Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Hi Friends...

This is a small collection of very good incest stories from Net. 

These are not my writings , but i collected them from different Inter-Net sites. 

All credit goes to the original authors... & I thank them for write so we can read & enjoy their stories...

[+] 5 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
So here we go...

The first story from my treasure... i like the long Incest story... 

Mom will you marry Me ? -1

Before starting the story , let me introduce my family and I am Anand , 21 years and doing my MBA from a reputed college in Delhi and also helping my Mom in her business.

My Mom Vibha is 42 years and She is 36 30 38. She is fair in color and 5 feet 4 inches in height. My Father Ashok Jaiswal died in 2008 due to high Diabetes and he left his business for us and a good amount of money but his death was a shock for us and also my mom was not capable of handling business at that time.

So after his death we faced lot of troubles and during this time and I came very close to my Mom and there were two hotels and one guest house which needs to be managed. Mom was alone so she asked me to help her in the business so i stated going to office in the evening time after the college.

I sue to stay in the hotel / office till late nights and mom use to leave by 8 PM, After all the work , I use to surf net and one day incidentally I opened internet and read many stories.
They were interesting but the one which caught my attention as incent mom and son stories. I read almost 10 stories on first day. While reading the stories , my mom’s face was coming in my again and again and was enjoying it.

I did not notice that while reading the stories I started masturbating thinking of my mom and was taking her name Vibha and I love you please come to me when I came in front of the screen and the monster in my mind got silent and had a big guilt feeling.

I slapped my own forehead thinking what the fuck I was doing.
How can i think so badly about my Mom. I came back home and the moment mom opened the door. I again lost the senses and started staring at her body and she was wearing a nighty black in color and her figure was looking amazing in that.

She asked me what happened Anand , why are you looking thrilled.
I told her nothing Mom just headache need some rest and I straightaway went to my room and again shagged thinking her in my arms. My mom wears modern outfits while in office or parties or even at home.

All her night gowns were designer and transparent. Till today I never noticed this but today was the first day when is saw her tummy from night.

Next Day she woke me up and said beta are you all right. You did not come for dinner yesterday and was locked inside the room and is everything all right. I told her Mom nothing to worry just headache.

Mom kissed me on my cheeks and said OK. You are working very hard now a day’s. You need some rest and why don’t you take some days leave from office.

I got scared as taking leaves means staying away from mom and now I wanted to be with her 24 hours. I told her no mom you don’t worry.

College is closing for summer vacations so now I have all the time for office and can stay in office for whole day as well. She was in the same night gown and her cleavage and tummy was clearly visible and my eyes were fixed on that while talking to her.

She then said ok now get reedy we need to go to office for a urgent meeting. She left the room while going her ass was moving and was totally exited looking at her ass.

We got ready for office. Mom was in business suit and her ass was protruding from the trousers and I was not able to control my feelings. I was driving the car and she was sitting beside me and my heart was pounding and though it was not the first time that I was driving the car and mom was sitting beside me but today was special.

I was trying my level best to touch her and while changing the gears of the car I was touching her thighs. Till now mom was not at all noticing all these things.

We reached office and worked for the whole day in between I touched her many a times showing as if it was a mistake but I was totally blank in terms of how to approach her as mealy touching cannot help me to get her and I was in deep love with her for her and the days passed in the same way.

The only difference which i noticed was that mom was friendlier with me as i was almost with her for the whole day and helped her in everything from office to kitchen and I started many new things to win her heart like I stated making breakfast for her in the morning.

She noticed the change and told me what the plan Anand. You are trying to impress me. What do you want ?

I said nothing mom just your love and she hugged me and said my love is always with you beta and you are my strength.

The plan was working also I was reading the incent stories every day to find new things which I can try to get closer to her and now I was looking forward for a way to see her nude body once and I tried many things like trying to see her through bathroom door , tried to see her while changing but every technique was failed and then one day.

I was reading a story on internet and there the guy shared how he got a camera installed in the bathroom to see his mother while bathing and that idea impressed me. So I went to local place that day itself and enquired at many shops for such cameras but every shop keeper said no. Suddenly one pimp came to me and said I can help you in getting a high quality camera and will suit very purpose. I told him I want for setting it up in someone’s washroom and want to see the live image at my system.

He said he will do but charges are high. I told him you don’t worry and I will give you whatever you want. He took me to a shop at the backside of the market and gave me a box and also the instruction how to install it a very small camera and water proof.

