Poll: Will using Heels sandals frequently increase the butt size in ladies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
4 66.67%
No
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will using Heels sandals frequently increase the butt size in ladies?
Will using Heels sandals  frequently  increase the  butt size in ladies?

Need genuine replies 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please respond I am planning to buy a set of heels for my GF whois having very small butts.
Like Reply
no. butt will not grow. eat fatty food. exercise the stomach area so fat will not accumulate in waist.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(14-05-2019, 10:39 PM)TamilD Wrote: Will using Heels sandals  frequently  increase the  butt size in ladies?

Need genuine replies 

It only enhances the butt curve virtually.
It shortens tendon at heel. You should be ready to experience foot pain if you are regular user with decreased movement at ankle.
Like Reply
(15-05-2019, 10:55 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: no. butt will not grow. eat fatty food. exercise the stomach area so fat will not accumulate in waist.

Enjoy the wat you are. Try other ways of spicing t.
Whether you are thin, perfect or chubby there are always people who like you. Preferences vary wt people. Take nudes if you without face, maybe individual assests. Enjoy the comments.
Stay healthy and fit
Like Reply
No, it doesn't. Butt size comes naturally.
Like Reply
yes and no. with heels the butt muscles exercise more so their size increases. fat does not go to the butt because of heels.
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply
Heels are not good for the spine.
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply