Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
They decided to exit and he took the towel and dried her body and she is mighty pleased and he left soon.    She felt tired, had an early dinner and slept early. 

Her sexcapades with another have started.

Vijay has become busy. Padmini started wondering whether he is really busy or the kid has lost interest in her having fucked her many times. May be he has a GF she thought. However she has not allowed too much leeway to Ramu, the milkman though she started using him to satisfy her sexual desires.

Still once a woman allowes her to be laid it is not really that easy to control the man. Occassionally Ramu still will come along with her in to the kitchen, especially when she is in saree. He has a fetish to see her boobs in the saree. He will slowly come and then place his hands on her nice sexy belly and caress it. Padmini you have such silky skin and he will bend and kiss her neck and cheeks. She will say no, no leave me but he will continue to kiss her and as she turned towards him to say those words e will kiss her lips. Same time his hands will go up and cup her tits and press them gently.  This has the desired effect as she feels the heat buildup. She will continue to say no Ramu, leave me now, this is not the time etc but he will simply say Padmini, you are such a sexy bitch, you can make even an old man’s cock hard. She will blush but yet murmur. Unmindful of her sayings, Ramu increases his squeezing of her tits and as he kisses her lips passionately he is unhooking her blouse. Padmini starts melting and says oh no Ramu, leave me but she does not make any effort to push him away. Now he inserts his hands inside her blouse and whispers in her ears, to feel your naked boobs is such a pleasure. He has unhooked all but one and unhooked her bra too. His hard cock is now touching her ass cheeks and is poking on them over the saree. This has become a sort of pattern. Sometimes he will push him away after this oral satisfaction. But on this day she did not and her hand slowly touched his rock hard cock and gently gripped it. This is enough to make his cock grow by another inch and he squeezed her boobs hard, ooooooooooooooch, it pains she said but still enjoyed the pleasure. Neither her hubby nor Vijay is this rough but she really liked this rough handling too. He took her nipples in his fingers and tweaked them and she screamed with pleasure. She knew she is aroused and let him play with her boobs and now he turned her over and bent and kissed her boobs. Her blouse and bra are still on her but he pushed them away and kissed and sucked her C cup boobs. Ummmmm they are so delicious baby he said. Now she pressed his head closer and he took the max he can in his mouth. She is moaning now ummmmm, suck my boobies Ramu, oh yes suck them ummmmm.

On that day Ramu forgot to bolt the front main door. Vijay is passing that way and he found the door ajar and he pushed it in and walked inside. He was about to call Aunty when he heard the moans and moved slowly. There he saw his angel in the kitchen, and the milkman was sucking her tits and she is in lust and pressing his face to her and his other hand is kneading her ass. 

Her hand is on his cock gripping it. He saw for few more mins and then thought either he should go away or ring the bell. He took a few pics just to ensure he has the proof. Then he thought it looks as if this is going on for some time so I will ring and he pressed the bell. Padmini panicked but  Ramu stayed calm, asked her to hook her blouse and she went to her BR, adjusted her hair and then came and she saw Vijay.

stay tuned.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 06-06-2020, 11:41 AM