Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin sell the site
lot of time request for server upgrade or sell the site ,Im ready to pay 1k $
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hahaha...
AFAIK
This site is not for sale...

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
Like Reply
If you notice the "last post time" is off just go to:

User CP > Edit Options and set your locations offset from GMT.

Voila
Like Reply
Please Support

Hi People

We all know that this site's primary motive is to provide entertainment not profit making. Here, we are finding our hearts content and enjoy being here. 

The Admin and the Team running this site with good intent and with their own funds. They're trying to provide quality service by not allowing any erratic advertisements.

Yet, with the limited funds it is not possble for the Team to run this site for long time. And for purchasing good server capacity, they are in need of huge funds.

In this respect, your support in the form of monetary donations to this site will make our journey lively and lovely.

Last time, we had one such platform (xossip.com) where we used to have lots of fun. We've made good friends and great memories there. But, due to some unforeseen reasons we've lost many of them.

Now, we are fortunate enough to have this site where we can have entertainment we desire and be connected to each other.

We don't want this site to go the same way as the old one, do we?

So, I request you all to come forward to and contribute a minimum sum of $1/- or ₹100/- per month.

Maximum amount contribution is your wish.

The Admin & Team will keep a record of the amount received and how much amount is used. This will be a transparent process.

Please support.

Regards

Vikatakavi02

PS: For more info on this matter, Contact Site Admins
Sarit
Shivareddy

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
(13-06-2019, 10:14 AM)Vikatakavi02 Wrote: Please Support

Folks from xossip have migrated here.  If they could have supported, they could have done it there only [including me]
Ok you get basic support now, but how about every month. 

If you don't see any proper response, shut this down. Running with  poor performance - it will anyway chase away users.
If you do get support, some special content can be reserved for them- seen this in all major sites [they called premium members]

Anyway, I record here:
                 My Special Thanks for Mr.Sarit - a very good person with whom I had few interactions with.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
(16-06-2019, 05:53 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Folks from xossip have migrated here.  If they could have supported, they could have done it there only [including me]
Ok you get basic support now, but how about every month. 

If you don't see any proper response, shut this down. Running with  poor performance - it will anyway chase away users.
If you do get support, some special content can be reserved for them- seen this in all major sites [they called premium members]

Anyway, I record here:
                 My Special Thanks for Mr.Sarit - a very good person with whom I had few interactions with.

Thanks for your reply...

But, there is a second chance to correct the mistake. In Xossip, they made a grave mistake and they know (including you and me) what it costed. Now, they are aware of the consequences of not responding. They will be ready this time and the support is already shown from the members. (I don't know about your contribution)

We need to be focussed on giving support and cheering up the members on making donations. Pessimism differs from prudence. Former is bad for health but latter is good for wealth and ultimately it will lead to good health as well.

If you are in good touch with Mr Sarit, please aid him in making good culture. This is somewhat different from the previous one as the intent of the admin is not making profit, but to entertain.

Regards

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1...#pid548241

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply