Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
May be having tasted big boobs and thighs for too long he has fancy for slender legs and smaller boobs and she blushed as these thoughts came to her... ........

Few days on Pradeep went on a tour and Rama is alone and her sister Anjali again walked in and Rama asked her to stay back for lunch. As Rama opened the fridge her sister observed that there is a liquor bottle and thought that means her brother in law drinks. She kept her thoughts to herself. 

Rama saw her and said yes Pradeep drinks occasionally. Anjali smiled and what about you she asked. I take a drink very rarely Rama confessed. Her sister then confessed that she too tasted drinks. Oh that is great Rama said and said so should we celebrate together then? Anjali thought for some time, her own hubby too is away and so thought why not share some quality time with her sister. So she said if you think it is OK for us to have then Ok. She added Pradeep may not like us drinking. Her sis said do not be silly, he will be happy to have you sip a drink with us. Tell me and I will arrange a night where we can drink. Her sis said these days you have become fast, I am surprised this invite is coming from my Rama. 

Rama quickly brought couple of glasses and mixed the drink expertly. As they sipped her sister again said you look happier these days. Yes Anjali I am, as we are spending some quality time these days. Her sis inquired if her hubs friend has any role and Rama quickly said yes in a way indirectly.

As they chatted and as the liquor is taking its effect, her sister looked at her and asked her, do you remember long back I used to play with your breasts? Rama blushed and said yes but it is long time ago. Anjali, why you remembered that now? I saw them when you bent to pour the drink and those old memories came back. Oh Ok is all Rama can say. Oh Anjali forget I was too young then and these too were much smaller then. Yes Rama you are right but when I saw them now, those big ones I felt the urge to press them again. Rama blushed as she sensed her sis may start the game again.

She sat closer to her sister and put her hands on her big boobs and said my, my these are big, I need both my hands to press them, Rama tried to push her away saying, Anjali do not start anything now, no I do not want you to play with them. But her sister brushed her hands and continued to press her tits. Rama you have wonderful boobs she said. Rama continued to protest but unknown to her, her sister has a friendly neighbor and they have lesbo occasionally. So once she saw the big boobs Anjali is aroused and in no mood to leave them. The liquor in her belly helped her shed inhibitions, if any. She bent and

planted a kiss on her clev. Rama is not used to wearing low cut blouses as yet and so her sister simply unhooked a couple of her blouse hooks and kissed her boobs. We should not be doing this Anjali she said, no Rama we will do much more than this, I am in a mood to relish your assets today. 

stay tuned.......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 15-07-2020, 10:46 AM