Misc. Erotica A String of Flowers... (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE
A String of Flowers

By = sirajahmed10

Standing on the balcony of her single room flat she was gazing at the bright stars playing hide and seek with the passing of thin clouds. At time they were sparkling brightly and at times the darkness overshadowed them as was the case with her from the past five years.

Her eyes were filled as she recalled the moment when her son boarded the bus to reach a far off destination to pursue his studies, five years ago. Then also she had stood still staring at the bus slowly moving out of her vision and today she was gazing at the stars as the time of arrival of her son was nearing.

In the past five years she had hardly met him ten times when she had gone to the boarding home. How she had wished she had enough money to visit him regularly, but those days she could ill afford it. She had strived hard saving money to see this day and today being the first day of his job, she waited for him to come home.

She was uncertain as to when he would reach home. The seconds were slowly tickling by and as she was counting the stars as though counting the days of his absence, she saw a car approaching from the far side of the road. At first she just saw the dim lights and as it appeared closer, its lights started glowing like the stars and when it's light spread and illuminated the road, she could his face peeping out of the window eagerly to meet her.

Her face lit up as though all the stars illumination were focused upon her. Her stance changed and she ran down the stairs to meet him and by the time she reached the final step her son had stepped out of the car. The first impression on seeing him sent a jolt through her. For a second she thought she was seeing her husband who was no more. It took some moments before she could come out of the trance.

As Shyam, her son embraced her she was delighted. Holding each others hands they climbed the stairs to the flat in which she had spent the last five years dreaming, speculating and thinking of this day.

Today all her hard work was rewarded. Her son was back. Not only he was back but had secured a promising job in one of the Multi National Companies. Being the first day she was eager to know about the nature of his job, his pay and his timings.

Freshening up as Shyam sat on the sofa, his mother brought him a cup of coffee and when he accepted it she said 'how was the day?'

Ma it was fine. I have been posted as Administrative Officer and my timings are 9 to 7.

My goodness do you have to work for so long she said counting the hours on her fingers.

'Yes, so it is' replied Shyam smiling.

'And may I know how much they are paying you?' 

'You will be surprised; he lifted his fingers.'

'Oh my goodness, I can't believe it,' saying she sat down beside him.

It's a fact and the credit goes to you.

Smiling and tousling his hair she said 'it is the outcome of 5 years of struggle we had, five long years' she repeated.

'I will make you forget it' replied Shyam embracing her.

'On your coming home I have already forgotten it' she replied.

'But I have not. I have lost five precious years without you and I want them back' he said.

Those words were blissful. She could not keep back the tears which filled her eyes; smiling at him she asked 'have you missed me so much.'

'Yes Ma, I missed a lot. I missed you, I missed your love, I missed your cooking, I missed you taking care of me, I missed sitting next to you, cuddling you like this and what not. Do you remember all that' he asked her.

'Yes, I do remember everything. Especially, you're playing with my hair. Though at times it hurt me, but I still loved it,' she replied.

'Yes I remember playing with your hair. It had a special meaning to me' he replied.

'Now that you are back everything will be as usual.'

'I hope so but for the timings of the office.'

'Why? What has time to do with it?'

'Remember I will be working till 7 and obviously will be late; then again having to rush early in the morning.

'Yes, time is a problem' she said smiling.

Chatting the time flew and soon after dinner, his mother set his bed in the sitting room and went to her own. There in the recluse of the four corners of her small room she slept peacefully.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
##

The days continued to pass. Both mother and son were delighted to share what had happened in those five years. Shyam took good care of her by being a helping hand to her.

-

One Sunday sitting side by side and chatting they had spend nearly an hour and sub consciously Shyam's hand reached her head. It rested there for a minute before his fingers curled some of her hair. He continued curling and fondling her hair and when his fingers got entangled with her silky hair, his mother let out a soft moan.

This suddenly made him realize what he was doing and when he tried to remove his hand, his mother smiled and said 'its okay.'

Shyam continued fondling her hair. Though sub-consciously he had pulled many a times his mother did not object nor showed any signs of pain. Soon it was time for bed and his mother politely removed his hand from her hair before going to her room.

Once inside her room she was happy that though her son had grown up by five years his habits had not changed. Lying on her bed she recalled the little things he was used to do and visualizing them brought relief to her.

-

Next day as they were together on the sofa and Shyam was playing with her hair, Maya waited for him to nuzzle his face in her hair as he used to. She waited patiently and when he showed no signs she thought he might have forgotten.

Though she was tempted to ask him she felt it better to leave it alone and went back to her room.

-

The next morning as Shyam was about to leave for office he called his mother asking her whether she had seen his wrist watch. On hearing him, her mind raced back five years and recalled how he used to misplace his watch and it had become customary for her to find it and strap it on his wrist.

Gleefully she searched for his watch and on finding she strapped it on his wrist and said 'some habits don't die.'

'What Ma,'asked Shyam not hearing her words?

Without answering him she pushed him out as she used to and when she turned back an emotional wave went through her. She felt as if she was winning back her lost days.

The whole day she was busy and after supper as they sat together Shyam continued to fondle her hair and she was hoping against hope that he would pull some hair and cascade it over his face which did not happen. She was getting restless and when it was time to go to bed her patience faulted and she said 'have you not forgotten something.'

'What' asked a puzzled Shyam?

'What you used to do with my hair' she asked?

'Why, I used to caress them' he replied.

'And then?'

'Then what' he asked?

'Don't you remember you used to let my hair caress your face' she said.

'How can I forget the feeling of your soft silky hair?' 

'But I don't see you doing it anymore' she said softly.

'Yes, you don't see me doing that and you know why?'

His mother shook her head.

'Because these days you don't wear the string of flowers,' he said

Those words sent a shiver through her body; how she can tell him the reason for wearing flowers, instead saying 'my mistake' she apologized.

'No it is not yours, I should have brought them for you' he replied back.

This was yet another shock. Her face turned crimson and a cold sweat ran up her spine thinking 'how could a son take the position of a hus. . . . .?' This made her run to her room.

Shyam was dumb founded. He was wondering what had made his mother run to her room. He had seen his mother turn crimson but could not understand it. He searched for the reason and not finding it, he went to bed a puzzled man.

##

The next day before Shyam could look for his wrist watch, his mother was holding it for him and on strapping she said 'you don't have to search for it any more'. 

'That would be a big relief, thanks' he smiled.

'It's my pleasure' saying this she blushed. 

Shyam stood looking at her blushing face. Not withstanding his stare, she pushed him out. Shyam turned back to have another look at her and seeing her beaming and attractive face he felt happy. With her face imprinted in his mind he went his way. The whole day his mother's radiant face flashed in front of him. He was only thinking of one thing and that was to buy flowers for her.

--

That evening Shyam stared at his mother. For the first time he looked at the way she was dressed and seeing her draped in a simple cotton sari he was pleased. There was nothing flashy in her dressing nor had she used any make up on her face. In spite of it she looked radiant and simply beautiful. He was enchanted by her beauty.

As he sat recollecting he did not see her come. As Maya neared the sofa the fragrance of the flowers hit her, she felt delighted and on the same time sheen of shyness appeared on her face. 

Shyam had tucked the flowers under the sofa and he had no knowledge that his mother had felt its fragrance. 

Sitting next to her, it took him lot of courage before he could place his hand on her hair. On any other day he would not have hesitated. Today was different as he had brought her flowers. Caressing and feeling her hair was fine but he did not dare fix the flowers in her hair. He kept fondling her hair.

Maya waited patiently for him and as minutes tricked by and her son did not move realizing his dilemma she said 'are you not going to fix the flowers.'

'How did you know' asked a baffled Shyam.

'I could smell its fragrance from a mile' she replied.

'Oh! You are too cute Ma' saying this Shyam picked the flowers up and fixed them in her hair.

'Thank you' said his mother blushing again.

'You look beautiful wearing them' he replied.

'Is it' she asked.

'And it looks great on you and its fragrance is divine' said he inhaling its growing fragrance.

'Will you bring me flowers again' she asked?

'Yes the fragrance inspires me.'

'Fragrance of flowers or of something else' she asked.

'Fragrance of flowers coupled with that of your . . . hair.' In fact Shyam wanted to say body but decided against it. Taking hold of a few locks of hair he let it cascade on his face. This made his body go warm. It was a wonderful feeling which both loved. 