I installed it in the shower panel of the bath tub and checked it was giving the perfect clear view of washroom.

Now I was just waiting her to come back. She came back at 8 30 and went to her room after a good hug from me.

I was aroused by the thought that I will see her precious body today. I was in front of my system but I once again taste the failure as mom didn’t take bath and she just changed her clothes.

Webcam was installed in the bath tub area and she didn’t even open the curtain of bathtub area. She called me and that time I came to know she is already out but I did not lose the hope and we had dinner together and I was staring at her body continuously.

She for the first time noticed as if everything today turned against me and she said Anand what happened now a day you stare me lot is everything all right.

I was shocked to hear that and somehow managed to speak and said mom nothing , it’s just you are very beautiful and I thought of taking a step forward in this discussion only.

Mom : You are mad . I am 39 and you are saying that I am beautiful

Me : Mom I am serious. You are awesome and you look like a 30 year women in hotel. I don’t think so we have anyone who can stand in front of you

Mom : Shut up. Why you are flirting with me. What you want ?

Me : Mom just give me one hug.

Mom : Laughed loudly and said beta you should take hugs from your girlfriends not from me

Me : Mom I don’t have anyone as no one is like you.

Mom : Ohh Beta just stop it now. I am your mom not your girlfriend whom you are trying to impress

Me : I wish you could have been my Girlfriend mom . I can do anything for you

Mom : Again laughed not knowing my intention she kissed on face and hugged me and said Now it’s too late lets sleep.

I said good night to her and the hug was enough for me to shag also . Today was special as during the time and I was installing the webcam and I got some of her used panties in my room so that night and I shagged with her panties. It was such heavenly feeling I can’t describe and I don’t know when I went to sleep.

I woke up with the alarm call striking 5.30. For me this was the day which I was waiting from last three months.

Today for the first time I am going to see what I have always imagined and I came out of my room to check moms bedroom and she was still sleeping. I came back to my room started my system and after half an hour the lights of washroom were switched on and I was eagerly waiting for her to come in the bath tub area.

It took almost 20 more for her to take shower. She was nude in front of the webcam. I almost lost my senses as she was far more beautiful than my imagination also. A Perfect blend of body and colour with right amount of flesh wherever required. She was standing in front of the webcam and only front portions available and her boobs was firm and pure white in color with pink nipples and they were shining in the light.

My Dick got erected as soon as I saw her boobs. She was wearing a golden chain which was hanging in between the boobs making them more exiting.

She started the shower and with water flowing down on her boobs making those more striking. My Dick [ Lund ] was in my hand and I was masturbating. She moves a bit and her lower portion was also visible. The only thing not visible was her face. There was not a single hair present on her body. She was so fair and her tummy was flat with little paunch in the navel area.

I was just thinking about her pussy lips. Only the front area was visible but that day god was with me and she lift her one leg and placed it on the outer side of the bath tub and started applying soap and her pussy was shaved and was pinkish in color.

The outer lips were bit opened she applied soap and start washing it with the hand shower for the first time and I saw her clean shaved pussy.

I was getting mad and the only thing going in my mind is to how to get inside that beautiful pussy. Then mom turned up and her ass was visible it was one after the other surprise for me and boobs were the perfect , but pussy was better and now a perfect shaped ass in front of me fair ass wide in shape she applied soap in the ass crack and start washing it too.

The whole event was happening as if mom knows I am watching her and she is giving me a show. She was there for almost 15 minutes and l shagged at least 5 times looking at her beauty after that I went to kitchen prepared the breakfast for mom and went to her room she was in night gown.

We had our breakfast in her room suddenly she said Anand yesterday did you came into my room and I was silent as if someone has caught me red-handed. I said why mom and I were there to search the directory.

She said ok. Actually some of my clothes are missing from the washroom and I got scared as her panties were in my room and I used them for masturbating but I collected all my courage and asked her mom what all is missing and she said nothing just some of the clothes.

Then she said ok leave it might be I have misplaced them. I got some relive after listening this .She said ok let’s get ready for office beta. I said ok Maa and I kissed her on her cheeks and said I love you maa.

She said I too and I said and where is my hug and she smiled and said here it is she hugged me and this time I grabbed her very tightly and slowly in her ear I said mom I love you . She said even I love you beta now can we get ready for office.
[+] 7 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Mom will you marry Me ? -2
We reached office and the day was high on energy. In afternoon Mom called me inside her cabin to tell me that we are going out for lunch and she needs to shop some clothes and other household things so we will be going home from there.

