Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
 She then chided Vijay, you are an Idiot, what he will think of me if I behave oddly. He just smiled and said tell him you are having a great fuck session......

She blushed on hearing this and he continued what he started, boob tweaking. But by now she is too horny so she pulled him closer and whispered you want to play with boobs?  He smiled and kissed her and she adjusted his cock and knowing her wishes he inserted his cock in to her very vet pussy it went in one push. He waited for her pussy to adjust to his cock and also he knows she likes to have his cock in her for few mins and then started fucking her slowly.  Then he picked up speed and she responded by moving her hips up and down in tune and rhyming with his fuck moves. He appreciated this and kissed her passionately. She responded by chewing his lips. And now he started kneading her boob with one hand balancing himself on one hand in missionary position. He fucked like that for may be 6-7 mins before he wanted to change position. He asked her to mount him and she is glad and adjusted herself and then slowly put his cock in her married pussy. She started grinding by moving her pussy around his cock.  
She savored the feeling of his cock filling her pussy and then slowly she started fucking him. He loved the way he bounces up and down and her boobs too are in sync with her movements bouncing up and down. Then she bent offering her melons to his willing mouth. He accepted gleefully and while one hand is pressing her boob the other is sucking or licking and he alternated on her boobs. She started moaning on this double attack. Low moans escaped her mouth as the very sensation of fucking a young stud by riding on him. She thought she is a cougar. (A "cougar" is typically defined as an older woman who is primarily attracted to younger men, often involving a sexual relationship. Although there are no precise ages, the woman is usually 35 years or older with the man more than eight years he riding himr junior). Not only she is a cougar but she has become cowgirl riding him so willingly. Soon she reached her orgasm and rested on his broad chest. He thought time to switch so he asked her to switch and entered her from rear in doggy style and he never left her tits roughly mauling her boobs and she moaned loudly. Now that she had her orgasm the young stud is fucking her fast and hardf and she screamed with delight and started saying yes Vijay, fuck meeeeee deeeeeeer and haaaaaaard  and reached another orgasm. He continued to fuck and finally with a massive thrust he unloaded waves his jism in her married pussy and as the jism touched her pussy walls she exploded in a earth shattering orgasm and moaned loudly. The fucking continued and Vijay fucked her max to his heart’s content that night. They returned ext day morning and Padmini felt very tired after the pounding the received from Vijay and loss of sleep too. She slept like a log post lunch.

She woke up to  the call and it is Manish and she said Hi and he sad Hi hru and where are you? She responded I am back in my house. Can I come as my work is over and she responded no, I am too tired we will meet tomorrow. Fine then I will come tomorrow evening he said. .

She finished her chores She took her shower and it is while taking the shower she noticed love bites on her neck, on her cheeks and on her boobs. She thought thank God Manish  has not come as he would have noticed these love bites surely. She decided to be careful and ensure there are no love bites when he visits her house tomorrow. She felt bored. On impulse she checked the Fridge and found some Whiskey. She took out the bottle and mixed a drink for her and she also ordered some snacks for munching and dinner too. She started sipping very slowly and then put some romantic songs and started recollecting the time she spent with Vijay. 

She fondly remembered the kisses, the pussy eating by Vijay and the Blowjob she gave to him and the fucks.  She became horny but she knows there is no way and she ate her dinner and slept.late in the evening.

Next day Manish arrived He chatted with her and then said Padmini why don’t you come to farm house. She wanted to go but on second thoughts she decided not to and said Manish I am still tired and will come tomorrow. He chatted further and noticed the love bites. He thought it looked as if this bitch has been fucked well by somebody. I thought she is innocent and she is not certainly not an innocent lady and may be that way it becomes easy for me to lead her to bed. She then thought he will ask her and said it looks as if some insects have bitten you on the neck it seems. She is momentarily taken aback but quickly recovered and said oh I have not observed, you seem a keen observer. After some time he left.

As he left she wondered if he realized they are love bites and thought yes he is just acting smart and this guy surely knows or suspects my love making. Then she thought heck, why think so much, even he suspects so what? May be the only risk is this guy may now think I can be laid. She thought I should be more careful with Manish and drifted to sleep.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 5 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 19-07-2020, 11:45 AM