With warmness creeping over her body and getting excited by it she said 'do you know the meaning of placing flowers on a woman's locks.' 

The moment she let out the words she regretted it and when her son replied in the negative she was glad. She felt fortunate as he did not press for an answer.

Shyam was more occupied in inhaling fragrance than answering. He was feeling a raw sensation creep up his body. Getting pumped up; he pulled his mother's tresses to his face which made his mother heave. Sensing he had pulled harshly he let go of it and said 'sorry.'

'It's okay. There is nothing to feel sorry about' saying this she got up and flashing a big smile went to her room. 

Inside her room her thoughts were of what she had done. Was it correct to ask him to bring flowers? What if he comes to know its meaning? Was this wrong, she thought? Thinking he would not know its real meaning, she felt reassured and decided to carry on for some time? The prospect of the things to come made her feel excited.

Shyam was on cloud nine. He was glad as he had his mother's permission. This upped his ante and made him bold. He felt new sensations creep over his body and letting it to linger on he slept soundly.

--
Like Reply
##

Having over slept hurriedly he dressed for office. When his mother came to strap the watch his hand was already extended. Holding his hand his mother caressed the hair on it and this made him look at her.

'It is not just you who is fond of hair' she said as he looked at her.

This had an electrifying effect and made him look at his mother from head to toe. His mother was wearing a long petticoat and a shirt which happened to be her night dress. It covered her whole body and there was nothing left for any roaming eyes to see.

It was when his mother lifted her hands to push him out his eyes had a glimpse at the dark patch under her arms. Shyam was excited to see that his mother had a thick patch of hair on her arm pits. As it was just a fleeting glance he tried to peep again but before he could his mother pushed him out of the house.

-

Once in office Shyam recollected the events of the previous day. Step by step he replayed all that was said and when he recaptured the words of his mother 'do you know the meaning of placing flowers on a woman's locks,' he made it a point to learn about it.

He need not had to go far as he saw one of his colleagues wearing a string of flowers. She was the talk of the office. He sat down to have a chat with her and dug out everything pertaining to its meaning and when she revealed it, he was aghast. His face turned crimson, his heart beat faster and he had no words to reply back when his colleague quizzed him. Saying I will tell you soon he left.

It struck him hard and suddenly he felt he was growing inside. It was not the first time he felt like this. Whenever he had thought about his mother, it had happened but today it had reached its maximum.

-

The whole day his mind was racing. He was wondering what would happen if he told his mother about it, how would she react. Would she or wouldn't she take it lightly. These were the thoughts running in his mind and finally he decided to keep quiet. He felt it would be better to wait for the appropriate time.

With this decision he went home picking a string of flowers on the way.

He entered the house cautiously and seeing his mother busy he went in for a wash and after the meal he sat down on the sofa inhaling the aroma of fresh flowers. His mother saw him holding the flowers to his face. This again sent a rush of warmth through her and smiling playfully she sat down beside him and set her hair straight.

Shyam moved closer and taking hold of her tresses he nuzzled his face deeply into her soft silky hair inhaling its fragrance and then caressing them he took time to part some of her hair and when everything was to his satisfaction, he fixed the flowers. His mother was thrilled by the way he had fixed the flowers and in way of thanking him she pecked a kiss on his cheek..

Thrilled by her kiss Shyam instantly dug his face in her thick locks and as he nuzzled it deeper his lips met with the nape of her neck which sent a shiver down his spine. It was the first time that his lips had felt any part of her body. His mother too was excited on feeling his lips brushing the naked part of her neck and as she turned to face him, the same pair of lips brushed her cheeks.

The sudden brushing of his lips made her blush and before she could react, her son had straightened. Smiling at him she said 'do you like it so much.'

'Yes, I love touching its silkiness and on my face; it feels like being in..... he stopped.

'Yes, how do you feel at that moment' she asked.

'It feels as if I am in heaven' he replied.

'Do you want to be in heaven often' she asked shyly.

'Would love to,' he replied.

'I too love it when you fondle my hair and especially when you caress your face on it' she replied.

'How does it feel then' he shot back the question to her.

'Like you said it feels like heaven' she replied

'So we both love it' he said.

'Yes we do' she replied.

'It is my desire to touch you there' he said to himself thinking of the dark patch under her arms.

Seeing him talk to himself 'what are you dreaming of' asked his mother.

'I will tell you later' he replied.

'Want to keep it a secret.'

'For the time being' he replied.

'You are cute' saying it she again kissed him on the cheeks.

'Thanks, I was in need of that' he said.

'Happy.'

'More than happy' he replied.

'Can I go now' she asked getting up.

'I want to ask you something' he replied.

'Yes, what is it.' She came closer.

'Can you let your hair loose' he spoke softly.

'But then you would not be able to place the flowers in them' she replied feeling excited by his words.

'I don't need to place them any more' he replied.

'Why? Don't you like its fragrance any more' she asked.

'I love yours' he replied.

It shocked her to hear his reply. As this was leading to some intimate possessions of her body.

'Will I get something in return' she asked.

'What would you like to have' he asked.

'Mmmm a kiss would make me feel happy.

'Just a kiss' he asked.

'I will think of something else later,' saying this she went to her room.

Once inside her cubicle she again wondered what was going on. How could she say she wanted a kiss? Where was this leading to? She put forth lots of questions and unable to answer them she started to think again. She somehow felt everything would be fine.

Finally she decided he was too young and the thoughts which were running in her mind were not what he was after. He was still a boy and such feelings hardly arose in them. Thinking on those lines she went to bed.

She was totally wrong in accessing him. He was a boy five years back but now, he was eighteen and knew everything about bees and birds.

#

The next morning he waited for his mother to strap the watch. He was waiting to have another glimpse of what he had seen the previous day. Then as she appeared in front of him his eyes were focused on her arm and as she lifted it to strap the watch, he was fascinated by the sight of her slender arm and as it was raised he got a glimpse, and then finally he had a clear view of her arm pits. His eyes popped out on looking at the lovely black hair nestled under her arms and as he stood staring at it; he was shocked to hear his mother say 'soft hair.'

Those words jolted him and when he looked down and saw her caressing the tiny hair on his arms, it brought him relief and taking a cue from her words he replied 'soft and lovely too.'

'Yes soft and lovely,' saying this she let her hand down which hid the exciting view.

Taking hold of her hand and lifting it to plant a kiss, his eyes were again focused on the dark patch under her arms. His eyes were glued to the spot while subconsciously his lips kept kissing her hand.

His mother saw him staring and when she saw where it was directed, she felt warm sensations creep through her body. Not being able to withstand it she said 'is it not getting late for you.'

'Yes, but I was waiting for you to finish strapping the watch' he said feigning lost.

'I finished it long back' she whispered in his ears.

'Oh! I did not notice' he replied.

'As if you did not' saying this she pushed him out of the house.

With those words ringing in his ears he went out.

Inside the house Maya went straight to her bedroom. Standing in front of the mirror she lifted her arms and the sight which reflected in the mirror made her shiver. She could see the dark patch of hair and knowing this was what that had attracted her son, she felt thrilled. She made it a point to confirm it.

-

As the evening descended she waited for her son to come. She had not changed her dress. She was not wearing a blouse as it hid her armpits. She wanted it to be visible and also she had let her hair loose. 

Shyam was delighted on seeing his mother had let her hair loose, on closer scrutiny he found that she was still wearing the shirt and it sent a thrill up his spine. Feeling excited he went to have wash and by the time he came his dinner was ready.

After dinner with the cleaning over, Maya slowly threaded her way to the sofa. She was surprised to see Shyam not carrying flowers. Sitting next to him she held his hand and started feeling his soft hair.

'Thank you Ma' said Shyam. 

'For what.' she spoke softly caressing his hair.

'For letting your hair loose' he replied.

'It's my pleasure.'

'This is lovely' he said feeling the silkiness of her soft loose hair and as he let it caress over his face.

'How does it feel' his mother whispered.

'As I told you like heaven' he replied, inhaling its fragrance.

'And what is heaven like today' she asked.

Inhaling its aroma he said 'it can be felt not described.' 

'You, you have changed Shyam.'

'How' he asked?

'You have grown up. You are not the same as you were earlier.'

'No I have not.'

'Then I think your vocabulary has changed.'

