Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
Rama obviously was very horny and her hubby used it to max and they had a great fuck as her hubby pounded her fast and she teased him saying looks like you are super excited and he retorted as if you are not but your pussy tells me you are also excited. Truth all the praises have had their effect on Rama and she liked the praises and her own inhibitions that she is just fat and dark are just beginning to come down. And as he sent waves of his jism in to her pussy he asked her should we invite him again,  all she can say is as you like, anyway you will not listen  to me. Inwardly she wanted him to come as she felt some kind of pleasure as she exposed herself and really was happy to listen to shower of praises from Anand.  She could see the happiness and lust too in the eyes of Anand. But her hubby stunned her saying this time I want you to show him your lovely big mangoes totally darling and he put his head on her massive melons and started sucking on them. 

You are becoming a pervert, she chided her hubby but he noticed there is no direct,  No from her.  He continued to suck her tits and lick and even bite them and she become even hornier  and she started moaning and sounds like Oh, Ah escaped her lips. As he tweaked her nips hard with both hands holding both nips he asked her foney are you imagining that Anand is seeing you like this as I knead your tits or are you imagining he sucking your boobs?

She said stop this you pervert, how can you ask your wife to think of another guy? The prude in her has not died totally. He said you know very well you enjoyed your exposure and the lust in your eyes and I have seen you looking at his crotch too. Anyway when he comes again we will have another show. Then she said stop talking and fuck me. They had a wild fuck session and unusually they hand a second session that night, another wild one.

Things cooled down and a couple of days later Rama recollected the night and wondered how she allowed herself to be exposed and how she sat with just her bra before hubby and Anand exposing her big black D cup tits? Now her hubby wants her even to take the bra off too and be topless. The thought scared her yet strangely excited her too.  She wondered whether this will stop with this and she shuddered to imagine what more her hubby may want?  Also will he fondle her boobs or even lick them before Anand? She is now really scared and thought she needs to say NO firmly and not allow herself to be exposed like this?  But she wondered is that really what she wants? Fact is she always thought she is a big fat dark complexioned bitch not attractive but Anand’s fascination for her boobs truly floored her and possibly her own phobia has become less.

The D day came and Anand is due and hubby came, took his bath and refreshed and she too refreshed after cooking dinner. Anand came and saw the couple in the sofa and Pradeep is sipping the drink. Oh you already started today I brought Scotch for us. So you thought special day needs special drink Pradeep asked? No not that way I bought from canteen he said. Pradeep poured him a drink. Today Rama is in nice saree and she took special pains to tie it well and for some strange coincidence her blouse is a low neck blouse, she normally wears conservative blouses. Yes she is wearing sexy inner ware bought during the visit of the salesgirl. She seemed relaxed but inwardly she is a bit scared.

They chatted and Anand said Rama you look beautiful today and your leaving the hair free and flowing has made you even more beautiful. Hope you do not mind me saying this. She smiled at his words and said thank you Anand. This he hugged his wife and said yes Anand she is looking sexy actually. As he hugged her his hand slipped through her pallu and is pressing her boob. She took the glass and gulped a couple of big sips to soothe her nerves. Stop it you have started again, she said outwardly even as she saw a smile appear on the face of Anand.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 24-06-2020, 12:35 PM