Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Share bus or train grope experience
Hi friends,
Let us discuss on groping experience in bus or train.

Share your experience and discuss.
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Once I was going from Velachery to Koyambedu in bus (Chennai) I seen one aunty aged over 36 and 37 in saree and the bus is crowded due to election time. I stared at her and stand near her. Once the crowd got increased I started to rub my dick all over her back and she didn’t insist. That was real turn on for me.

Like Reply
I like groping gud looking womn in their 30s. over 35 better
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Nice. Pls share your experience

Like Reply
(14-05-2019, 10:33 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I like groping gud looking womn in their 30s. over 35 better

Exactly my taste
Like Reply
if interested pm me for hangout chat
My master thread
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
I have enjoyedd and rubbed and groped many females especially aunties in local fairs etc, crowded busses,trains
A insane living beast  devil2
Like Reply
Nice, it’s always hot when they don’t oppose our act and enjoy like a sluts

Like Reply
(15-05-2019, 12:29 AM)BarbbariAN Wrote: I have enjoyedd and rubbed and groped many females especially aunties in local fairs etc, crowded busses,trains

Same here...soecialy married woman in saree
Like Reply
once I grabbed and dug into a midaged maami with fat ass. her husband ,looked at me angry. I got the hell out of there
My master thread
[+] 1 user Likes ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply
Aunties and married women always enjoy groping. Once I traveled in train this nearly 35 age aunty was there in saree, she showing her navel to everyone and side boobs. I go and stand near to her and touched her hip. She didn’t say anything. Was awesome experience.

Like Reply
Yes it happens generally with us females, men try to take advantage of crowd and we feel hands and their other parts on our body especially on hip area. Some even dare to touch direct skin especially waist, arms or even navel if wearing saree and shows it happened accidentally. But females know the truth by way of touch. Still most of us keep quiet to avoid creating any scene till situation is out of control
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 1 user Likes live.life's post
Like Reply
(16-05-2019, 09:56 PM)live.life Wrote: Yes it happens generally with us females, men try to take advantage of crowd and we feel hands and their other parts on our body especially on hip area. Some even dare to touch direct skin especially waist, arms or even navel if wearing saree and shows it happened accidentally. But females know the truth by way of touch. Still most of us keep quiet to avoid creating any scene till situation is out of control

When did u become female?
U were to be on each and every wife related threas now female haaaahaaaahaaa
Ultimate guyyy
A insane living beast  devil2
[+] 1 user Likes BarbbariAN's post
Like Reply
(16-05-2019, 09:56 PM)live.life Wrote: Yes it happens generally with us females, men try to take advantage of crowd and we feel hands and their other parts on our body especially on hip area. Some even dare to touch direct skin especially waist, arms or even navel if wearing saree and shows it happened accidentally. But females know the truth by way of touch. Still most of us keep quiet to avoid creating any scene till situation is out of control

Share your wife experience.

Like Reply
(16-05-2019, 11:12 PM)BarbbariAN Wrote: When did u become female?
U were to be on each and every wife related threas now female haaaahaaaahaaa
Ultimate guyyy

Hehehehehe before jumping on any conclusion or perception and commenting, please clear your confusion first. For your information, now a days we both as couple started using this I'd and also started a thread from Feb onwards. Earlier, only hubby alone was using this i'd. Hope your confusion is clear now
Like Reply
(17-05-2019, 05:15 AM)suryadh Wrote: Share your wife experience.

Shared few experiences on our thread mentioned in signature. It happened couple of times while wearing saree and men took advantage of the situation in public transport.
Like Reply
i have had lot of experiences in public bus groping and also in college buses. my wife also shared with me some instances were she was rubbed and groped by guys in transport buses. one occasion was when a old man who groped her for around 10 minutes in a very crowded bus on an evening journey. it was dark and the bus was very crowded. she wore a top and churidar and was wearing only a thin shawl on the top. this guy groped her boobs multiple times and also her bums. he kind of dry humped her from behind. she was very embarrassed and didnt know how to react. but when she told me the same she admitted that although she was nervous she was horny at the same time.
[+] 3 users Like wrraj1981's post
Like Reply
Not in bus, but in theater. I groped my mom's sister's boobs and thighs when we went to Majili in theater. I intentionally dropped popcorn on her thigh and started rubning her pussy too. She was uncomfortable, but didn't say anything. I took her hand and put it on my hardon but she took it away suddenly.
Love to chat on hot sexy mature milfs and actresses as mom and aunts in Telugu or Kannada. 
PM me to chat on hangouts.
[+] 3 users Like dishap's post
Like Reply
(19-05-2019, 02:46 AM)wrraj1981 Wrote: i have had lot of experiences in public bus groping and also in college buses. my wife also shared with me some instances were she was rubbed and groped by guys in transport buses. one occasion was when a old man who groped her for around 10 minutes in a very crowded bus on an evening journey. it was dark and the bus was very crowded. she wore a top and churidar and was wearing only a thin shawl on the top. this guy groped her boobs multiple times and also her bums. he kind of dry humped her from behind. she was very embarrassed and didnt know how to react. but when she told me the same she admitted that although she was nervous she was horny at the same time.

Real horny moment to listen the story from wife that how stranger used her body.

Like Reply
(19-05-2019, 09:43 AM)dishap Wrote: Not in bus, but in theater. I groped my mom's sister's boobs and thighs when we went to Majili in theater. I intentionally dropped popcorn on her thigh and started rubning her pussy too. She was uncomfortable, but didn't say anything. I took her hand and put it on my hardon but she took it away suddenly.

Nice, you should have felt her boobs too.

Like Reply