Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
"I will go and get some cigarettes for us. You two go ahead. I will join you in 5 minutes." Shashank turned and started towards a shop we could see just behind us.

"So let's go then." Rob said and we both started towards the ferry that was supposed to take us on the cruise ship. She was glad that Shashank had left. She was afraid that he may detect a bit of uneasiness in her manner. She didn't want him to know that she was feeling some attraction towards Rob. They both walked towards the ferry and reached it pretty quickly. The ferry was just below landing stage. Rob jumped on the ferry first. Neha was feeling somewhat uneasy about jumping in her sari. Rob sensed her hesitation immediately. He came forward to help her.

"Come forward. I will help you get down." She was somewhat above his head. And He put his arms around her waist. She also put her arms around his shoulders as Rob lowered her on the ferry. They went in and mingled with the crowd but for most of the time they were alone talking to each other. Just as Neha thought about when Shashank would join them, the ferry started to move.

"I don't think I saw Shashank get on the ferry." She asked Rob with some concern in her eyes.

"Don't worry. Even if he missed this one, he will come by the next ferry. Don't bother to call him."

Rob took her hand in his hand and guided her towards the edge of the ferry. She felt cool see air on her body and shivered. Ferry turned and then moved slowly. Rob and Neha talked continuously. Neha found Rob an entertaining companion and almost started enjoying his company. He talked about various topics and was very well informed about almost every one of them. The time seemed to fly and soon she could see the cruise ship. Just as Rob told another funny anecdote, the ferry reached the ship. A hatch in the ship had connectivity with the ferry's upper deck and they both moved towards it with the crowd. Neha was very close to Rob and her body was almost crushed on his body. She was behind him and she could feel her breasts crushing against his back. She could smell his perfume and felt a strange feeling clouding her mind. Her hand was in Rob's hand and she was feeling very comfortable about it. She almost completely forgot Shashank. They all entered the hatch of the cruise ship and the climbed the stairs to reach the upper deck of the ship.

"Wow. It's wonderful." She remarked as they both came out into the open deck.

"I am glad you liked it." Until now it had been very crowded. But now the deck was very open and people had already dispersed all over the huge deck. They moved towards the edge of the deck where it was almost empty. Neha could see the ferry had already moved out and other ferry was almost reaching the ship. She knew that Shashank would be coming in it. She decided to call him to confirm it.

"We have reached the ship. Where are you?" She spoke in the phone as Shashank took her call.

"I am on the second ferry. Don't worry. I will come and join you in next 10 minutes."

"OK. Rob and I are waiting on the upper deck for you." She disconnected the call and put the cell phone in her purse.

"Do you want to have a drink?" Rob asked her they both settled on a bench just near the edge of deck.

"Sure. What do you like?" She asked him as she removed the bow from her hair and let it fall down on her shoulders.

"Well I like whiskey. What about you?" Rob watched as Neha gathered her hair on left shoulder. She was looking very sexy with her hair open. Rob had often seen her pictures on Shashank's desk and often fantasized about her. And now in reality she looked even better than in her pictures.

"I prefer vodka." She replied.

"All right. I will get both for us." He got up.

"If it's not much trouble to you, then please have it iced for me."

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indianwife.(New); Indian wife Swaps with White... - by twinciteeguy - 13-04-2020, 10:53 PM