'May be, is it to your liking' he asked.

'Very much, it is very masculine' she replied assertively.

Those words were encouraging. Caressing her hair he let one of his hand drift down and on holding her hand he said 'you know you have lovely hands.' 

'Why, what's so lovely about them' she asked.

'They are so soft and so warm' he said lifting her arm.

'Are you gauging its warmth' she asked.

'Yes, they are warmer over here' he said as his fingers reached close to its destination.

'Is it so? Do you think it is warmer up there' she asked lifting her hand a little allowing him more access. 

'It is warmer and more exciting to feel' he said sliding his fingers under her arm.

'What's more exciting to feel, my arms or something else' she asked?

'What else would I want to feel' he said without moving his fingers further.

'What you were staring at this morning' she said softly.

'What was I staring at' he asked blushingly.

'What you love to touch and feel,' she replied.

'How do you know that I want to touch and feel you there' he said.

'It's because I saw you staring at it' she replied.

Knowing very well he was caught and to come out of it he said 'is it for that reason you are wearing this shirt' he asked.

'Why? Are you not happy' she asked.

'I am but I did not feel it properly' he replied.

'But I felt your fingers brace them' she said moving closer.

'What did my fingers brace' he asked her.

'My armpits' she replied blushing.

'And what's there in your armpits that I would like to touch' he asked?

'Soft silky hair. ' Her breathing increased as she let those words out.

'Yes, I love to feel them, your soft hair' saying it, his hand slid under her arm and feeling her wet armpits he asked 'why are they so damp.'

'That's the course of the nature' she replied shyly.

Shyam was excited to hear her words and as he tried to cup her armpit his knuckles touched the forbidden softness of his mother's body. Unknowingly his knuckles had braced the swollen underside of her breast and this made him to withdraw his hand immediately. 

Maya too felt the light pressure of his fingers on her breast. She had not anticipated this and seeing Shyam baffled and to change the subject, she said 'don't you owe me something.' 

'What do I owe you' asked Shyam regaining his lost composure.

'Remember what you had bargained for' she said.

'Yes, I remember it very well' he replied.

'And are you not going to keep up your promise' she asked.

'I would have but for the tight shirt you are wearing' he replied.

'What has my shirt to do with it' she asked, not getting his meaning.

'It is difficult to execute what I have in mind' he replied.

'Are we not talking about the kiss you owe me' she asked.

'Yes, we are.'

'Then what has my shirt to do with it' she asked a little puzzled.

'It hinders in planting the kiss' he said and looked for her reactions.

It suddenly dawned on Maya. Her body sizzled at the very thought of it. She knew then that he wanted to kiss her under her armpits. It sent shivers up her spine as she had never felt before. The warm sensations further encouraged her to continue the chat and she said 'what have I do to receive it.'

'You have to wear something loose' he replied.

'Like?'

'Like a shirt two sizes bigger or you have to bare your arms' he replied.

'Do I have to go to such an extent just to receive a kiss' she said?

'Well it is for you to decide' he replied.

'Why? Can't you kiss me on my cheeks' she asked?

'Yes, I can but I want to . . .' he said.

'What do you want to' she asked again.

'Kiss you there'

'Under my armpits' she asked.

'Yes, under your armpits' he replied.

You are being naughty' she said as she got up to leave.

'So what have you decided to wear' he asked when she got up.

'I won't tell you, you are a cheat' she bawled at him.

'I have an offer to make' he said.

'What is it' she said turning back.

'It is a deal and it is to be finalized' he replied.

'Tell me what you have up your sleeve' she asked.

'It is about what you have up your sleeve' he said and as his mother opened her mouth to scream at him 'I can lend you my shirt in exchange for a kiss, a kiss on my .......'

'Ah! A very bright idea. I will be the looser both ways and you will be a winner hands down' she said.

'You would gain something, think about it' he said.

'What would I gain' she said.

'You would be able to get a kiss which I think no one has offered you before' he replied.

His words made her to think. Yes, no one had offered it and there were not many with whom she had gone so far.

Seeing her in thought he said 'shall we okay the deal.'

'You did not tell me where you want me to kiss you' she said.

'As if you don't know' he replied.

'It is very difficult to judge your intentions, you are naughty' she said as she squeezed his ear.

'Okay where do you want to kiss me' he asked.

'On this pretty face' she said squeezing his cheeks.

'Yes it is on my face, but I want it on a particular spot' he said.

'And I think I have an idea as to where that spot is' she replied blushing.

'You know it' he asked, getting excited on seeing her blushing face.

'Yes, I know it' she replied mischievously.

'Tell me' he said eagerly.

'You want to know it' she asked still squeezing his cheeks.

'Yes, yes' he replied getting excited.

'On your forehead' saying this she ran to her room.

Shyam knew that she had played a joke on him. Whatever it was one thing was certain that his mother was game enough. With these thoughts he went to bed.

Maya felt happy on having teased him. She looked forward eagerly for what was in store for the coming days. 

##
Like Reply
## 

With the night gone the morning stepped in. There was no evidence of what had transpired earlier and everything was casual. When it was time for Shyam to leave for office, Maya fondly strapped his wristwatch and holding his hand she kissed his palm and when his eyes started to roam she pushed him out of the house.

With him out of the way she went to clean up the house. It was then she saw a shirt lying on the sofa. It was light blue in color. Maya knew why it was there. Instinctively she picked it up and as she neared her room she felt her body tremble.

Holding her breath she stood before the mirror and looked at her reflection which she had not done for a long time. She saw her face was gleaming with perspiration and as she lifted her shirt to wipe, she saw her naked waist. She stood still and looked at the exposed part of her body. Seeing her waistline the tingling sensations started to creep up and so did the shirt till it exposed her breasts enclosed in an old bra. The bra being used frequently was tattered at some places and the swelling mounds of her breasts were visible. This heightened her pleasure and as she drew the shirt out of her body she was happy to see her figure.

She was glad that the time had not dented her figure. She was exquisitely built and she was tempted to discard her bra and look at her breasts for which she could not muster enough courage. Her hands took the blue shirt and as she put it on and buttoned up she looked again at the mirror.

The shirt was large for her. The cut at the sides revealed a strip of her flesh and as the texture was light coloured the outline of her bra was visible. This was a shade too flashy for her and if she wore it she felt she would be sending wrong signals to him. It was okay to the extent they had gone and further even it leads to a kiss or two she would not mind. But it had to stop there and to continue would be bad. 

With these thoughts she changed her mind. She looked into her closet and came out with a night gown which she had hardly worn. It was loose, it was the same blue color and the main thing it hid her undergarments. No seam or any impressions of her undergarments were visible. It was perfect as it would not send wrong signals. 

Having selected it she continued with her work. The time flew and soon she heard her son mounting the steps. She was at the door to welcome him.

Shyam was happy to see her dressed in the long gown. It added an inch to her height and she looked graceful. This made his heart leap out for her. Controlling himself he went and finished his chores.

It took some time for his mother to come out of the kitchen. At first she was a little hesitant but regaining her poise and feeling nothing would go wrong she sat down beside him.

Both were silent. They could not speak for a while and when they turned and faced each other their shyness faded a little.

'How was your day' it was Shyam who spoke first.

'As usual' she replied.

'But I see some changes' he said looking at her gown.

'Yes, I had to wash the other garments' she replied.

'I had felt behind something for you' he said.

'What' she asked as if not knowing.

'I had left behind a shirt for you to wear' he replied.

'Why, what's wrong with this' she said looking at her gown.

'Nothing but I was hoping you would wear my shirt' he replied.

'May be someday,' saying this she lifted her hands to tie her hair in a bun.

'No, let it be loose' he said.

'It is hot today' she said.

'Shall I switch on the fan' he asked.

'It is not that necessary,' saying this she shook her head and let her hair fall loose.

It was a sight to see her hair flying and feeling thrilled Shyam said 'Do that again.'

'What' she asked him.

'Let your hair fly' he replied.

'You like to see it' she asked.

'Yes, yes' he replied.

'I think I have a better idea,' saying this she turned to face him and gripping his shoulders she let her hair fall over his head cascading his face.

Shyam was enchanted when her silky hair fell upon his face. Though it blinded him he was excited to feel the soft silky hair caressing his face. Pushing aside a few strands he looked deeply into his mother's face. It was a blessing in disguise to have an opportunity to look at her radiant face so close by.