I said ok mom and we left for local market. The moment mom sat in car and I started flirting with her.

Me : you are looking awesome today.

Mom : You are flirting with me once again. What do you want tell me and I will get you.

Me : Mom believe me you look so young no one can say you are 42. You look like 30 year old

Mom : I am impressed now can you tell me what you want.

Me : just your love mom and told you earlier also.

Mom : My love is always with you my love bus.

Me : I am sure they will think that you are my girlfriend

Mom: OK . Let check this out. I have to buy one saree let’s see what shopkeeper think.

I said done mom but tell me if you lose then.

Mom says whatever you say beta. Then mom asked and what if you lose , I said mom whatever you will ask. We reached local market and had our lunch then we went to a saree shop and we dint disclose our identity.

Mom took me to a new shop so that no one knows us. We entered and the shopkeeper asked mam how I can help you. I answered we need a designer saree and he made us to sit and started showing sarees and we were selecting and I said Vibha I think this red saree will look amazing on you.

Mom was shocked and looked at my face to which I winked and very softly said I can’t say mom deal is on. She smiled and said you are so naughty and I again asked her what you think vibha.

She was quiet but for my help shopkeeper said mam sir is saying right. This saree will suit you your friend choice is too good mam please try this once.

Mom was smiling and shocked I winked my eye shopkeeper saw me winking my eye at her and he misunderstood us as young lovers so as a special service he came very close to us and said mam why don’t you try this in our special trail room and sir can accompany you.

I was in seventh heaven. He showed us the way. It was separate trial room. He was with us he opened the door and said mam these are some more saree in red color, try them out and then while leaving he said you can take your time and smiled.

We both were blushing like newlywed couple leaving for honeymoon and we entered the trail room. Mom said know what to do how I should change in front of you. I said mom it’s okay leave the trail first congratulate me on wining the bet.

She said ok you were right , now what.

I said now my gift.

She said what you want

I said not now will tell you on the right time. She was confused as to how to do the trial of saree. I sensed that and told her don’t worry I am going out. I came out and after some time mom also came out in the saree.

The saree was transparent she was looking awesome, I put my hand on my heart and said mom you are killing me. I wish I can hug you and kiss you. You are looking like angel mom. Mom said Anand can we be serious. I said mom I am serious always when it comes to your beauty or love.

If you don’t trust me let’s ask the shopkeeper and have bet in that as well. She said no I trust you so we are finalizing this saree. I said yes but mom I wish I could hug you now in this saree and she smiled and said ok come inside and hug me.

We entered the room again and I hugged her very tightly and I whispered in her ear mom you don’t know how beautiful you are and I kissed on her neck.

She said beta even I love you and she put her hand on my head. I put my lips on her neck and again kissed her.

Mom said is it done can we go out and smiled and things were moving but not very strongly though these were the sign that we are coming close to each other but not that strong as it could be innocent love of a mom towards her son. I was in double mind how to go ahead and propose her and when we were coming back I did full on flirting with her.

I said I am your man mom as per the shopkeeper. How are you feeling and she was blushing on my comments and just said you are very naughty Anand you are so crazy I never knew.

I said mom this is nothing , you haven’t seen my craziness just give me a chance and I will show you how much I love you. This was a daring comment from me and I was waiting for her reply.

But things were not easy and her reply was a stamp proving that target is very far. She said anand it’s done now nd please it’s a joke take it as a joke. Don’t forget you are my son and should know your limits and after this and I said sorry mom and we reached home.

Mom was tired and said i am going to take shower nd need to try all my clothes also. I said ok and went to my room to use the golden opportunity.

I opened my system and her mom was nude in front of webcam and taking shower her body was shining like marble and she was applying soap.

After washing and she placed her leg on the bath tub corner and start massaging her cunt that was new for me.

I was excited and my Dick was fully erect. She started fingering herself and I was stroking myself and my bad luck was that only a portion of my mom body was visible through that cam and I was missing her face and boobs during this.

I wanted to see the facial expression but anyways that was in my imagination and I was watching the live show where my own mom was fingering and her fingers were going in and out of her cunt and I was becoming mad looking at that my strokes were becoming harder and I ejaculated a huge amount of cum .

That was the life’s best masturbation I had and the moment I shot the loads of sperm within seconds even mom got satisfied and she cleaned herself with the towel.

I was getting restless and making plans every day to make my mom mine forever.

