Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
She felt a wave of pleasure struck her body as her earlobe is a very sensitive spot for her and she wondered how Vijay knew to touch and make her hot. Her hands are now beginning to pull him closer but still she made another attempt No, Vijay this is very wrong, I am so much older and I am happily married. I do not want to cheat my loving hubby.......

He ignored her and continued to kiss all over her face telling her you are an amazing beauty and u don’t know how many times I shagged. She is shocked, surprised and  elated too. She is pleased a guy who is younger to her by nore than 20 years lusts for her. This feel good  factor momentarily made her forget her resistance and he used it fully now kissing her lips with full force and then kissing her neck.  His acts are turning her on, the mere fact that this kid is lusting for her is a huge turn on and her hubby never made this kind of foreplay. 

She is realizing she is losing the game and made one final attempt to resist telling, please Vijay, I am a happily married lady committed to my loving hubby, let me not cheat him. He ignored her yet again and in response he cupped her boobs and then kissed her clev and licked the clev too. This sent her in to an erotic zone where her entire body from head to toe is experiencing pleasure and a sensation she has not experienced many times before.  She is in classic situation where her brain is telling her look, you are walking in to the trap he set, you are melting and soon he may fill your pussy with his cock and you will become a cheating wife but heart is telling her look do not cheat your feelings, you are feeling happy, you like him and want him and he is a stud and will satisfy you and fuck you like hell. These fucks Will be a unique experience and your hubby at his age can neither satisfy you nor give this pleasure. Go ahead, use the chance and enjoy. And like in all such cases heart has won and her hands tightened and her nails are in to his skin. 

Vijay knew this is the moment and he continued to kiss her cleavage and same time   he is pressing her boobs, even biting her nip over her blouse. In one swift motion he removed her pallu and pulled her saree too and it fell on the floor. Now she is in her blouse and petticoat. He told her you look so lovely and soooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy aunty, you are beyond my imagination. He guided her to her bedroom and she merely complied. She laid her on bed hugged her yet again and slowly unhooking her blouse. She continued to protest but they have become meek both in voice and actions.  Now he removed her blouse and plunged his head on to her bra which is unable to hide her lovely boobs. 
He kissed madly all over her uncovered boobs, pressing and squeezing her boobs madly like a man possessed. She felt so aroused she began to press his head on to her boobs. Then as she is about to close she saw the picture, herself and her hubby and again pain and guilt hit her and she tried to push him away for one last time saying please Vijay let us stop, this is so wrong but he continued to lick and even bite her tits.

He thought time to see her glorious boobs and he removed her bra and took one nip and sucked it and then bit lightly. 

[img][Image: lick.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: suck2.jpg][/img]
Ouch, what you are doing it pains she said forgetting she is surrendering herself. Just enjoy aunty he replied. Then moving up he hugged her again and now kissed her and chewed her lips. She is in her panty and he has also removed his shirt and jeans and is also in his jockey. Now he relaxed a little and pulled even the jocky and threw it away. His lips sealed her, his chest crushed her boobs and his hand is cupping one her lovely tit, her soft and smooth navel is kissing his navel and yes his rock hard cock is almost rubbing her pussy over her panty as he adjusted his position in such a way he can push his cock inside her pussy if only panty is not there. For the first time she fully felt his rock hard cock first on her thighs and now almost on her pussy. Her first reaction is Oh God he has a big cock, bigger than my hubby. She is now fully aroused and guilty feeling has simply died down.  She wanted to feel his cock but felt shy to do so.

stay tuned for the young cock to enter and please the mature married pussy soon.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hotwife - by twinciteeguy - 11-02-2020, 10:08 PM