Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"I agreed as it was just net friendship. So we started chatting every now and then. Initially it was pretty much same stuff. Where are you? What did you have for lunch? We chatted about all the normal stuff. But soon Rob started flirting with me. We shared our pictures and he often commented on hoe beautiful I looked. He talked about my hair, my figure and all that.".................

Neha looked at Shashank's crotch and she noticed a small rise in his cock. Shashank was feeling a bit excited as Neha described how she and Rob chatted and flirted.

"So you like it, don't you? Your wife is chatting with Rob." She smiled at him and pointed towards his crotch. Shashank also smiled at her helplessly.

"I also started liking him. He is smart and handsome. As the time went by, even I didn't mind his flirting with me and started responding. Rob suggested we meet some time, but somehow I was not ready for it. I was feeling attracted towards him, but I kept avoiding it. So finally Rob told me about this party some days and insisted that I come there. After lot of persuasion, I finally consented and decided to meet him here."

"So that yellow bra and panties? That wasn't for me; it was for him wasn't it?" Shashank was feeling very hot now.

"Yes. It was for Rob. Do you like that your wife wore a special bra for your boss?" Neha teased him.

"Yes honey. I like it. But it wasn't much use I guess. I don't he got a chance to check it." They were almost reaching home now.

"Oh he saw it fine. Probably you didn't notice, but my bra cups were easily visible from my blouse. It is so thin. Rob was looking at my tits all the time."

"So are you planning to take it further?" Shashank raised the critical question.

"It all depends upon you. If you are comfortable with being cuckolded by us, then I very much feel like going ahead. But you have to understand one thing. I am not a slut who will sleep for one night with Rob and then forget about it. If I do it, then I will have a long and serious affair with Rob. And I don't know how it may end. So don't say afterward that I didn't warn you. "

"I am ready for anything if you really want it. Do you want to do it?"

"If I didn't want it, I wouldn't be talking to you, would I? Then I will call Rob and ask him to stay with us for the week end. But then you will have to spend the night in the guest room. Rob will spend the night with me in our bedroom." She slowly put her hand on his crotch. It was quite hard and erect now. She slowly rubbed her palm across it and laughed.

"Oh God Shashank. You are really hard. Does it excite you so much? Just talking about me and Rob has hot you so hard. What will happen if you see Rob and me together in bed naked?"

"Well I am waiting for it honey. Just do it and check for yourself what happens." Shashank also laughed as Neha removed her hand from his crotch.

"Does Rob know about my fantasies?" They had almost reached the home now and Shashank turned the car in their parking lot.

"Umm yes. I told him all about our talks when we used to chat." Shashank parked the car and Neha got out of it. Shashank also got out of the other door and then locked it.

"Actually Rob wanted to make out yesterday itself, but I was not very comfortable before I talked to you. So I asked him to keep distance from me and wait. But I promised him that I will talk to you and call him." Neha wrapped her hand around his as they walked towards the lift.

"So what are you going to tell him?" Shashank asked her as they entered the lift. He pressed the button for their floor.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White... - by twinciteeguy - 18-04-2020, 09:57 PM