Finally I thought of breaking the wall. The day was mom birthday and I planned everything and I bought a bridal dress for mom and Mangalsutra.

I wanted to marry her and my love was flooding in my heart. I came home early from office decorated her room with flowers and placed a cake. I was waiting for mom to come now. My heart was beating like the rail engine.

Finally Mom came and she was shocked to see the surprised.

She hugged me , kissed me on my forehead and said thanks son for such a wonderful surprise. We cut the cake in my mind was to put the cake on her fair body , on her boobs which were awesome with pink nipples and to eat cake from those boobs.

I wish I could have put the cake on her pussy and ass and the eat with the taste of love juice but it was normal birthday celebration but real bomb was still not exploded.

After that I handed over the gift to her and I knew it today could be the worst day of my life or it could be the best day no middle way.

I said mom this is for you but before you open it , I need to talk with you.

It’s about your and my life.

Mom said ok beta tell me what happened.

Mom I want to be very straight from so many days I am trying to concentrate on anything.

I am in love with you and please listen me first before you react or say anything.

Me : Mom it’s been months now that I am in deep love with you and I am not able to concentrate on anything .Every time every second it’s your face , body your voice is in front of me . It’s like I am under some hallucination. I just can’t think anything beyond you .I wanted to tell you this but I was afraid.

Mom : Slapped me and said how dare you. Are you mad and she slapped me again. I was standing like a pillar no moment in my eyes down and she shook me and said are you listening me

Do you know what shit you are talking and I said Mom I know what I am saying and I mean it and no one can change my love for you ?

I love you from the core of my heart and will do that for my whole life and there was one more slap on my face and she started shouting on the top of her voice. You want to love you mom and one more slap.

Do you know what it means and you are my blood and now you have grown so much that you wanted to make me your love It is Sin.

You were going with me for shopping and everywhere thinking I am your girlfriend. You know I am your mother and her face was red and she was breathing hard in anger her face was looking very cute and her boobs was coming up and down with every breath. She was taking my eyes was fixed on her face and boobs.

She saw my eyes and lost her temper again and slapped me 4th time and she hold me from shoulder and shook me and said you bastard are you listening to me or just standing here. I was numb no reaction just standing in front of her.

She again slapped me and said Anand your silence is killing me.
Tell me it’s all a joke and you don’t have any intention to do what you are saying. I was stone silent didn’t reply as a result of which I got one more slap my cheeks were paining now.

But I remain calm and silent and she then shouted bloody you want to fuck me and slapped me listening this and I got angry and I hold her hand.

Mom do you think I want to fuck you. Do you think that I lust for your body. Mom make it very clear in your mind that my love is pure and yes as a part of my love if care is priority then making love is also there .

I have you ever thought when all boys of my age are enjoying their life either in vacation or with their girlfriends. I was the one who was giving everything to you and your business after college my friends you to ask me to go with them for movies or to party but I always make sure that.

I should be in office after college to help you when boys and age doesn’t know what all things are required to make tea.

I am getting up at 5 am in the morning to make breakfast for you is it lust is it what make you think and I want to fuck you.

Mom if want to fucked you I can do right now but I am standing here and getting slaps from you because I love you and I can die to prove that.

You cut me into pieces and every peace will shout only one thing that every cell of my body loves you and as every love is also related to physical needs.

My love also does but not forcefully and I will wait for my whole life for your love. Mom you don’t worry and if you want I will leave this home right now or I will live here only but will not do anything which will hurt you , will remain same c***d of yours till the time you will not value my love.

I will wait for you mom and tears were coming out of my eyes and moms eyes too. We both were crying. Mom just last thing please don’t open this packet till you believe in my love and I am promising you that you will never ever face any problem like this but yes this does not mean that I will stop loving you.

My love will increase day by day and you cannot stop with this and I left the room and went to my room.

This was the longest night of my life a day which was meant for enjoying mom’s birthday turned out to be the worst day of my life and my all plans failed badly and I was blank.

Mom’s Pictures were moving in my mind at times in saree at time the moment we use to enjoy while shopping while dinner those small things were coming to my mind and I was crying . I was just dreaming those live shows where.

I sue to see her nude her boobs pure white color with pink nipples firm that flat tummy fingering her pussy, massaging her ass and I was getting mad thinking I have lost all. I knew mom will never be comfortable with me and there were only two things left for me.

One to leave all this and start a fresh life or to continue my endeavor to get her love and I select the second way. I collected all my courage again and once again I was firm.