Maya too felt a lot better to have her hair shielding most of their faces. She thought it was perfect considering the fact what they had in mind. 

Shyam, whose hands were free, took the first step. Lifting them and placing on her arms he said. 'You look exquisite.'

Maya blushed on hearing his words.

'I never expected to see your face from such a close range and it feels great' he said.

'What makes you feel great' she replied.

'On being so close,' he said.

'We had to be this close, isn't it' she said shyly.

'Yes, yes' he said looking deep into her lovely face.

'For what you have in mind' she spoke softly.

'What do I have in mind which needs us to be this close' he asked in the same tone.

'How can you do it without being close' she asked.

'I don't know? It is you who has to do it' he replied teasing her while he held her arm.

'Is this not to your liking' she said feeling his fingers reach up her arm.

'Of course it is' he said as his fingers slid up her arms.

'And it is to your advantage, is it not' she said.

'Like,' he asked, slipping his hand under the sleeve of her loose night gown.

'Like you are close, the light is just enough, your face is feeling my silky hair; the gown I am wearing is to your advantage and what not.'

'How is the gown to my advantage' he asked as his hand slipped inside her sleeve and held armpit.

'For what you did just now' she said getting excited on his feeling her armpit.

'What did I do' he said as his fingers felt her damp armpits.

'Slipped your hand inside the sleeve to touch and feel' she replied.

'What did it touch and feel' he asked as his fingers caressed her damp hair.

'The hair under my armpits' she replied.

'Yes, I have felt your hair' he replied.

'Now that you have touched them, how do you feel' she asked.

'Heavenly' replied Shyam.

'What's so heavenly about them' her body writhed as she let out the words.

'Because you are wet' replied Shyam.

Maya was aghast to hear those words. Her body started trembling, it was convulsing and this was pure desire. This was not love but it was the inner cravings of her body. Her body shuddered when she heard those words and not being in a position to reply, she acted as if she had not heard him and looked at him.

'Why are you so damp there' said Shyam again.

'I told you it is because of nature' she replied shyly.

'Is it because of nature, is it not for something else' he asked.

'I might have perspired more' she replied.

'Can there be any reason for your perspiring so much' he asked looking at her face.

'As I said it is hot today' saying this she looked at him.

'Yes, it is hot today' he replied.

'It is because of that' she said shyly.

'And I love when it is hot' he said.

'What' asked his mother?

'When it is warm and damp' he said as his hand gripped her underarm.

'Do you like things to be wet' she asked softly.

'Yes, I like it to be wet and slippery' saying this he placed his lips on her arm and started kissing her with moist lips.

'You are making it damper' she replied getting excited.

'More the better' he said as he continued kissing her arm and moving up.

'Do you like kissing there when it is wet' she let out those words.

'Yes, I am loving it' saying this he kissed the wet patch of hair.

Maya's body shuddered when Shyam kissed her there and when he slid out his tongue and started feeling her damp hair, it was unbearable as it sent hot waves surging through her body and when she felt his hot mouth take all of her armpit, her body shuddered and unable to control her panting she brought her hand down and held his face captive under her arm. 

Maya had climaxed. Not only had she come but in the heat she had made a grave mistake of holding his face captive under her arm as she had wedged his face against the underside of her warm breast. 

Shyam was delighted on having kissed his mother's damp armpit and the moment she pulled his face to her breast he was thrilled. He wedged his face further into the warmth of his mother's breast and enjoyed till it lasted.

Maya after regaining her composure looked down at her son and on seeing his face lodged against her breast a new sensation started to creep up her body. She could not believe what was happening. Moments ago she had climaxed and now her body was asking for more.

It was then she thought of her son. Though he had fulfilled his desire of kissing her armpits he had a wish for which she had to oblige.

Releasing him she took hold of his face and drawing it closer, she looked at him. He looked different; she felt he had grown up. She caressed his face with both her palms and when she saw his eyes brighten she brought her face closer.

Shyam was excited to be this close to his mother. He felt he had nothing to fear as it was not his mistake and when he felt the warm breath of his mother on his face, he again felt it growing hard.

Holding her son's face in her hands, Maya, let her disheveled hair fall on his face. This time it had the required effect as she felt her son trembling. Caressing his face lightly with both her hands she said 'this is what you want, isn't it.' 

'What, no, yes' he muttered unable to answer her properly.

'I know where you want me to kiss you' she said bringing her lips closer on his face.

'Where,' he asked getting aroused. 

'Where it would give you the maximum pleasure,' she said nibbling his ears.

'And where is it' he asked as his arms went round her.

'Is it not here' she said as she placed a finger on her lips.

'Would you kiss me there, on my lips' he asked tightening his hold on her.

'Do you have any doubts' she said bringing her lips down from his ears.

'No, but I' Shyam could not answer her. He has aroused to the hilt and his hard member started pulsating.

Feeling his body writhing Maya knew he was on the brink of coming. She let her finger which was caressing his lips slip into his mouth and when Shyam opened his mouth she let another finger wedge in.

Shyam could not control it any longer. His prick started vibrating and as his mother brought her lips down and placed it on his lips his body convulsed and when she smooched his lips he shot in his pants.

In the heat of the passion Shyam's hands went around his mother's back and he held her tightly while his mother continued kissing him hard on his lips and mouth. He could not believe that his mother had kissed him on his mouth. He held her till he felt his pants go damp with his cum. 

Both had climaxed.  Heart
Like Reply

They were still in each others arms when their passion subsided. Holding him in his arms Maya thought of what had taken place. Was it wrong or not was the question playing in her mind. She thought there was nothing wrong in kissing her son. She wanted to see her son happy and in doing so if she had kissed it was not wrong. This thought made her grow in confidence and as she came out of his arms she smiled at him.

Seeing her smiling face was like seeing daylight. All the fear, tension gripping his mind evaporated in a second and he was normal again.

It was his mother who broke the silence. 'Were you surprised' she asked.

'Yes it was a sweet surprise' he replied.

'Not heavenly' her eyes questioned him more than her words.

'It was heavenly too' he replied.

Tousling his hair she said 'you won twice today and everything you desired came true.' 

'Yes, more than I had expected' he replied.

'What had you not expected' she asked softly.

'Well, I never expected you would kiss me like the way you kissed me' he replied.

'Was it not your desire to have me kiss you on your lips?'

'Yes it was my desire but the way you kissed me I could not believe it' he replied.

'And I could not believe what you did which made me kiss you like that.'

'What did I do that was out of the way' he asked her.

'I thought you would peck a kiss under my armpit, but what you did was heavenly.'

'What did I do that was heavenly' he asked her again.

'Instead of kissing my armpits you ravished it with your tongue' she replied.

'And it felt heavenly' he asked.

Saying 'yes' she bowed her head.

'And that made you hold my face captive, isn't it' he asked.

'Yes' was her answer.

'And do you know what happened at that moment.' He looked at her face.

'I have no idea' she lied.

'It was then I found myself in heaven' he said.

'What made you feel like heaven' she asked.

'When I felt something that I had not dreamt of' he said.

'What did you feel' she whispered.

'I felt something soft and warm upon my cheek' he said.

'What do I have that is soft and warm' she asked turning her face.

'As if you don't know where my cheek was lodged' he said.

'Where was it lodged? Does it not have any name' she asked.

'It has' he replied.

'And it is'

'Your breast' he let it out softly.

'My goodness you took so long to name it' she said.

'Tell me how you feel then?' he asked.

'It was nothing new' she replied.

'Why' he said lifting his eyebrows.

'I have felt your cheeks on it many a times' she replied.

'I don't remember. May be when I was young' he replied.

'No not then. Don't you remember you used to snuggle your face up before you left for boarding?

'No, I don't remember it' he said.

Squeezing his nose she said 'you never used to miss a chance of cuddling your face there' she replied.

'And you loved it' he asked.

'Not as much as I did today' she said blushing.

'Why what's the difference' he asked.

'It is different and you cannot understand it.' (For once she had spoken the facts.)

'Do you mind if I. do it again' he said looking down, not having the courage to look into her eyes.

'What do you want to do' she put the question back to him.

'Just feel them' he muttered.

'Did you not feel it earlier' she asked.

'My cheeks not my hand' he replied.

Moving closer she whispered in his ears 'what difference is there between your cheeks and your hands.'

