Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He took a few pics just to ensure he has the proof. Then he thought it looks as if this is going on for some time so I will ring and he pressed the bell. Padmini panicked but  Ramu stayed calm, asked her to hook her blouse and she went to her BR, adjusted her hair and then came and she saw Vijay..............

Her face became pale for an instant but she recovered and said Hi Vijay, what a surprise, you are here so early. Just then Ramu came and said work is over Mem, faucet repaired, and left. Vijay is amused. She gave him coffee and he said if you are free we will go to a resort on Saturday and will return Monday morning. She is pleased with this proposal but she is still not sure if Vijay has caught her with Ramu.  She said she has to talk to her hubby before saying yes as he may ask her to go somewhere. Vijay laughed and said that idiot does not have that much time for you. She scolded him saying don’t say like that and he replied Aunty one day I want to fuck you in your marital bed right in front of him. He should just watch as I pound his lovely, sexy wife,  tut, tut you are talking nonsense she scolded him.

He then told her Aunty, having come here I want to suck those lovely, sexy, teasing big boobs of yours. Oh no she said, why you do not want me to press, lick and suck those lovely boobs. He asked. Not that way Vijay, you have already she stopped and blushed. He closed the main door led her to her BR, laid her in her marital bed, kissed her and chewed her lips. She  stopped in half and she easily melted and he removed her bra and blouse and sucking her boobs. She moaned and pushed her boob in his mouth and said come suck them and bite them. They are yours, only mine he said and [i]Padmini is perplexed. [/i]They belong to your hubby too he clarified and she heaved a sigh of relief. 

Just then her phone rang and her hubby is calling and he said [i]his friend is coming and he may be in city for a few weeks and he has asked him to stay in his house but he refused. He said he told him to stay in their farm house [/i]and he asked Padmini can you allow him to use your car when he is in city as he has no transport from farmhouse.

Even as she is talking Vijay is busy kissing her boobs and her navel and back to sucking her boobs. Slow moans are coming and she suppressed it with difficulty. She asked Vijay to stop. Instead he pulled her saree and petticoat and she is now in her panty. She asked her hubby when your friend is coming and he said he will be there on Friday. Darling but I have work on Sunday she said to her hubby.  By then Vijay pushed her panty down and she cooperated by raising her ass and he is kissing her pussy even as she is talking to her hubby. Ohhh escaped her lips and her hubby asked what is it and she simply said I  simply reacted to TV. On impulse Vijay switched on TV but put it low volume so her hubby can hear her moans but not clearly. What is the work he asked, I have to attend a function on Sunday she said.  (రంకు చెసాక  బొంకు  నేర్వదా?) Oh Ok no issues he will come on Friday and stay in farmhouse from Saturday. Take care of him honey he said. 

Now Vijay indicated she should extend her talk as he sucked her pussy lips and then took her clit and began sucking it. Again ooooh, Aaaaaaaaaaah stop na escaped her lips and again her hubby asked what are those sounds and she said I am seeing a XX  movie. Vijay is thrilled and continued to suck her clit like a woman sucks a cock and she is now in total lust. Ummmmmmmmmmm she moaned and her hubby mistook her moans and now clever Padmini knew that she is free to moan and her hubby will think they are from Movie.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 10-06-2020, 10:50 AM