Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
He is immensely pleased he has seduced this middle aged MILF beauty and has big plans for her but he knows there is a big if for it. For the moment he decided to enjoy and she sucked him in all earnest and then he asked her to mount.

She adjusted herself and allowed his dick to be swallowed by her pussy and then started riding him cow girl style with her face facing him. As she fucked him her lovely mature boobs bounced in sync with her movements. Vijay admiringly looked at her tits and then unable to resist he put his hands on both her tits and pressed them hard saying honey you have such lovely boobs. She has not been trained this way for sex and enjoyed the praise/flattery and even riding is relatively new to her with her hubby asking her to ride when he  is tired. But here she is enjoying the ride and he is enjoying her lovely tits bouncing in sync with her fucking moves. She bent offering him her tits and he is now licking and sucking her lovely tits as she rode him with a beaming face.

She surely is enjoying all the attention this stud is giving her and also the pleasures of uninhibited sex.
She rode him for some time but said she is tired and he decided to take her doggy and asked her to bend. He inserted his cock in to her pussy in one fast move and as her pussy is already lubricated, it went in easily. He now started fucking her fast and furious and she started moaning Oh Ah.  Aunty do you like it and she responded oh Vijay you are giving me pleasures I have not imagined. Fuckkkkkk me faster she said. He now fucked her more faster and deeper and she moaned I am cummmmmmming and had a huge orgasm and he too fucked for a few more minutes before he unloaded loads of his cum in her married pussy.

Both rested before Padmini said finish your chores and then will have break fast. Ok he said and walked in to bath room. He took his time  and Padmini went in to the other rest room and she took bath but walked back with her towel to the Master bed room. Vijay has finished too and as she asked him to sit in living room he told her he has seen her all and why she should feel shy. She said you are a devil. He said come aunty, your fan will come soon and give him a good darshan. You are a Ravan she said. He told her wear some deep low cut so poor milkman will be pleased. She said shut up. But she finally decided Ok let me see the reaction too.

She is now dressed in a beautiful transparent saree and low cut blouse, not deep low cut as he suggested. Fact is she does not have any. As she finished her dressing Vijay said wow, aunty you look lovely and sexy too. He hugged her and kissed her. Both walked out and she prepared and they had breakfast. Finally she said Vijay when this guy comes please be in bed room. OH you do not want me to see your flirting he teased her. Shut up he said, ok aunty I will shut up but seeing you like this will he keep quite?

You and she slapped him lightly in mock anger.Then she said seriously look Vijay let me tell you there is no chance of my sleeping with any other guy. Some how you seduced me and I feel guilty I cheated my hubby but still I also have some needs and you have given me so much pleasure. Oh no aunty my intention is not to hurt you and I said in lighter vein.

Then the bell rang and she signaled him to move. He walked in to bed room but kept his eyes and ears open. The milkman came and immediately said Mem looks as if you are going out. You are looking very beautiful. She is about to say none of your business but instead  she simply said yes, am going out , He is pouring milk and today he took longer as he wanted to see her more. As he bent his head to pour milk and her pallu got slightly misplaced and he is able to see her lovely white navel in all its glory, unhindered by the pallu. His ears are focused in her belly button. He thought this bitch is very sexy. She sensed the delay and as she looked she can see he is feasting on her navel. He too sensed and finished and rose. As he rose he can see she is still slightly bent with her holding the utensil and the misplaced pallu gave him the chance to see an uncovered boob. He can see her cleavage too as the pallu now slipped fully as she rose, the low cut blouse gave him ample view. She has to keep the utensil on the nearby table and adjust her pallu and he has now feasted on her uncovered boobs, exposed without pallu. He had a nice  clev view too. Of course it took just a minute but that minute became precious to our milkman. She wanted to admonish but she is now embarrassed that she let her pallu fall.  But he smiled as if nothing happened and said happy shopping and then said you are very beautiful Mem at your age. Maaf kardo kuch galt bol diya to and walked out. She is now confused as well as angry as she is sure he has feasted on her boobs and possibly lusting for her.

Vijay came back as he heard the door shut and teased her saying took quite some time to fill milk. And the fan is praising your beauty too aunty. She said shut up and stop teasing me. Yes he took time so he can see me she said smilingly if it pleases you. Are you please he retorted? I am confused she confessed and I am angry she said/ he said forget it let a few more days pass, he will become bolder and then you have to decide. Now come and sit here and give me a kiss. He removed her pallu and planted a kiss on her clev. Suddenly she thought whether this guy too thought of kissing her like Vijay did and this sent shivers down her spine. She is scared and simply pulled vijay closer to her boobs. They spent time chatting and kissing and fucked as Vijay wanted to fuck her in kitchen in doggy. They had lunch and he fucked her again, My God he has huge stamina she thought. Vijay left in the evening saying he will be away for a week.

stay tuned????
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife - by twinciteeguy - 14-03-2020, 10:25 PM