'What my cheeks felt was accidental and to feel them by hand, would be different' he replied.

'How different would it be' she asked getting thrilled.

'It would be pleasurable' he replied.

'How do you want to feel them, I mean do you want to place your fingers or touch them with your hand' she asked getting excited at the prospect.

'I would love to feel them with my hand' he replied getting aroused.

'You always win' saying this she again let her hair fall on his face.

This time it was more electrifying to feel her soft hair caress his face. Pushing aside a few strands of hair covering his eyes he looked at his mother's bosom hidden behind the blue gown. Though he could not see much, looking at what was exposed of her neckline sent shivers down his spine.

Maya feeling his hot gaze down her neckline started trembling. Though she felt like helping him, she waited for him to take the first step.

Shyam did not know how to proceed. He realized that talking with her was easier than doing it practically. He wished for some miracle to happen which did not. Taking a deep breath he placed his sweating hands at her side and feeling the texture and the warmth of her body, he moved his hand.

The warmth of her body drew him and this made his hands move up mechanically. His hands reached over her breasts but he did not touch them. Hovering his hands over her breasts first he let his fingers touch the gown and then let it slide down over her mounds very slowly. Maya trembled when she saw his hands dangling over her breasts and as her body convulsed she felt Shyam's fingers on her breasts over her nightgown. The long wait had ignited her body and when her son started feeling her breasts she took his face in his hands and kissed him again on his mouth.

Taking advantage of the kiss Shyam cupped his mother's breasts in both his hands. Maya's whose body was on fire felt his son fondling her breasts. This prompted her to slip her tongue deep inside his mouth and ravaging his mouth she had her second orgasm. 

It usually took some moments for her to regain her senses and it was during this time that her son slipped his hand inside her nightgown and cupped a breast over her bra. As the feeling was heavenly it made him spurt too.

Maya's lips were still locked on her sons when she felt his hand slip inside her gown and cup her breast. This ignited her body again. Removing her lips from his she said softly 'may I know who gave you permission to put your hand there.'

'It is not my fault that my hand is there' he replied.

'Then whose fault is it' she asked him.

'It is yours' he replied.

'What did I do to make you put your hand inside my gown' she asked.

'It was your passionate kissing' he replied.

'You mean my kissing made you slip your hand inside the gown and grasp my breast' she asked.

'Yes, your kissing me on my mouth was the cause for it' he said.

'Now that I have stopped, I see your hand is still inside my gown' she said softly.

'Ma this is not fair. You make me do things and when I do you blame me' he said removing his hand. 

'You ought to have taken my permission' saying this she smiled.

'It does not give any pleasure after obtaining permission' he replied.

'So'

"So it is more pleasurable to take advantage of the circumstances' he replied.

'You mean make hay while sun shines' she asked.

'No make hay while mother shines' he replied.

'I think you are too big for your age' she said.

'How can you say that' he replied smilingly.

'I think I know what you are thinking' she replied.

Hearing this Shyam held his mother in his arms and pushing aside the few strands of loose hair from her face 'you know something Ma' he said.

'What' she asked getting excited by being held in his arms.

'It is easy talking with you than doing it' he said.

'You are blessed with words' she replied.

'Yes, I am' he replied.

'Are you not going to bed' she asked.

'No, not today' he replied.

'Why? Don't want go to office tomorrow' she whispered in his ears while she tousled his hair.

'Remember tomorrow is Sunday.' 

'So?'

'So we have the whole night.'

'Whole night' she exclaimed.

'Yes whole night' he replied.

'Doing what' she said softly.

'Something or the other' he replied.

'Something or the other, what does it mean' she asked getting thrilled.

'Like continuing chatting from where we had stopped' he replied.

'Where had we stopped' she asked.

'You know where we had stopped' he replied.

'I only know that you wanted to feel something soft and warm' she replied.

'And you asked me to name it' he replied.

'Yes' she murmured.

'What was my reply' he asked.

'You said you wanted to feel them' she looked down at her chest.

'What did I say I wanted to feel' he asked again.

'You said you wanted to feel my breasts' she replied.

'And did I not feel them' he asked.

'Yes, you did more than you were permitted to' she replied.

'And what did I do which I was not permitted to' he asked.

'Put your hand inside the gown' 

'And,'

'And cup my breast over the bra' she replied.

'Which was not permitted by you?'

'Yes.'

'What did I say that made me do it' he asked.

'My kissing you on your lips' she replied.

'Did you take my permission to kiss me as you did' he asked.

'No I don't think so' she replied.

'Then is it not your fault' he said.

'Yes' she bowed her head.

'As you have faulted is it not fair to let me see them' he asked.

'What' she said surprisingly..

'See what my hands felt inside your grown' he replied.

'This is what I feared would happen' she replied.

'Why? You don't want to show them to me' he asked.

'That is not something to be shown to you' she replied.

'But can let me touch them, is it' he asked.

'That's different. Touching and seeing are two different things.'

'Like pecking a kiss and kissing passionately' he said.

'Yes there is a vast difference between the two.'

'And you kissed me knowing there was a vast difference, isn't it?' 

'Yes' she replied getting excited again.

'Then you agree you were at fault' he asked.

She nodded her head again.

'And is it not fair that you let me see those beautiful things' he asked.

'What beautiful things, name them' she said getting aroused.

'Your beautiful breasts' he said placing a finger upon them.

'I think it is quite fair' she replied bowing her head.

'Then would you undo the hooks' he asked?

'It is you who want to see them,' she replied.

'So'

'So you need to do some exercise' she replied laughingly.

'And you would enjoy when I undo them' he asked embracing her.

'You have not opened them yet' she said.

'Have I not,' saying it he placed his hands on her shoulders. Then gradually caressing the exposed part of her neck line he held the top of her nightgown. 

Maya stood trembling before him.

'Enjoying it' he asked.

She nodded her head.

'Want me to continue' he asked holding the flaps of her nightgown.

'As if you would stop if I say so' she replied.

'Then you really don't mind my seeing them' he asked.

'I have no way of stopping you' she replied.

'I don't think so,' saying it he unhooked the top two hooks and parted her nightgown. The upper part of her swelling breasts came into view. Looking at her breasts he felt it growing again.

'There are so lovely' he said.

'But you have not seen much' she replied.

'Yes, but then what exposed is so beautiful, I wonder how it would look bare' he said.

'It is for your eyes to say' she said.

'Yes, it is for my eyes to speak' he replied.

'And I see them already popping out of their sockets' she said.

'Very true' uttering those words he unhooked the other two buttons and as the flaps of her nightgown gave way, his eyes were riveted on her tattered bra. The scene of the two voluptuous orbs in the tattered bra was heavenly to look at.

'This is one of the gorgeous sights my eyes have ever seen' he said.

'Are they not still covered in my bra' she asked.

'Yes they are well stacked in your bra, but there is little your bra could conceal' he put the words in her ear.

'Why is it so?'

'See for yourself' he replied.

Hearing his words, the tattered bra flashed through her eyes, which sent a hot current between her legs and steadying herself she said 'don't you think you have seen enough.'

Like Reply

'There is more to see' whispering those words and reaching for the final hook and releasing it, Shyam's eyes were glued on to the cups of her bra. Seeing them he felt a wild sensation run through his already hard member.

'This is something which I had never dreamt I would see' he said looking at her tattered bra concealing her robust breasts.

'Count yourself fortunate to have seen them.'

'They are not fully exposed yet' he replied.

'What is there between them and your eyes, a tattered bra' she said.

'A tattered bra and this' he said taking hold of her nightgown.

'And what do you intend to do with that' she asked as her body trembled with desire.

'Remove it from your body' he said.

Those words shot like little arrows up her body. Controlling her passion she said 'do you think you would be permitted to do so' she asked.

'I don't need to have your permission' he replied.

'Why, because it lessens your pleasure' she asked squeezing his cheeks.

'Yes and moreover I can remove anything that comes between your breasts and my eyes' he replied.

'Why don't you push my gown down a little' she said.

'What's wrong in removing it' he asked.

'You don't need to remove it to see what you want to see' she said.

'What if my eyes want to see more' he asked gently.

'You will never be allowed to see more' she said naughtily.

'Want to bet' he asked.

'What do I have that I can bet on,' she asked.

'Why you have a lot that you can bet on' he said.

