Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Suddenly she thought whether this guy too thought of kissing her like Vijay did and this sent shivers down her spine. She is scared and simply pulled vijay closer to her boobs. They spent time chatting and kissing and fucked as Vijay wanted to fuck her in kitchen in doggy. They had lunch and he fucked her again, My God he has huge stamina she thought. Vijay left in the evening saying he will be away for a week....................

Days passed routinely and Padmini is really feeling the absence of Vijay. She did talk to him over mobile and he told her he will be back soon. The Milkman is also coming as usual and  he continued to stare at her and praise her. Since she is free she thought t thoughts are surrounding her. She decided to get busy but one evening she had a surprise. The Milkman man came in the evening saying he may not come next day and wanted to inform her. She knew this is just a bahana and said no I need milk tomorrow since guests may come. He smiled and said Ok Mem if you need it I will bring it. I cannot refuse a lovely lady like you. She said I told you not to do this kind of talk and immediately he said I know Mem but when I see you I forget your words. He lingered for some more time making small chat and he continued to look at her with lust in his eyes.

Vijay is coming once in a way but he is spending less time as he has to look to his work as his Dad is sick. Meanwhile the flirting intensified and one day as he is pouring milk, her pallu slipped slightly and he saw an uncovered boob and he said Mem sab mangoes are good. She knew what he talking and said what? He said Mem  summer time na good mangoes are coming leke aavoon kya?  No I don’t need it she said curtly. But he smiled and said but good nice mangoes and after a gap he said are available.

He left and she had her lunch and slept but she thought of this milkman who she thought has the audacity to talk of her boobs. But she thought ok he even he finds them attractive. First seeds of soft corner are sown.

One day she finished her bath and dressed and as he came he smiled to her and said wow, looking lovely today and she simply said pour milk, I have work. She has to pay him his dues and she paid  them and just as she turned to pick the utensil she almost fell. Luckily she is falling towards Milkman and he moved fast and caught her in her waist to prevent the fall. He held her tight using the providential chance and asked her all you alright?  She is actually feeling the pain in the leg which got hurt and also looks there may be  some sprain or muscle pain  too, possibly due to her quickly  turning to go in. As her leg is hurt she is unable to walk normally and Milkman came closer to her and helped her to her bedroom. He held her waist tight and she took support of his shoulder. The sprain is causing her lots of pain. He quickly went to pharmacy and brought few pills and ointment and gave the pills to her. She felt his masculine strength as he held her and walked her to her BR.  Strangely she felt good too.
He asked her do u want me to stay, should I get you some food? You will  not be able to cook food now. She looked to him and tried to smile. He then said if you are ok I can massage so that the pain get reduced. Before she can respond he took the ointment and asked her to lie face down first. She obliged and his hands  first pushed her saree a bit lower and applied the ointment and started rubbing it all over her waist and his hands moved up too in to her back and he massaged there too. She felt relief and when he asked her if she is feeling better she nodded. Now as he pushed his hands down his fingers were on her panty  a few times as he massaged her just above her ass. She felt a tickling sensation as his hands rubbed over her waist she closed her eyes. Then he said you will have moiré relief if the ointment is applied in front side too. So she tuned and he applied it and this time he is careful and just massaged only the waist as he thought it is better not to touch her private parts. The strategy worked and she is happy he is in limits.

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 10 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 22-03-2020, 10:49 PM