Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Here is a new story, again with white Boss. Hopefully you guys will enjoy reading.

Neha Taken by Hubby's White Boss by Indian wife.

Neha and Shashank Deshpande had been living in Los Angeles for last 3 years. Shashank had got a job offer from an American MNC as sales manager and since then had got a green card. After they had arrived in U.S. Neha also had got job as a secretary in a company.

Their life had been good. They had been married for 5 yrs now. Neha was 25 and Shashank was 28. Apart from the fact that they hadn't had a child, their life was pretty good. Their sexual life was also great. It was only marred by one fact that Shashank had a problem due to which he couldn't father her child. But he was not bad in bed even though his cock was just 5 inches in length. They had often explored each other's fantasies and talked about them pretty often. One of the wildest fantasies that Shashank had was seeing Neha with another man and being cuckolded by them. They had often talked about it. Neha had initially been somewhat hesitant to even discuss it. But as the days went by, even she became comfortable talking about it. They often discussed it, but Neha never thought it would be a reality. She had just said that she may consider it if she found the right man. But she had not found it as yet.

After first quarter of year 2009, Shashank's company threw a party. The sales numbers of the first quarter had been very good and the party was an occasion to celebrate it. Neha was waiting for Shashank in their home. It was about 7 PM and she had come early to prepare for the party. Just as she was about to call him on his cell, the door bell rang. She went and opened the door to admit him.

"I was just going to call you. Where have you been?" Neha said as she closed the door behind him.

"I am sorry honey. I got suck up in the traffic. What time did you come?" Shashank removed his shirt and hung it on the hook behind the door.

"I came at about 6 to get ready. I thought you would also come early. Anyway, now I am going to bathe. I have put your clothes on the bed. You use the other bathroom and get ready." She took a towel out of the wardrobe.

"What are you going to wear?" Shashank also removed another towel from wardrobe.

"I am wearing a sari." She replied and then went in the bathroom and closed the door.

Shashank also went in the second bathroom just outside the bedroom and started to bathe. He bathed quickly and came back in the bed room. He could still hear the shower in Neha's bathroom. He removed a set of undergarments from wardrobe. Just as he started to clothe, Neha came out from the bathroom. She was wearing just a towel covering her upper body. Another towel was wrapped in her hair. She came out and removed the towel from her hair. Then using the same towel, she lightly stroked her hair to remove water from it.

"So what is the plan? Where is the party? You never told me about it." Shashank was tying a tie.

"Didn't I tell you? It's on a boat. We are partying in the sea. You will love it." Shashank finished with the tie and started to wear the suit.

"Wow. That sounds great. And who will be there in the party?" Neha moved towards the wardrobe and sat on a chair in front of it. It contained a full length mirror. She opened the drawer and pulled out a dryer. Then she plugged it in the socket and started drying her hair. She had lovely jet black and shoulder length hair. They were a bit curly as well. The dryer was buzzing lightly as she moved her hands through her hair and dried it.

"Hey Shashank, I was waiting for you. I am good. How are you?" Rob turned towards Neha now.

"And you must be Neha. Shashank has your pictures all over his desk. How are you?" He smiled as he shook hands with Neha.

"I am good, thank you. Shashank talks a lot about you." Neha felt a strange sensation passing through her body as she felt Rob's touch. She felt Rob deliberately keep her hand in his hand as he spoke for some time. But what surprised her even more was the fact she didn't mind it. She almost felt good at his touch.

"You are looking beautiful. I am glad you could join us." He removed his hands from her and she almost felt bad about it. She couldn't exactly point it out, but there was something strange about Rob. He was quite handsome. His tallness added attraction to his personality.

"Thanks for the compliment. The pleasure is mine to join you." She smiled at him.

"So are you ready to go?" He pointed towards the small motor boat that had already docked just in front of them.

"Why, of course. I am just waiting to go?" She turned towards Shashank. "Let's go Shashank."

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA - by twinciteeguy - 12-04-2020, 11:23 AM