She may never think about me as a lovely and caring son, only thing she will be remerging is a son full of lust.

That night was the toughest night of my life as I was ashamed of me and my behavior. What have I done ? I should have enjoyed that courtship only that was better then what I have to face now. I was ashamed of my love was it love or lust.

Whole night I was just figuring out the answers and crying.
[+] 7 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Mom will you marry Me ? -3

I don’t know when my alarm start ringing and it was 5 am in the morning.

I woke up and decided to prove my love for her. The day starts as usual I knew it that it will be very difficult day but I was firm and once again I started my journey of love for my own Mom.

I went to kitchen , made mom favorite Breakfast Stuffed pannier parathas and Tea to make it special I put a sorry note on in the tray and knocked my mom room. She woke and said replied in very rough tone what happened, don’t talk to me.

Me : Mom I know you are angry and you have all the right to be angry. The only thing I can say is sorry , the words are not enough for the action I did yesterday. You take your time I am not going to put you in difficult situation.

Just wanted to give you a reminder we have important meeting lined up at 9 am with investors and your breakfast is ready I am keeping at the door you can take it.

Mom : I know that and I don’t want anything to eat so take it back.

Me : You can through it in the dustbin but I know my duties also and you can’t stop. I put the tray in front of her room and went to my room to get ready.

After getting my room I opened my laptop to see how mom through the camera fixed in her washroom is. She came there and I can clearly see her eyes red and swelled . She was taking bath but the body language was very dull and first time I was not focusing on her nude body. Rather my focus was on what I have done to her. A happy go lucky woman is so sad because of her son whom she loved most.

I was waiting in the car for her. She came out dressed in Business suit , her trousers were skin fit and her coat was till Waist. It was very easy to figure out her magnificent curves in this dress.

She was wearing a white shirt and her Bra was visible through it. She looked at me and sat in the car .I was in between looking at her today she was sitting very conservatively in one corner , unlike other times where her legs use to be very close to the gear lever

Today it was far to touch . She was looking scared of me. We dint speak a single word. We reached office before leaving the car the only thing she said was

Mom : Anand I don’t want people should come to know about the drift in our relation. So behave normally and try to be far from me.

Me : Mom I know that I had made a big mistake but don’t give me such a big punishment of it.

Mom : Don’t call me Mom. This word doesn’t shuit from your mouth

Me : I was shocked to hear this and could not defend on this. I just nodded my head.

This went on for a month. Even office people came to know that there is some fight between us. We were only living together in the same house but neither were we talking nor knows what happening in our life.

Even I have taken out the camera from her washroom. The situation was becoming worst day by day.

Now Even The Office Staffs Use To Ask Me Anand , What Happened With Madam. Nowadays She Looks Very Tense. I use to say nothing some office tension and investment tension.

Finally after two months I went to her room and knocked. She said please leave me alone. I was pissed off with this. I said Mom we need to talk. I know you did not eat for the whole day. Please don’t do this to me. Can we talk mom Please I beg you. She finally opened the door.

Me : Mom what happen to you.

Mom : You are still asking what happen as you doesn’t know that You wanted to sleep with your mom .

Me : Mom please don’t say this . Please don’t say my love to a lust.

Maa: Love my foot Anand .

Me : Mom I have said so many things but you have listen half of them only.

If I want your body only then I can get that it forcefully also But i love you no one else come in dreams it’s only you.

Mom : Shut up now. You are speaking same thing once again.

Me: ok Mom , i will not talk anything about this in future.

I just need one promise. You will keep yourself happy, Take food at regular time and our normal relation will be same as it was earlier.

Maa: Anand Normal relations can never come back . Give me some time .

Me : Mom. How much time and still that you will be in this mood ?

Maa: I don’t know. I just don’t want to see you anand.

I was not able to make it out, how to control this situation and left the room. I was so frustrated and was not able to control my emotions.

I took a knife from kitchen went to her room and said MOM
I made a mistake and my mistake is not that I love you but mistake is that I told you and because I love you I cannot see you suffering so I am ending my life and with this I took the knife and cut my wrist , blood start oozing out of my wrist . It happened so fast that mom was not able to see what i am doing. The moment blood started coming out of my wrist she ran towards me and hold my wrist and said

Mom : Beta ( after two months first time she said beta ) Are you going mad.

Me : Mom I have to prove that I love you so much and for that I do not care if I may lose my life

Mom : She hold me and said we will talk everything first lets go to doctor .

