Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
es honey. He knows about us. In fact he told me in so many words that he would like to be cuckolded by you. And that's why he was out when you came home. I sent him out so we could have some privacy before we go out. As it turns out, we have cancelled our program." She caressed his chest. It was very hairy and she loved it very much.S

"So why don't you invite him to join us in bed? May be we could have a nice little threesome?" He traced a finger on her breasts

"I wasn't sure know if you would be comfortable having him around. I thought maybe you might feel awkward. So I sent him away."

"Why would I feel awkward baby. It's a nice arrangement between three adults. There is nothing odd about it. Besides I would love it very much to have fun. I guess you would love it having 2 men at the same time." He pinched her nipple as Neha slapped his hand.

"Maybe I will. But I am not sure about you. How will you enjoy it?" She felt Rob's massif tool on her inner thighs.

"Oh I will enjoy it all right. But there is just one condition. I don't want him to enter your cunt or mouth when I am present. That remains my exclusive privilege. He can lick your cunt, suck it, and clean it up only after I have come inside you. But he can't have intercourse you."

Neha's hand moved between their thighs and she grabbed his cock in her palm.

"Oh Rob, why do you think I will spoil my pleasure by having his small cock in my mouth if I have this in my mouth? In any case I never fellate him. The same goes for my cunt for that matter. All he gets to do is to lick me. Now shall I go and get him?" She kissed him on his lips. Rob nodded as she got up from the bed and went to the ward robe. She pulled out a blue satin night gown and wrapped it around her body. It was sleeveless and had quite a low cups. Her lovely breasts were quite visible through it as it was quite transparent.

She went out and Rob also pulled up a night gown around his body. Neha had given it to him before she went out. He heard Neha and Shashank talk for some time before he heard footsteps outside the bedroom. Neha came in the room followed by Shashank. She had gathered her lovely long hair on her shoulders. She went directly to Rob and planted herself in his lap.

"Rob, I have told Shashank everything that we spoke about. And he is fine with it." She kissed him lightly on his lips. Rob wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Hey Shashank, that's great. I ought to tell you that your wife is the most wonderful cock sucker in the world. She gave me the hottest blowjob in the world today." Rob moved his hands upwards and planted them on her beautiful tits.

"Yes. She told me that. Shashank smiled a weak smile. However his cock had already started rising as he watched Rob playing with his wife's tits.

"Well he deserves it. He has a wonderful cock that just has to be sucked. Otherwise it's like insulting his manhood." Neha turned around in Rob's lap and kissed him.

"Honey, I am tired. Shall we go and bathe? Shashank can also join us." Rob's hand moved behind her and slowly he caressed her ass. Neha turned her head around and asked Shashank.

Stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White... - by twinciteeguy - 13-05-2020, 10:50 PM