Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)

Next morning when Raj was coming out of the guest room, he heard whispering and giggling and then heard a door shut. Soon the shower turned on and Raj realized that his wife and his boss were in the shower together. He waited for a few minutes then snuck over to the bathroom, opened the door an inch and peered in. He could not see clearly as the room was steaming up but he could not miss the sight of his wife kneeling naked in front of his boss and sucking on his hard cock. His wife had her back to the door. So, Raj could not see her face but his boss had his eyes closed and a look of joyous satisfaction on his face. Raj could see Deepa's head bob back and forth as she took more of his boss' cock in her throat. Then he saw something that absolutely astonished him. His sweet and formerly innocent wife who did not even know about blow job until recently, reached down under Tom's glistening cock, opened her mouth obscenely wide and swallowed one of Tom's big balls into into her mouth. After sucking on it for a while, she released it only to then swallow his other big nut.

All this while she was masturbating his huge cock with her hand. She then went back to sucking his cock. While this was happening, the two of them shifted around a little so that Deepa's face was partially visible. This also meant Raj could see her clenching and unclenching Tom's ass cheeks. Soon Raj heard his boss groan loudly and bucking wildly indicating he was getting ready to cum. Raj expected Deepa to get her mouth away. But, to surprise she seemed to speed up, and he could see very clearly that she took the index finger of her right hand and inserted it into Tom's ass. That did it. Tom groaned loudly, Raj saw his balls clench, and it was clear that Tom was shoot his sperm into Deepa's throat. To Raj's surprise, Deepa took all of Tom's cum into her throat without choking. Raj saw her throat working as she swallowed all the cum Tom was dumping in her. She did not stop until Tom stopped bucking. Then she pulled her mouth off his cock slowly all the while looking up into Tom's face. Raj closed the door softly when he saw Deepa rise.

Raj retreated into the guest bedroom with a raging hard on. But, he did not want to do anything with it right now. He wanted his wife, and wanted her with a desperation he had not experienced in a long time. It was another 45 minutes before he heard noises outside. He peered out of the guest bedroom and saw Tom and Deepa near the front door. Tom was all dressed to leave while Deepa was in a nighty with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. Raj couldn't wait the anticipation of pouncing on his wife as soon as Tom left. He saw them exchange good byes and then Tom gathered Deepa tenderly into his arms and kissed her on the mouth. Deepa seemed to resist shyly first because this was the first time they had kissed outside the privacy of the bedroom or bathroom. But soon, she was melting into Tom's kiss as her arms came around his head to play with his thick hair. And then, Tom pulled Deepa into him for a more flush body to body embrace as he deepened the kiss and ratcheted up the passion. Deepa started moaning and moving her arms over his back restlessly.

Tom pushed her against the wall next to the front door and pulled up her nighty. Raj was surprised to see that she was naked underneath making him suspect that his wife was hoping for one final romp with his boss. Somehow between the two of them, they managed to pull down Tom's pants to free his cock, which was once again hard and big. Tom gathered Deepa's legs in his arms, aimed his cock at her dripping pussy and gave a mighty push embedding that monster into her open and abused hole in one stroke. Deepa gave out a gurgled sound and her face contorted in a grimace/pleasure as she got stretched one more time by Tom. What followed was an amazing sexual bout as the two of them clung to each other and fucked. Deepa dug deep into Tom's back and even drew some blood as Tom pounded into her harder and harder propping her against the wall. Finally he gave a mighty roar and buried himself deep into her, delivering his seed into her one more time. Deepa slowly entangled her legs from around Tom and Tom let her down gently so she could stand on her own. They both adjusted their dress, exchanged one final embrace followed by a quick kiss before Tom opened the door and walked out.

Raj quickly walked back into his room hoping Deepa would come to him. He was expecting her to clean up again before coming to him but within a minute he saw the door to the guest bedroom open. In walked Deepa, looking freshly fucked but with a serenity in her face that had been missing for some time. His dick was so hard for his wife that it actually hurt. She had never looked sexier than she did to him that morning with her satisfied, freshly fucked look. He was so turned on by seeing her pussy swollen by another man's invading cock, her stomach swollen with that same man's child growing within her womb, and her neck and breasts covered in hickies as testimony to their coupling last night. All of them marking his wife belonging to another man, yet he knew she loved only him and he couldn't wait to reclaim her. He could see that whatever was making her unhappy earlier was gone. His loving, caring wife was back in full force and he could not have been happier.

As she walked to the bed, Raj pulled her down for a deep loving kiss as he began the process of reclaiming her. Deepa reciprocated by deepening the kiss further and moaning over and over, "I love you! I love you so much!"

Raj flipped her over onto her back and got ready to insert his cock into her. She opened her legs wide opening herself to be repossessed by her husband and once more become his exclusively. Despite spending the weekend with a cock in her, she seemed to want this mating with just as much desperation as her sexually primed husband. He could see just how red and abused and open her vagina was from taking his boss' monster all weekend. He immediately plunged his cock balls deep into Deepa feeling the wetness of his boss' sperm surround him. She flinched as her abused hole was stretched one more time. Raj saw this and stopped immediately. He tried to pull out of her with horror that he was hurting her.

Deepa immediately hugged him and stopped him from pulling out. She looked upset, and asked him, "Please, Raj, don't leave me. I want you so much now. Don't you want want me also? Are you upset that I have been with another man just now?"

Raj could see that she was getting hysterical. "No Deepa, that is not it at all. I love you so much too and want to make love to my beautiful wife now more than anything else. But, I can see that you are sore and cannot take me into you without experiencing pain. And, i do not want to cause you any pain"

"But, Raj", she argued, "I need that. I want to feel that sting. In a way, it is cleansing for me. Even though you allowed it and encouraged it, I know I have hurt you this weekend by being with Tom. I know you will never say that to me but I love you a lot and can feel it in my heart and soul when you experience any pain. So, I need to feel this physical pain now to somehow counter your emotional pain. I cannot explain it exactly. Its like you are punishing me for having been naughty, and by punishing me you are reclaiming me. Somehow doing this for you will, in my mind, make me feel once more part of your heart and soul. So, please make love to your wife and know that I need it just as much as you do and I will enjoy it just as much as you will."

Raj looked at his wife with all the love he had in him and slowly sunk back into her loving sheath. Deepa kept her eyes open all the time allowing him a glimpse into her soul and into the depth of the her love for him. They made love, not frantically, but with slow deliberate strokes. Soon Raj was groaning loudly and shooting a huge load into her. Deepa had given numerous orgasms Tom over the weekend and was sure she had no more orgasms to give her hubby. She thought she will be content this time just to watch Raj cum in her. But, somehow watching the love of her life cum in her triggered something in her, and soon she was orgasming with him, albeit weekly. Raj felt her pussy pulse gently on his cock as if she was lovingly petting him as she orgasmed quietly with him. Reclamation complete, the two lovers fell into a deep contented sleep in each other's arms.

Their life settled into a loving routine. Deepa no longer felt something missing in her. She was so happy with her present life she shared with Raj and their son along with the baby growing in her, that she thought she would burst with it. Deepa went into labor on schedule and delivered a beautiful baby girl. Raj and Deepa were very happy and contented with this new addition into their family. One day, while Deepa was feeding her baby, Tom's wife called asking to talk to her. She immediately became anxious. What did she want?
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 4 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA - by twinciteeguy - 29-03-2020, 10:12 PM