She took me to the doctor (on my way I was thinking A mother remain a mother and no one can take her place, this increased my love for her). I was getting sleep. Then when my eyes opened I was in a hospital. Mom was sitting on the bed. The moment my eyes opened I saw a smile on her face and she shouted Doctor please come fast his eyes are opened. Doctor came and saw checked my pulses and many other things. I was in a private room. Doctor started talking to Mom.

She asked what happen to him so he has taken this type of step. Mom was answerless so she just said nothing doctor , nowadays the boys and their love stories . Doctor also smiled and saw me and commented

Doc : So dude. For which angel, you did cut your hand. Really that girl must be stupid who says no to crazy boy like you. If this happen to me then I immediately say yes. Then she told mom that your son is strong otherwise life becomes a little risky after so much blood was lost and told my mom to speak to that girl in whose loves your son this type of step.

Mom was shying as she knew that it as her. She looked at me and smiled once again and told doctor I have already told that girl. She also loves him now.

Docter : waah Anand. Now don’t do anything like this. Just stay in hospital for one 3 days and you will be rocking after that. With this she left the room, it was me and mom left alone . For first few seconds there was a pin drop silence. Mom was in saree looking like a angel ( doctor rightly said that I love an angel ). Our eyes met and were looking at each other .This was not normal looking, it seems our eyes were talking and we said all with our eyes.

For some time there was not a single word we spoke and we were just looking in each other eyes.

Finally Mom this time took the initiative and said Son I am sorry. I dint realized that you love me so much. Please forgive me and promise me you will never ever do this.

I was too happy as things were getting settled as it was earlier.
I told mom that you do not need say to sorry. You are my mother , my frind my love everything . From today, everything will happen as per your wish. There are some tears in Mom’s eyes. She came near me and huged me tightly and said from today, everything will happen as per our wish.
We are one from today and she kissed my forehead . I also hugged her with one hand and tried to put the other one also but it was paining so mom said wait for three days beta then you can put your other hand also and winked at me . We both smiled.

I was not aware that a marvelous surprise is waiting for me at home after three days. Mom took care of me during the three days she used to be in the hospital for first two day and on third day she said
Son I will not come today. There are lot of works are pending. After discharged, you come directly to the home. I have already told the doctor. She waill arrange a cab for you. I was also full recovered she came near to me and hugged me and this time I also hold her with both my arms .This was the best hug ever she was crushing her body in my arms .

I can felt the warm air from her lips. I could not control and kissed on her neck she moaned then I kissed on her ear, she again moaned and said wait for some time and left me. She said bye beta and come home soon. Your Mom is waiting for you.

I reached home around 7 Pm and knocked the door. I have never thought about the surprise which I will be getting once the door is opened.

Mom opened the door. She was in the same bridal dress which I gifted her. It was a red lehnga and choli ( A North Indian bridal dress ).

I have selected the one which was not very traditional and heavy. The Lehnga was like a skirt which had cuts from the lower thighs till thighs it was tightly fit like a mini skirt. The choli or blouse was deep neck backless. Mom was looking like a goddess of love. The red color was looking very hot on her.

Her cleavage was clearly visible under the transparent dupatta
( a piece of cloth which women use to cover the blouse or the Neck in case of suits ). Mom has added many things in the dress to make it more exiting.
[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Mom will you marry Me ? -4
She was wearing red stalking under the lehnga and matching Red high heels .She was fully ready like a bride.

I was shocked to see. She said son come inside otherwise someone will see. I closed the door and looked mom properly. She was also standing as if she is giving me a pose to see her beauty.

Her 36 boobs were looking awesome in the choli. Her ass was protruding from the lehnga. Her thighs in stalking were looking like a marble covered with silk.

The innocence on her face was making it a perfect mix of beauty.
I was just starting her and moved forward to hug her. She stopped me and said no not so soon son. I want to make this moment a perfect moment.

In these three days I have learnt a lot about you by exploring your system. I was shocked as her videos while taking bath was also stored in that.

She said I know what you like and what you dislike. So leave it on me. Go to washroom and get ready. I went to washroom. There I found a fresh pair of clothes and bottle of Perfume.

I took bath in hurry and when I was leaving I thought to shave my pubic hair also. I did that thinking mom also keeps her clean so should be the same.

I was not at all aware how my life going to change after this, what all is there for me today night. I was keeping my mind normal and away from thoughts.

I came out and saw mom waiting for me.

She said why you take so much time.

I said sorry mom.

