Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He was ripping her flesh as he entered her. She moved her hand back and placed it on his shoulder for support. Rob gathered her in his arms as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Then with one fierce stroke he pushed further in her cunt.

"Oh Rob, please take it slowly baby. Ahhhhh. Ouch." But without paying attention to her, Rob continued to fuck her with swift and deep strokes. With each stroke, he was also slapping her ass. Her ass had become almost red by now. Initially Neha was cried out with each stroke, but soon she got used to his size and started enjoying it. She was even enjoying his slaps on her ass. He was fucking her quite hard now. She could feel his cock right up her cunt. He was kneading and pinching her ass all the time. It had turned red now with all the slapping and pinching. But Neha kept making all sorts of noises to encourage him. She matched every thrust with her own thrust. She was moving her ass rhythmically now.

"Oh Rob, if there is any heaven, this is it. You are the best fuck that I ever had honey. Ahhhh. Ohhh. Oh my God. Don't stop Rob. Fuck me harder. Please." She kept thrusting backwards.

"I am going to come in your cunt baby." Neha felt Rob move forward as she felt his weight on her back. He grabbed her tits and then started fucking her furiously.

"Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh. Oh Rob. I love you honey." She panted heavily as she thrust backwards to match Rob's thrusts. Suddenly Rob's body shook in spasms as he flooded her cunt with his sperm. Neha also came at the same time as Rob's cock touched her clitoris and she came hard.

Neha felt Rob's weight on her back and the both slowly fell on the sofa. They both panted and lay in each other's arms.

Shashank watched as they both fucked like animals. He simply couldn't resist and frantically rubbed his cock in his hand. Just as Rob and Neha were coming, he masterburated furiously and spilled his sperm on the floor.

************************************************************************************

It was almost 9 PM. Neha and Rob had moved to bedroom and spent the evening there on the bed. Though Rob wanted to fuck her once more, Neha protested that she wanted to relax for some time. They both slept for almost 1.5 hours before Rob woke up by a sunned noise in the hall. Rob woke up Neha as well. He was lying on top of Neha as she slept on her back.

"Honey, there is some noise in the hall." He nuzzled her neck and kissed it. She put her arms around his neck and caressed his hair.

"Don't worry darling. It's probably Shashank. He may have come back." She pulled his head on her breasts. Rob immediately kissed her tits.

"Ummmm. Your tits are lovely baby. What is the bra size you wear?" Rob asked as he licked her naked breasts.

"It's 36 C. Why are you asking? Are you going to buy me some? Ouch. Don't bit my tits honey." She cried out as Rob bit into soft flesh of her tits.

"Sure I will do. I want to see you in my favorite bra and panties set." Rob switched from her right to left boob.

"Does Shashank know about us?" Rob left her tits and faced her. Neha held his face in her hands and kissed him.

"Yes honey. He knows about us. In fact he told me in so many words that he would like to be cuckolded by you. And that's why he was out when you came home. I sent him out so we could have some privacy before we go out. As it turns out, we have cancelled our program." She caressed his chest. It was very hairy and she loved it very much.

"So why don't you invite him to join us in bed? May be we could have a nice little threesome?" He traced a finger on her breasts.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White... - by twinciteeguy - 07-05-2020, 01:50 PM