'Like what' she asked looking deeply into his eyes.

'Lot of things, this for one' he said looking down as he could not name it.

'Like I said earlier, whether I win or loose you will be benefited.' 

'How will I be benefited' he asked.

'If not you, your eyes will be' she replied.

'Then why don't you let them be' he said.

'I have not thought about it' saying this she resigned.

As she became submissive she felt Shyam taking hold of nightgown at the bottom. This was something she had not thought of and just thinking about it a hot wave ran through her body.

Shyam on holding her nightgown started lifting it and when it reached her thighs her petticoat under her nightgown became visible. He could see the impressions her rich thighs behind the petticoat. His eyes had never dreamt they would be visualizing such a thing.

Lifting her nightgown up, his knuckles braced her hot thighs. 

Feeling it Maya said 'you can only remove my gown but are not allowed to touch any thing.' She said growing hornier by every passing second.

'It was accidental' saying this he pulled her night gown out. Then his eyes devoured her whole body from top to bottom. The vision of her robust breasts in her torn bra; the curve of her waist, her belly button and further down seeing the outline of her panties behind the petticoat made his thing vibrate inside his pants.

Maya saw him staring at her body. As she felt his gaze was centered at her panties, her body trembled again with desire and when she looked down and saw his tent up pants her body convulsed and she came again.

While her mother was in ecstasy Shyam devoured every part of her exposed body and when Maya regained her composure he said 'was it not like heaven.'

Maya for the first time could not answer him. Standing there almost naked she shivered. She had not visualized this would happen so soon. She had thought that they were just playing a game and this game would reach such a crescendo she had not visualized. As shame took over her she said 'Shyam is it not enough. Why don't we stop now?'

'But why Ma' he asked.

'Don't you think we have gone too far' she said.

'Yes, but you are not being fair' he replied.

Maya knew why he was saying it. She had seen his tent up pants.

'I know what you mean but if you stop I can help you' she said looking at his tent up pants.

'I want it to happen naturally' he replied.

'It would be natural, I wont force anything on you' she replied coming closer.

'Give me some time' he requested.

'How long' she asked.

'An hour.'

One hour, lots of things can happen in one hour she thought. 

'Why do you require one hour' she asked.

'I want things to go slow' he replied.

Can he withhold it for one hour she thought looking at his pants, and then resigning, she said 'don't ask for more,' which was not audible.

Sensing she had agreed Shyam said 'why don't you remove it.'

'Why do you want me it, have you not seen enough?' she asked.

'I have something else in my mind' he replied softly.

'And what is that' she asked nuzzling her face closer to his.

'Can I lie on your lap' he asked.

'Yes' she replied.

Resting his head on her lap and looking up he said 'now open your bra.'

'Why, why' cried his mother excitedly.

'I want to suckle them,' he said.

Those words again sent hot waves down her spine and throwing all caution to the wind she said lewdly. 'You want to suckle, suckle my breasts' she asked. 

'Yes it is ages since I had them in my mouth' he replied.

'But now you would not get anything from suckling them' she said.

'I know but to have them inside my mouth would be heavenly' he replied.

'Yes, it would be heavenly' saying this she unhooked her bra.

Shyam saw her breasts jiggle on being released from the grasp of her bra. Looking at the two lush mounds he directed her to shed the bra from her body.

His mother took her own time. First she straitened up, and then as she held the straps of her bra she shook her head to make her hair fall on her chest and as they covered her breasts she pulled out the bra.

This was more than what he had bargained for. Her robust breasts were visible behind her silken hair. Moving closer he held her breasts over the soft strands of hair. Maya's body was on fire feeling his naked hands on her naked breasts over the strands of hair. It sent a fresh wave of current through her spine and this time she did not hide it but let out a soft moan.

Shyam parted her hair to see her breasts and as he did it, the two large finely shaped breasts were right in front of his eyes with all their glory. The fair complexion of the globes with the dark nipples right in front of his eyes was so enticing that he cupped her breasts in both his hands.

'Like them' he heard her say.

'I love them' he replied.

Holding her breast in one hand and bringing it in front of his face she said 'is this what you want to suckle.'

'Yes, I want to suck your succulent breasts' he replied lifting his face up.

'I see you have learned a lot about them and also you are very impatient to have them in your hot mouth' saying this she pushed her hair on her back.

This gave Shyam a clear picture of his mother's breasts in all their glory. He saw her shoulder blades, the vast ness of her chest, the deep valley between her breasts and her uptight breasts dangling in front of his eyes and as this made his hand reach out and take hold of her breast.

'How does it feel now' she asked.

'Is it a fact that I am holding your naked breast' he asked.

'Yes' she replied.

'Lying on you lap' he asked again.

'Yes you lying on my lap and are holding my breast' she replied as she held her other breast in her hand.

'Can you put them in my mouth as you used to do' he asked.

'Yes, I can my baby' saying this she lifted his head in one hand and with the other she directed her breast down on his mouth, 'there suck it baby' she said.

Shaym was thrilled to have his mother's breast in his mouth. He took it in his mouth and his tongue started lapping around it and as it reached her tit he brought his teeth down on it and bit it.

Shyam Shyam cried his mother in delight on having her tits bitten.

This made Shyam to take more of her breast in his mouth biting on the nipples, on the mounds and also underneath her breasts.

'Shyam what are you doing baby' cried his mother in ecstasy.

Taking one breast after another in his mouth and biting them, Shyam pulled out his shirt.

'Why did you do that' asked his mother.

'I have no bindings like you' he replied.

'Will you remove all' she asked.

'Wait and see,' he replied.

Hearing those words she pulled him to her in ecstasy.

Shyam felt his mother's other breast crush on his naked chest and instinctively his arms went around her back and grasped her naked back. Maya went limp in his arms and as her breasts were crushed against his naked chest she felt a desire to see him.

Moving back a little she looked at her son's body. It was well developed, muscular and when she saw his chest and found little hair growing on them, instantly she put her hand on it and caressed them. 

Shyam was enchanted by her actions and unable to control any longer he pulled his mother and embracing her, his lips went in search of hers and on finding them he locked his lips over hers and kissed her wildly.

On being kissed his mother said 'I thought you would never kiss me like that.'

'What made you think so' he asked getting up from her lap.

'I thought you would not dare do it' she teased him.

'What do you think of me now' he asked as he held her and forcing her to open her mouth he kissed her passionately.

'You are like a he-man' she replied.

'Your man' saying this he slipped his tongue deep inside her mouth and ravaged his mothers mouth with wet kisses.

Hearing those words Maya said 'My man, are you my Man.'

'Yes, I am your Man' he replied.

'When did you become my Man' she asked.

'When I placed the string of flowers in your hair' he replied.

'So you know about it' she asked.

'Yes, I know about it and that is what made me do what I did' he replied.

Maya could not believe what she had heard. She felt a tingling sensation run down deep between her thighs and instinctively her hand slipped down his body and as she placed it on his tent up pant she said 'yes you are my man.'

Shyam let her have her way. When he had taken so much advantage of his mother, she was bound to play with him. Invading her mouth with his tongue his hand went down on her naked waist searching for the opening of her petticoat and on not finding it he looked down at his mother. 

'What is it that your hand is searching for' she asked.

'The chords of your petticoat' he replied.

'It has no chords' she replied.

'Then how is it held'

'By the waist band.' 

'Waist band, then it is easy to slip it out' he said.

'Yes, very handy' she replied.

Very handy repeating the words he said 'if you could just lift yourself up.' 

'Why' she asked as her body trembled.

'Because your man wants to remove your petticoat' he said.

'My man can even pull them out as I am sitting' she replied.

'Yes that would be better' saying this he got up and holding his mother's petticoat by her waist band he shred it out of her body.

Maya screamed in pleasure as she felt the petticoat being ripped out of her body. Getting up from the sofa she embraced her son.

It was then Shyam held his mother like a stud. He brought his hands down and grasping her buttocks and fondling them he pulled his mother onto him so that she could feel his hot member on her burning body and said 'how does it feel Ma.'

'Hard and hot' she said.

'Now do I have to take your permission' he asked.

'What is there to take permission for' she replied.

'Had you any doubts earlier' he asked.

'Not until you insisted to see my breasts' she replied.

'Then you knew I would do this' he asked.

'I thought it would be much sooner' she replied.

