Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"I prefer vodka." She replied.

"All right. I will get both for us." He got up.

"If it's not much trouble to you, then please have it iced for me.

"Sure. No problem." Rob walked towards an open bar as Neha watched him. He was very handsome and large man. He was about 32 and he had a very dashing style of walking. She knew that he was a divorcee and lived alone. But till now she had never felt any kind of attraction towards him even though she had seen lots of pictures of him. But now that she was actually talking to him and seeing him in real, she was feeling a strange attraction for him. She had a sense that even Rob was feeling the same attraction towards her. Women had this sense of men's eyes. The way Rob had been eyeing her and touching her, she felt almost certain that he was trying to get a bit cozy with her.

Rob returned soon with two glasses. She took vodka and they both raised a toast before drinking their glasses. Just as she was about to finish her glass, she saw Shashank coming towards them.

"Well, good to see that you have already started partying." He sat down beside Neha.

"So why don't you join us? Get yourself a drink." Neha suggested.

"Do you want another one?" Shashank asked both of them.

"Umm actually I was thinking if you would like to dance with me. There is a disco here." Rob offered his hand to Neha. Neha hesitated just for a moment before she accepted Rob's hand and gave her hand into his.

"Sure. Why not? Let's go. You have your drink and then join us in the disco." She rose. She was feeling very adventurous now after vodka had gone in her. The air was cool and she remembered all those things that Shashank said about seeing her with another man. Well, if Shashank himself had so often wanted to be cuckolded, then what's the problem in having fun with a man she was feeling attracted to?

Rob offered his arm to her and she smilingly wrapped her arm around his. As they left, Shashank felt for the first time in his life that Neha was acting very strangely. She never liked any other man touching her. She had often spoken to him about even innocent touches that she inadvertently got in bus or trains. But with Rob, she simply didn't mind his touch. In fact she was almost as if she was inviting him to touch her.

Neha and Rob moved together. Neha had her arm wrapped around his as they walked. Her perfect ass was accentuated by high heels she was wearing. Shashank watched her ass swaying as she walked. Just as they were about to turn, Shashank saw Rob slipping his hand around her waist. Shashank was surprised that Neha was not resisting Rob's advances in any way. Right from the first moment, Rob had been making advances on her and she was almost encouraging him. Shashank moved towards the bar and took a whiskey and drank it slowly. After finishing it, he again walked towards the disco. He had to descend a staircase in order to get in the disco.

There was a lot of noise in the disco as he entered. It was too dark initially and there was a lot of smoke in it. But as his eyes got used to it, he could see better and started searching for his wife and Rob. After some minutes, he saw them near the corner. He simply couldn't believe his eyes. Neha was dancing with Rob. They were so close to each other that her boobs were almost pressing against his chest. Her head was resting on his shoulders and her hands were wrapped around his head. They were slowly dancing to the tune of music. Rob's hands were placed on her lovely ass. They were swaying together. Shashank moved through the crowd and got closer to them. But instead of disturbing them, he decided to watch them from afar. So he moved to the other corner and sat on a chair. As he watched, Neha turned around so that her back was towards Rob. Rob slowly moved his hands around her waist and then locked them on her stomach. He slowly moved them on her stomach in round circles caressing it. As he watched, Rob moved his hand towards her hair and grabbed her hair in his hand. Then he slowly moved them to one side of her shoulder. Rob's hands moved to her sleeveless arms and he slowly caressed them. Neha was grinding her ass in his crotch all the time as she swayed slowly. Even Shashank could feel the sexual tension between them.

But then Neha saw Shashank sitting on the chair by himself and smiled at him. She motioned Rob and both of them stopped. Then they came over to him. Shashank was disappointed that they had stopped. However, after this both Rob and Neha kept some distance from each other throughout the night. Even though there was a lot of innuendo between them. They spent a lot f time with each other and didn't even bother about Shashank many times. However, there was nothing sexual in their behavior. All of them enjoyed the night on the ship thoroughly.

In the morning the cruise boat headed for the dock from where it had started. As they reached all 3 of them got down and waited for the ferry to come to the boat. Rob was still talking to Neha as she listened attentively to him. Shashank also contributed a comment or two, but most of the talk was between Neha and Rob. The ferry arrived and the helpers tied the ferry to boat by a rope. Then slowly people started to get in ferry one by one. Neha and Rob crossed and got in the ferry together. Shashank joined them immediately. Even here Shashank noticed that even though there was lot of space available, Neha and Rob often stood so close to each other that their bodies touched each other. Ferry reached the dock pretty quickly and finally they reached the parking lot where they had parked their cars.

"So when do we meet next?" Rob asked Neha as they all waited in the parking lot to clear.

"Why don't you come for dinner this Friday? I could cook dinner for all of us. Shashank and you could directly come from office. What do you think Shashank?"

"Of course.Why not? We would be glad to have you if you don't have any other plans." Shashank concurred with his wife.

"Well I don't have any other plans as such. So I think I can manage this Friday." Rob looked at Neha.

"Great. Then I will be waiting for you." Neha saw that a clearing had been opened in the parking lot so they could get their car out.

"So it's Good bye till Friday." Rob extended his hand to shake with Neha. Shashank felt that he spent inordinate amount of time with her hand in his. Finally he shook hands with Shashank as well and he moved away to his car.

As soon as Shashank and Neha sat in their car and he started it Shashank turned towards her.

"So Neha, what's all this happening between you and my boss?" He wore a smile on his face as he turned the car. Neha gave him a winning smile as she replied.

"Do you have any problem if something is happening between us?" She removed the chop tying her hair and ran her hands through it before tying her hair again.

"Well not really. I myself have wanted to see you with another man for so long. The only thing is that I didn't expect it to be white man." They had now reached the main road. The morning traffic was slowly moving.

"Is this your inferiority complex talking? If you don't mind seeing me with another man, then why does it matter if he is white or black or brown?"

"Honey, I am not objecting or anything. I was just commenting. I don't have any problem if he is white or Indian. But you haven't answered my first question."

"Are you really sure about whatever you said about seeing me with someone else?" She turned towards him.

"Yes. How many times do I have to convince you?"

"All right, this is the first time I met your boss in person. But we know each other for almost 9 months now. He first approached me on face book some 1 year back. At that time, I just read his scrap as he said he was your boss. Then again he posted another scrap and I replied. Slowly we started interacting with each other. After some time, Rob asked me if I would like to chat with him on Yahoo messenger."

Shashank watched her as she spoke but he was a bit surprised at this.

"I agreed as it was just net friendship. So we started chatting every now and then. Initially it was pretty much same stuff. Where are you? What did you have for lunch? We chatted about all the normal stuff. But soon Rob started flirting with me. We shared our pictures and he often commented on hoe beautiful I looked. He talked about my hair, my figure and all that."

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White... - by twinciteeguy - 14-04-2020, 10:30 PM