Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Then she thought heck, why think so much, even he suspects so what? May be the only risk is this guy may now think I can be laid. She thought I should be more careful with Manish and drifted to sleep.  contd......

Next day Manish came and they went to farm house. As usual he started drinking and started chatting. Manish is good in conversation and his wit and ability to make her laugh went down well with her. So after spending some good time she returned back to her house. It became sort of routine for her to go with him and one day she is in better mood, the reason being Ramu, the Milkman came and that day she allowed him more lee way and result is he fucked her twice. He observed and said Padmini you seem in good mood why don’t you have a drink and she said no. He persuaded her and cajoled her at least that is the impression she created and she also started sipping the whiskey ever so slowly from her glass. He said those who start normally gulp where as you seem to be reverse. She said I am scared of drink so taking very slowly. As the chat progressed he said can I tell you something in confidence. She said yes you can. 

M: I have been talking with you regularly now. You look very gorgeous and today there seems to be more glow in your face and you look lovely and sexy too.

P: (Blushed) Oh Mansh, why today you are trying to make fun of me. I know my age and also know I am an average woman.

M: No I am not flattering Padmini. You look stunning today. I am happy I am able to spend some time with you.

P: Ok I think you decided to make fun. Go on she laughs.

M This is the issue and people do not believe the truth.

P Ok Ok baba I accept what you say.

M You said you went to a function, what function

P Oh it is a small function in one of my relatives house.

M The other day when I saw you I thought you had love bites but then thought they cannot be and must be insect bites.
P  some how anticipated he will bring this on. Oh is it. I went because I can meet some of my relatives and also anyhow I am alone only here. I was busy talking with them.

M Good you had some quality time as compared to possibly boring time you have since your hubby is not here.

P yes but these days you are giving some company. (I need to keep this guy in good humor)

She rose and went to loo and returned back.

She sat and bent to pick her glass since she has not finished her first drink.

As she bent her boob is exposed and Manish has been getting the view but this time he got a better view and he just saw and felt lovely boob, looks firm even at her age. As she sat back she caught him red handed staring at her boob. Immediately he said sorry.

M Sorry Padmini I could not keep my eye off.

P Laughing Ok Ok But it is not correct I am your friend’s wife.

stay tuned for adventure between 2 middle age guys
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 26-07-2020, 12:37 PM