Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"Shashank, I hope you would like to join us. Don't you?" Neha was unbuttoning Rob's gown.

"Sure. Why not? I will go and start the heater. You two get ready." Shashank turned and went in the bathroom. Neha continued to unbutton the gown and finally stared removing it from his body. He was not wearing anything underneath. Rob also untied the string of her gown and parted both parts of gown. Her lovely tits popped out of the cups of the gown.

When Shashank returned from bathroom, he found Rob and Neha making out on the table. Neha sat on the table with her legs wrapped around Rob's waist. Rob was standing and was feasting on his wife's breasts. They were both completely naked.

"Oh Rob. The things you do to my boobs. Shashank, why can't you do what Rob is doing to me. I can understand that you can't fuck me like him. You just don't have the tool to do it. But at least learn how to work on my boobs. He has been making me crazy with his lovely manipulations of my tits."

"Well give me a chance to suck baby. I will try it." For the first time, he had a clear view of Rob's manhood. Though he felt it would be big, he couldn't have imagined that Rob was so well hung. It was almost double his size in both thickness and length. He almost felt an inferiority complex now.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White... - by twinciteeguy - 13-05-2020, 11:00 PM