Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Yes, I am shocked. But, I know it is not your fault. If one of us has to be blamed for this, then it should be me. I am the one who convinced you to that one night of swapping with my boss and his wife, which is what lead to this condition."

He sat down on the sofa and pulled her onto his lap. He said, "This baby is as much mine as it is yours. It does not matter that someone else planted the sperm in your womb. This baby will still be OUR child and we will love it as much as our older son. But, we will have to tell my boss, Tom, and his wife about this child. I want no misunderstanding. I want to tell them that though Tom is the one that impregnated you, I am definitely the father. I also want to ask for their consent to make no claims in the future on our baby."

Deepa was clearly relieved to hear Raj's passionate acceptance of the child in her womb even though she was impregnated by another man. Raj and Deepa waited for a few weeks to be sure the pregnancy was progressing with no complications before they called Tom and his wife to explain the situation. Tom and his wife were first shocked because they had always believed that Tom could not father any child due to his low sperm count. They were never suspicious of Raj and Deepa's claim because they had gotten to know the other couple quite well and knew the two of them to be the sweetest people and honest to a fault. They agreed reluctantly, but happily, not to make any claims on the child because they knew Raj would be a good father to Deepa and Tom's child just like he was to Deepa and Raj's child. Besides, they did not wish to create tension between Deepa and Raj or cause trouble for them with their families.

That should have been the end of it. Except, it wasn't. Deepa felt something different with this pregnancy from her previous one. She was wondering how can it be so. For one, she was horny all the time. She recalled being horny the previous time as well. But nowhere near as she was this time. It seemed like she wanted to fuck Raj all the time. She would pounce on Raj at any and all opportunities. Yet, she was never satisfied. She always felt unsatisfied even after a long bout of love making with Raj where he would give her numerous wonderful toe curling orgasms. She thought her higher libido this time was maybe because she had become more open minded and experienced about sex. Raj too noticed her constant state of horniness. Though he was enjoying all the sexual bouts they were having as a result of it, Raj realized quickly what the difference was. Her pregnancy hormones causing Deepa's libido to skyrocket were driven by the fact that another man's seed had fertilized her egg this time. So, one time while they were lying in bed panting and perspiring after a very vigorous love making session, Raj brought it up.

"Darling", he said, "what happened? You seemed really horny today. Not that I am complaining, but just curious where all of this passion is coming from."

Deepa was a little embarrassed and said a little shyly and miserably, "I don't know. I just have these urges all the time. Its like my body is on fire and nothing seems to be putting it out. I can't understand it. It must be the pregnancy. But, that can't be it because I was not feeling like this during my last pregnancy with our child."

Raj looked at her tenderly and said, "Darling, that's just it. Your last pregnancy was with our child."

Deepa looked at him blankly. "What are you saying?" she asked.

Raj laughed and said, "Don't you see? Last time you were carrying my child. In this pregnancy, you are carrying Tom's child."

Deepa turned crimson with embarrassment. She still did that every time the topic of her carrying another man's child came up, even though Raj was really ok with it, and had accepted the unborn child as his own. Hearing Raj mention the difference was an epiphany for her. She suddenly realized why she had this sense of discontent deep down despite constant love making with her husband. Her pregnant body was craving to connect with her baby's father. She couldn't tell why she knew this or why her body was craving it. She felt horrible as soon as she realized this. She had such a loving and attentive husband, yet her traitorous pregnant body craved to mate once more with the lover who had impregnated her. She explains this tearfully to Raj claiming she is a slut to want this and hurt her sweet hubby.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA - by twinciteeguy - 24-03-2020, 01:10 PM