made no effort to push him away and she also has not bothered to put her pallu back. As if reading his mind she attempted to put pallu back but he stopped her and said please no pallu for the evening and she could not stop her laughter and as she laughed her boobs bounced. 

My God they are so sexy as they bounce he said and again he bent squeezed both her boobs and showered kisses all over her exposed boobs and licked too. He then moved higher and taking her in his hands he kissed her lips. The gentle kiss became a passionate and Padmini is not really surprised she is responding to his kiss.

The kiss lasted longer and he pulled her close to him and they chatted while his hands are all over her body now. He then unhooked her blouse and her bra and made her topless. She felt shy and blushed. No need to feel shy dear and he kissed her again. Now she is in heat and responded positively. He poured whisky all over her and licked her boobs, navel throughly. He took her to rest room, placed her under shower and cleaned her body since he poured whisky over her. He applied soap all over her body and his actions sent waves of pleasures in her body. She enjoyed all the action to the hilt and responded too applying soap all over his body and his cock and gently squeezing his dick too. They came out naked and went  to bedroom.    He laid her there and mounted her and fucked her slowly at first since he wanted this to last longer. He increased his pounding speed and she is moaning now, sounds escaping her lips. Oh um sounds are coming. Now he wanted to have her doggy and she obliged. He took her doggy and the married pussy felt tighter. He began fucking her and she responded by moving her hips. She soon had a big orgasm. He allowed her to rest for a few mins, keeping her in conversation saying Padmini I enjoyed making love to you, you are a mom but your pussy is fucking tight. Have you enjoyed and she simply nodded.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 30-07-2020, 08:11 PM