Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Before they left, Raj gave Cindy a sexy parting kiss. Seeing this, Tom grabbed Deepa and imparted a deep kiss of his own on her while feeling her boobs at the same time. Deepa felt shy and turned on at the same time when she realized that her husband was watching her being fondled by another man. They made a promise to meet again on another weekend to complete what they had started this weekend.

3 weeks later Raj came home from work to a very distraught wife. Deep launched herself into his arms as soon as he walked into the house, sobbing her heart out. Raj asked her what was wrong and she hugged him tighter and sobbed harder. She had him worried now.

He fired a series of questions at her, "What's wrong? Did something happen to our son? Is he hurt? Did you get hurt? Tell me!"

Deepa shook her head, No" to all his questions. Finally she had calmed down enough and he heard her whisper against his chest, "I am pregnant".

Raj's first reaction was elation followed closely by confusion. "But", he said, "we used a condom every time didn't we?"

Deepa nodded her head amid hickups. "Did one of the condoms break?" Deepa shook her head no to that. "Then, how can that be. Unless...OH!"

Raj's heart started pounding with dread as the realization dawned upon him. Deepa then looked up at him with sad eyes and quickly dropped it in embarrassment as a blush spread through her beautiful face and neck. His precious wife, the love of his life was carrying his white boss' child in her womb. Looks like his boss was not as infertile as he had thought if he could impregnate Raj's wife after just one night of passionate love making. Raj's eyes dropped to her still flat tummy exposed through the pallu of her saree. Deepa's hands covered her stomach in a telling protective gesture as her motherly instinct kicked in. So, what was going to happen now? That was the million dollar question running through both their minds.

Raj had just received some devastating news from his beautiful wife. She was pregnant, and the father was most likely Raj's white boss. Deepa was looking at him with anxiety in her big expressive eyes, wondering how he would react to the bomb shell she had just dropped. Raj certainly looked shocked and distressed. But, slowly Deepa observed a change in his expression. She saw a calmness descend over his face, then happiness and even wonder. Raj gave her a big hug and a passionate kiss.

Deepa asked Raj with a trembling voice and tears in her eyes, "Raj, I am so sorry! Please do not hate me. I love you so much. I do not know what to do. Please tell me what should we do." Then, with a determined expression she said, "I will not get rid of this baby. it may not be a result of our love for each other. But, it is still growing inside me, and I already love it."

Raj pulled back from his embrace and looked at his wife. "Honey", he said, "how can you even think that way? Yes, I am shocked. But, I know it is not your fault. If one of us has to be blamed for this, then it should be me. I am the one who convinced you to that one night of swapping with my boss and his wife, which is what lead to this condition."

stay tuned
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss by SASOMA - by twinciteeguy - 21-03-2020, 09:16 AM