Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"Actually Rob wanted to make out yesterday itself, but I was not very comfortable before I talked to you. So I asked him to keep distance from me and wait. But I promised him that I will talk to you and call him." Neha wrapped her hand around his as they walked towards the lift.

"So what are you going to tell him?" Shashank asked her as they entered the lift. He pressed the button for their floor.

"I am going to tell him that I have spoken with you and you are ok with me having relationship with him. In fact I will tell him that you want to be cuckolded by us. And I will invite him to spend the weekend with us. Then we will see what happens during the weekend." They both got out of the lift as it stopped.

They both spent the entire day resting. In the evening Neha called Rob on his cell. She was sitting on the bed beside Shashank.

"Hi Rob, how are you?" She asked just as Rob answered the phone. Just as Rob answered, Shashank signaled her to put the phone on speaker. Neha quietly put it on speaker for Shashank to hear.

"I am good baby. How are you? Have you spoken with him yet?"

"Yes. I did. But I can't explain everything on phone. Why don't you give me dinner today? We will talk over dinner." She looked at Shashank as she said this. Shashank also got up from the bed and looked at her.

"Sure. But at least tell me if we have green or red."

"Well we have green." She blushed as she said this.

"Great. So where do you want to meet?" Rob asked as she moved her hand through her lovely hair.

"Anything Indian will be fine. How do you like Afghani?" She asked.

"It's fine with me. So shall I pick you up from home at 19:30?" Rob asked.

"No problem. Come at 19:00. By the way, what do you want me to wear? Did you like my dress yesterday?"

"It was really great. You looked amazing in the sari. Especially your yellow bra cups were fantastic." Neha's cheek turned pink as she listened.

"So you noticed it huh? I wore them especially for you." She reclined against Shashank and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Of course I noticed it baby. What do you think? I am blind or something?" Her breathing quickened as she talked with Rob. She moved her hand to Shashank's chest and started to caress it lightly as she talked.

"But you never said anything?" She complained mockingly. She turned towards Shashank and slowly moved her hand towards his crotch.

"I don't like to say anything baby. I like to do. I would have liked to appreciate your lovely tits with my hands and mouth. But you didn't give me chance." Neha rubbed Shashank's crotch slowly. It was already erect.

"Well don't be disappointed. If you want, I can give you the same chance today evening. I will wear a sari again for you. Then you can appreciate my assets as much as you want." She was so wet right now that she felt like entering a finger in her cunt.

"But make sure that your bra is visible. That makes me so hot for you." She slowly loosed Shashank's pants button and stared pulling it down to free his cock.

"I will do anything for you darling. Now I will say good bye. Pick me up at 19:00." She kissed the phone and then disconnected the call.

She turned towards Shashank and smiled at him.

"So honey, is Rob going to pick you up?" Shashank slowly wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Yes. He will come at 7 PM." She lovingly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "What will you do when you meet him? We will spend entire week end together. I suggest that you go out when he comes and give us more privacy." Shashank slowly stroked her ass.

"Honey, the while point of you having affair with Rob is that I want to see you together. If I go out, then there is no point in having you two together."

"But there will be lot of time for you to watch us. Why do you want to do it immediately? I told you that it won't be one night stand with me." She teased and caressed his chest with her hands.

"Yes. But why do you have any objection with me watching you? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Yu yourself told me that Rob is aware of this cuckolding thing."
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White... - by twinciteeguy - 21-04-2020, 11:10 PM