She said its ok son now come to your room. We have some ritual to do. I was as happy as it was like a dream come true.

I entered my room and it was well decorated and in between was arrangement for the pooja . She lights the fire and started the music system which was playing some mantras.

We sat together and pour Ghee in the fire with the end of every mantra. Then she told me to stand up and we exchanged the rose garlands.

Then she said Beta what we are doing is not a normal thing. I am going to accept you as my husband from today. Please keep the respect of this relation. I have lost your father and I cannot take one more loss in my life.

After this we are going to take seven rounds of fire which means that you will be my husband and I will be your wife.

It’s a sin for society but I can’t deny your love for me that is the reason I am taking this step.

After these even rounds, I will be yours totally and as we have one more relation which is also one of the purest relation of being Mom and son. So you have to balance in between.

We took the rounds and all the oaths. After that mom touched my feet and handed over the mangal sutra to me saying make me yours from today.

I tied the mangal sutra and kissed her forehead and said mom thanks for understanding my love.

From today I am the man of the house and I will take care of you.
My love is always for you. She touched my feet again and said I love you Anand that was the first time she said these magical words and better then that was when she said I am all yours from today.

I said but mom my room is changed into pooja room so where will I sleep.

Mom : it’s no more your room or my room beta , it’s our bedroom . So let’s move to our bedroom.

I left my mom in my hand and said lets go together mom. I took her to our bedroom (earlier mom room) It was also well decorated.

On the side table my brand of cigarette and beer was kept. I was shocked to see I said Mom how did you know that I Smoke.
Mom said Beta I know it. You can make fool to others not me.
I kissed her forehead once more and said you are truly great mom.

I lay mom on bed and turned on Night bulb. After that I Come and sat with mother and start looking in her eyes. I could clearly see the love for me.

I went close to Mom and for the first time I kissed her on her lips. She opened her mouth. We both had Hug each other and without uttering anything just smooching each other. My hands were on the mother's back.

Slowly I move my hand on mother ass and start pressing it. It was so soft. It was an amazing feeling.

I was smooching my own mom and she was now biting her own son lips. She was moaning loudly now.

Mom’s lehnga zip comes into my hand and I opened it. After that I opened her blouse too. We were not taking but passionately smooching each other and in the mean while I removed mom choli and lehnga.

She was only in her bra and panty and stalking. She was looking mind blowing. Her bra was silk red color with net and red color thongs which was very small to cover her.

Mom realized that she is nude by now. I removed my clothes also and I just stayed in inners

After that I told mom to stand up. Then I start sucking on the mother's neck.

Mom hand was in my hair and she was breathing hard. I have start sucking mom’s cleavage.

Mom said Anand I love you please make me feel you today.

I told mom that do not worry mom. Today I will give you all those things for which you are suffering from many times.

I remove mother's bra too. She was bit shy but was exited also.

I took her left boob in my mouth.( till this time I always saw mom as very educated and well - mannered women who always speak very descent language but this belief of mine was also broken ) .

Mom stood in front of me in just Panty and that panty was itself not too much to cover her. I remove her thongs. I want to see her nude for the first time in front of me. She was shining like anything.

Her vagina was clean shaved and was wet by this time.

Mom came closer to me and said “you made your wife naked but when you will be naked with that she removed my inners”

My dick was fully erected. Mon saw this and says not bad. This is grown much and winked at me. I said mom its 7 inches I don’t know its small or big. To which she said it’s perfect for me son . Now talk less and show your love. This is our suhag raat (Honeymoon night) not talk night. I smiled.

I laid mom on the bed and start kissing on her entire body.
First I lick her boos. It was very soft. I am getting mad and I have start biting on her boobs. My love bites are clearly visible on her boobs. She was also enjoying it.

She told me to bites more. So I continue to bite on her body.
Then I slowly suck on her tummy. She is playing with my hairs.

I put my finger on her pussy and found that it was totally wet. I start rubbing mom’s pussy with my fingers

Mom was enjoying all this , in between she use to say anand I love u . Then I moved bit lower and for the first time I saw her chut (pussy) so closely. It was the same chut (pussy) where my father entered, from where I came out in this world and today the same chut (pussy) will be mine.

I start licking it like a mad dog .I like did for almost 20 minutes and suddenly I could feel that mom grip was becoming stronger and her body was rigid. She was jumping on my mouth.

She says suck it baby. Till today no one has licked me. It’s you only you who showed me the fun of being licked. Out your lounge inside yes beta (son) more I want more from you.