'It could have been but I wanted to enjoy every second' he replied.

'I wonder how you have endured it for such a long time' she said.

'Did you not enjoy it' he asked.

'Do you want me to tell a lie' she replied.

'What did you like' he asked.

'Everything you did and did not do' she said shyly.

'What is there that I have not done' he asked.

'You can answer it better' she replied.

'I think there is lot to be done' he replied.

'When is this going to stop Shyam' she asked.

'Can you not see the position I am in' he said looking down.

'Yes, I can take very good of it if you allow me' she said.

'What do you have in mind' he asked.

'I will show it if you allow me' she said.

'I know you would, but I have one more desire' he said.

'May I have the pleasure of knowing what that is' she asked shamelessly.

'I had a feeling you would know it' he said.

'No idea comes to my mind after seeing how you have behaved so far' she replied.

'Not even guessed it' he asked.

'No, my knowledge fails me' she replied.

'You know I love to kiss' he asked. 

'Yes, and you have kissed everywhere' she said.

'Not which is still covered' he said taking a looking at her panty clad body.

Hearing it a hot wave passed through her body and she felt her panties soak again. 

'My, my you want to kiss me there' she asked.

'Yes, I would love to kiss you there' he said as his eyes drifted down on to her panties.

Shyam, Shyam she uttered his name, but nothing came out of her mouth. She could only feel her panties getting drained.

As Maya's body went limp over her son's body, Shyam brought his hand down and held her by her waist.

Unable to control the tingling between her thighs she put her hands on his shoulders and held them tightly.

'Kiss me Ma, while I remove this' he said as he placed his hand on her panties.

Maya kissed her son as she had never kissed anyone before. She devoured his lips, mouth, and tongue and invaded her own deep into his mouth. 
Like Reply
It was then she found his prick pushing against her thighs. It felt hot and hard.

Maya knew that she could not stall him. She was worried about the condition of her panties and when she felt his hands on her buttocks rolling down her panties she began to tremble. She wished it would stop then but her juices kept flowing out.

It was then that Shyam slipped his hand inside her panties over her buttocks and taking hold of it he rolled it out of her body. On having his mother nude and his cock started throbbing and being captive in his pants it pained him.

Forgetting the pain he held his mother's thighs and parting them he moved his hand slowly up. He could feel her luscious thighs and warm buttocks. His hand moved between the slopes of the mounds of her buttocks. He felt as if his hands were in oven and as it reached down between them he felt the thick patch of her pubic hair.

Shyam went wild on feeling his mother's pubic hair. This is what he had dreamt of doing and now after having felt her damp pubic hair his cock started pulsating and as his hand felt more of her pubic hair he started ejaculating. 

It kept on spraying loads and loads of cum and when it finally subsided he looked at his mother as if he had just conquered the world.

Such was his desire.

As Shyam stood up to leave, Maya catching his hand said 'where are you going.'

'I need to go' he said looking towards the restroom.

'For a clean up' she said looking at the wet patch on his pants.

'Yes it is mess down there' he replied.

Releasing his hand, 'come back soon' she said. 

As Shyam turned to look at her, 'I feel lonely' she said

Those words were music to his ears. He hurried to the restroom and returned wearing fresh pair of shorts.

Shyam was stupefied when he saw his mother standing near the sofa. She was looking gorgeous wearing his blue shirt. 

On reaching her he let his eyes roam over. His mother's face was filled with desire; her long dark hairs cascading down her chest and underneath his shirt her voluptuous thighs were visible and as he encircled and looked at her back it was more enthralling to see his mother's beautiful back ending up where her buttocks started to curve in.

It was a sight to behold and as his eyes were glued on her back, he heard his mother say 'is this how you wanted to see me.'

'Yes, you look gorgeous' he replied.

'Gorgeous not sexy' she asked.

'Not only sexy but hot too' he said.

'I like the way you talk' she said.

'Want me to continue' he asked.

'Feel free' she replied.

'Are you sure' he asked.

'You have my permission' she replied.

'Why don't you place yourself on my lap' he said sitting on the sofa.

This heightened her pleasure 'want me on your lap, on your thighs' she asked.

'Yes, I want to feel your hot body on my thighs' he replied.

'Will you be able to control its heat,' she asked as she sat on his lap facing him.

'Have I not controlled it so long' he replied holding her shoulder and making her sit comfortably.

'That was before, now it is different' she said as she placed her hot body on his thighs.

'Yes now it is already charged up' he said.

'I can feel it' she said nuzzling her body closer to his.

'Your voluptuous body has made it so' he said.

'But don't you think it had enough' she said holding his cheeks in her hands

'It was just the beginning' he replied.

'But your one hour is over' she said brushing her nose on his cheeks.

'That hour was for me and this hour is for him' he said.

'As if he was not involved earlier' she replied.

'He was but remember he was held captive' he replied.

'Can I let him loose' she asked.

'Want to see him.'

'Don't you think I deserve to see him' she asked.

'Yes, but not before I see yours' he replied.

'What is there which you have not seen' she put those words softly in his ears.

'I have not seen yours' he stressed.

Nibbling his ears she whispered 'then what was your hand doing there after pulling out my panties.'

'I was in a world of my own feeling your pubic hair' he replied.

'And'

'And the wetness around your pubic hair' he replied.

'And you did not see what was behind the wet pubic hair' she asked getting aroused.

'I could not as at that time it ejaculated' he replied.

'Was it because of that you came in your pants' she asked.

'Yes'

.'And not on seeing mine' she asked.

'Does your thing look so ravishing' he asked.

'Men fall on their knees to look at it' she replied.

'Do I have to go on my knees to see it' he asked?

'Even going down on knees wont help you' she replied mischievously.

'There should be some way, think' he said.

'Tell me, why you want to see it' she said.

'I told you, it is for him' he replied.

'Does it not have any name' she asked leaning on him

'It has.'

'Can you not name it' her body trembled as she spoke those words.

'You want to hear it, isn't it?' he asked.

'Yes it tingles down there' she uttered the words.

'Where does it tingle' he asked.

'Right there' she said gripping his shoulders.

'Right between your thighs' he asked.

'Yes, yes' she writhed on his lap.

'Between your thighs, behind the pubic hair' he asked.

'Yes Shyam, yes' she screamed as she was on the threshold of climax.

'In your pussy' he said.

'Yes my pussy' letting it out she climaxed.

Like Reply

After his mother stopped writhing, Shyam holding her face said 'seems like you enjoyed it.'

Maya nodded her head.

'I am happy that you came' he said lifting her face and trying to kiss her.

'I feel ashamed' she replied avoiding his lips.

'You need not be' he said drawing her closer, trying to kiss her lips.

'Why' she said getting excited again.

'Because I need you now' he replied.

'Why do you need me' she asked.

'I need to have you in my arms and kiss your luscious lips' he said grasping her in his arms and seeking her lips with his.

'Have you not kissed me earlier' she asked.

'I have and kissing is the first step for what I have in mind' he said as his lips found hers

'What do you have in mind' she asked returning his kiss.

'I need to take you there' he said pointing towards her bedroom.

'Shyam, why should we go there' she said getting thrilled.

'Because I need a bed for what I have in mind' he said.

'Can it not be done on this sofa' she asked compressing her legs.

'No, I need the comfort of your bed' he replied.

'Why my bed' she asked hugging him.

'Because I want to have you in your bed' he replied.

'You want to have me in my own bed, Is it so' she said slipping out her tongue and licking her lips

'Yes, I want to have you on your own bed,' saying this he stood up. 

'If you want to have me in my bed then you have to carry me' saying this she kissed him hard on his lips.

'I would love to but first I want this out' saying he caught the flap of her shirt.

'What for' she asked.

'I want to remove unwanted things' saying he started unbuttoning her shirt.

'Can you not do it in the bedroom' she asked.

'Why'

'Because I am naked under the shirt' she replied.

'I know you are naked' he replied coming to the third button of her shirt.

'You want to carry me naked to my room, why' she asked.

'Because, I want to see what I am carrying' he replied as the flaps of her shirt gave way and he could see the swell of his mother's breasts.

'Is it to your liking what you are seeing' she asked.

'Haven't seen much,' saying this as he unbuttoned the fourth button his eyes were rewarded with his mother's naked breasts. Seeing them he said 'they are gorgeous.'

'Describe them' she said.

'They are the most beautiful pair of orbs I have seen. They are full, rich luscious and the dark nipples on those fair mounds of flesh, I have no words to describe' he said

'And what else do you see' she asked as her body got ignited again

As his finger released the fifth button, Shyam was aroused on seeing his mother's waist line and instantly his hands reached inside her shirt to caress it.

'What did you see that made you do that' she asked.

'Your waist line, it is gorgeous and the belly button is very sexy. It is the best part of a woman's anatomy and it has aroused me' he replied pulling her.

'Have you not seen any woman nude before' she asked.

'Only pictures' he replied hugging his mother's body to his.

'Were you not aroused on seeing them' she asked.

'I used to' he said.

'And what would you do then' she asked.

'Feel helpless' he replied.

'Why' she asked toying with his hair.

'Because you were not there' he replied coming to the final button.

'So cute, can I see what is knocking at me,' she said as she came close.

'Do you want to' he asked.

'I think I deserve a look' she replied as she slipped her hand between their bodies.

'Do you want to see what came out of you' he replied.

'Yes, when you want to see from where it came out, what's wrong is seeing what came out of it' she replied.

'Now it is not the same as it was when it came out' he replied.

'But mine is the same and still you want to see it' she asked.

'Yes I want to see it' he replied.

'What do you want to see, name it' she said.

'Your pussy'

'No the other name' she said.

'Your cunt' he replied.

'Yes my cunt. Shyam call me by my name' she said.

'You want me to call you by your name' he asked.

'Yes, Shyam I want you to call me by my name' she asked.

'Would you then allow me to do it to you' he asked.

'What would you want to do' she asked bringing her hand down and holding his cock over his shorts.

'I want to put that into your cunt' he said.

'You mean you want to slide this in my hole' she said pushing his shorts down his body.

'Yes Ma, I want to put that in your hole, cunt' he replied.

'No not Ma, call me by my name' she said looking at his naked cock.

'Maya I want to put that inside your cunt' saying this he lifted her.

Hearing him utter her name she was thrilled and holding his naked cock she said 'you want to put this in Maya's cunt, tell me so' she said.

'Maya, Maya I want to fuck you' he said.

'Take me Shyam and fuck me as long as you want' saying this she kissed him hard on his lips.

Shyam carried Maya to her bedroom and putting her down on the bed he stood on the bed, his cock fully erect.

'Your rock hard cock looks dangerous' she said.

'And your cunt, is still hidden behind the pubic hair' he said.

'Want to see from where it popped out from' she said widening her thighs.

'No, I want to see what is between your thighs that mine would like to penetrate' saying this he came down on his knees.

'Shyam, Shyam describe what you see between my thighs' she said.

'Maya I can see lovely dark wet pubic hair nestled between your luscious thighs' saying this he caressed her pubic hair.

'Yes, what more can you see' she said as her body squirmed with pleasure.

'I can see something pink hidden behind this 'saying it he parted her pubic hair and exposed her pinkish cunt. 'Maya your cunt is the most beautiful part on your body. It is so hot and so soft' he said as his fingers felt her cunt lips.

'Have you not seen any other cunt as good as this,' she asked.

'How can anyone see a cunt more beautiful than that of yours Maya' he said.

'Why is it so' she asked.

'Because it gave birth to my cock' he replied.

'Shaym, Shaym why don't you put that in' she cried.

'No not like that Maya lift your legs' he ordered.

'You want me to lift my legs, like this' she asked lifting her legs.

'Yes' replied Shyam as his mother's cunt was fully exposed to his gaze.

'You can see it better now, is it to your liking' she asked.

'Yes Maya it looks good and the hole is very inviting' he replied.

'Is it so, want to penetrate it' she asked.

'Yes, I want to' saying this he held his cock in his hand pointing it towards Maya's cunt.

'Want any help' asked his mother seeing him hoisting his cock over her cunt.

'Want can you do' he asked not able to take his eyes off from her rosy cunt.

'I can make him slip inside' she said as she caught his cock in her hand.

'Do it' he said leaning forward.

'Come Shyam, come,' saying this she guided his hard cock inside her cunt.

'Maya has it penetrated. Is my cock really in your cunt' asked Shyam as she pushed his cock in her cunt.

'Yes Shaym you are fucking your mother' saying this she pulled him down over her which made his cock hit the brink of her cunt.

Shyam started fucking his mother. He had never expected that he would fuck her like this. This was too much for him and when he felt his cock surrounded in her wet warm. 

This invigorated him, his trusts became wild, he started hammering his cock inside her cunt and when his cock felt it had reached the hilt he shot his load. He shot his load inside his mother's cunt. He had succeeded in fucking his own mother. 

He was her man now and she had to oblige to all his desires.

##
Like Reply
THE END ??? 

WHY... It's all started now & writer ended the story here with a note : To be continued... 

& since 12/03/09 it is incomplete 

banana

Not find other part of this story on internet... so let's move to other story ...

Shy
Like Reply
[Image: heart.png]

Surely this story not ends here... & as not find any other part's on internet , moving to other stories... 

My other threads (https://xossipy.com/thread-5951.html) will continue & give joy's of new incest stories to all of my friends...

ALL THANKS TO ORIGINAL WRITER (sirajahmed10) FOR WRITING SUCH A INTERESTING STORY...

#

& As i say :  I have always been an ardent admirer and compulsive incurable romantic lover of long-haired beautiful Asian women since childhood. 

I admire and adore women with long hair irrespective : 

of their age -preteen, teenage, young, middle aged or old...

of their marital status - virgin, unmarried, single, Spinster, married, widowed or divorced... 

of their structure - thin, lean, curvaceous, hourglass, pleasantly plump, fat or obese...

of their body type - straight body, pear body, spoon body, hourglass body, top hourglass body, inverted triangle body, oval body, diamond body...

of their breasts shape and size - small, pointed, conical, full, voluminous, heavy, hanging, hips and bottom size and shape... 

of their height - tall, medium or short... 

::

Seeing a woman with thick, black, full or half-grey colored, salt and pepper or white, straight, smooth, curly, smooth, coarse, curly, wavy long hair & Their hip length, thigh length, knee length or ankle length size is my hobby, obsession , fetish & it gives me pleasure and Aphrodite's me.

I invariably observe keenly to appreciate the length, the thickness, the texture, the luxurious volume, the silky shine and smoothness, the swing of their style of hair-dressing. It can be loose, pony tail, single or double braid, loose or tight bun, braided bun and every minute detail of women's long hair with desire. 

It is an obsession, and pleasure for me to follow and keenly observe closely on the street to watch, admire and appreciate women with swinging hips and long hair arranged in a braid, bun, pony tail or left loose. 

Irrespective of their age, height, color, fat or thin, obese or lean and skinny. 

::

& To my surprise and pleasure some women noticed my interest in them, reciprocated, befriended, and became lovers... 

BUT I want to fuck them only...
Like Reply
nice one
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
Big Grin 
Namaskar
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
nice one
[+] 1 user Likes ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply
[Image: heart.png]

Surely this story ends here... but my other threads (https://xossipy.com/search.php?action=re...2cb70cbb3b) will continue & give joy's of new Incest, Adultery Non erotic & Erotic stories to all of my friends...

As I always say ... I am not the original writer, I just Copy some best stories from different internet sites & pest them here...

ALL THANKS TO ORIGINAL WRITER'S  FOR WRITING SUCH A INTERESTING STORIES

#

Namaskar 

Like Reply
Thanks for reading this story. 

I am always very fond of this kind of slow seductive story. In reality, a woman needs time to involved in an affair. All women are not sex-starved or whore that they can easily be driven by anyone. 

Most of the cases, there is a very particular and valid reason to involve in any illicit relationship. Sometimes they forced by other persons, sometimes they forced by the situation which arises unexpectedly in front of her.

I read a lot of stories which look very unrealistic as in those, a married woman shows like a characterless slut, but the reality is different. 

I am not the original writer, I collect stories from different internet sites like old EXBII, XOSSIP, RSS, ISS, NIFTY, ASSTR, & LITEROTICA.

I just copy and pest them here for my as well as your enjoyment... all credit goes to the unsung writer's who are the original heroes.

So, I request to all my fellow authors to write more slow seductive real stories regarding married women.

Heart 
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20210801-WA0032.jpg]
Like Reply