It was becoming difficult for me to control so put my hand over her tummy to stop her from jumping and I start biting her outer lips. She was crying in pain.

She forgot the whole world suddenly and said anand common give your mom pussy coolness. It is yearning for you. Listening all these words make me more aggressive in my actions and inserted my fingers also in her chut.

I was out of breath by continuous licking. I put all forcee on her chut (pussy) and felt some juices on my mouth.I t was such a great Taste . Mom becomes silent for some time and her grip got loose too. I also lied on top of her stomach.

Mom : Son. I never felt this much happiness earlier. From where you all this thing.

Mom it’s my love for you . We both were nude and talking to each other I was caressing her boobs .

For 5 minutes we just talked then mom stood still her staking and sandals on. She said you like girls with stalking and sandals while doing sex right.

I said ya mom.

She said then enjoys me with this. She sat on the floor and took my dick (lund) in her hand. Within seconds she was sucking it like a whore and her words also proves the same.

Anand put it full in my mouth. I stood in and I took mom head in my hands and started mouth fucking her.

She was doing it like a professional. She was pressing my ass and in between she used to take my lund (dick) out and licks my balls and ass. I was about to come and told mom I can’t control. She said come inside my mouth beta, if you can drink all my juices then I can also.

I came in her mouth and she took all in her mouth. It was a scene just shown in porn movies some of my cum was on her lips which she wiped with her tongue. We both have already cum once. Then I took one cigarette and mom took the lighter to light it.

It was more than a Wedding night. We bother were aggressive. I was smoking and mom was licking my dick.

Then she said beta now I cannot control it put in my pussy.
After hearing this, I was excited and said what’s going on. On that day, you are slapping on me and today you are saying to fuck me. So much change in three days

Mom says that day was a mother and today is one wife whose pussy is hungry

I lined mom along with wall and inserted my dick into her pussy/
My dick was inside her pussy in just one stroke. I heard abuse words from mom’s mouth first time.

Mom said oops rascal not so fast.

I told her that you want to be fucked and not painful that’s not possible and with saying this I lifted her in my lap.

She was in air and her legs were around my waist. My dick was in her pussy. I am not letting setbacks so I put her on the bed and put her legs on his shoulders. Now my dick was in perfect position.

Then I began to stroke faster. She was taking fun with every stroke and she was making me excited by saying dear fast. More fast.

I was also lost and forcing my dick in her pussy like an iron rod.

After being in same position for a while, mom put me on the bed and she came over me in on the top position. She was thrusting her chut (pussy) over my lund (dick) and I was pressing her boobs.

After some time I said mom I am about to come. She said yeas my darling I am also. Come inside my pussy only. It will calmly with your Juice only and once again I came inside her pussy. It was so much that her chut (pussy) was dripping with my juices. Mom also cum at the same time.

She took my lund (dick) in her mouth to clean it up. She licked all the juices while she was doing this I made her in 69 positions to clean her pussy and we again licked each other for some time. It was already three hours since we started fucking, we both were tired.

We did not realize when asleep. I woke up in night around 2 am and saw mom was in deep sleep nude. The whole bad was messed up our clothes were on the floor. Mom was still in stalking and high heels.
I kissed on mom boobs and start licking her boob. She was awakened by this action and says u want more?

I said I want every time mom. Fun of this juicy pussy is different.
She said beta it’s your son and she took my dick he her hand and start stroking it.

I said mom I liked doggy style too much. She said she also likes that and immediately she was in front of me in doggy position.
I insert my dick in her pussy from behind and once again start fucking her. I was holding her from her waist, her managl sutra was hanging and moving with every push of mine.

She was just moaning and saying yes I like doggy position too much my baby. For the first time I also got courage to use some bad language and said from today you are my hut and whenever I likes, I will fuck you.

Mom said yes my son. From today, along with your mother, I am your bitch, wife everything and the she grind her ass against my lund (dick).

I got the hint that now she wants the control and she was perfect in pushing her chut (pussy) over my dick in this position.

I started slapping on her ass and with each slap her push become faster. In few minutes her ass become red and I can see my finger imprint on her ass. She was enjoying this beating.

I told her mom this time I want you to drink my cum in this position and I took my dick out of her pussy and inserted in her mouth. She stayed in the same position and licked my lund. I was playing with her ass and in between I put my finger in her ass. She cried in pain and chew my lund we both were enjoying this pain.

Finally I cum in her mouth and once again she took all in her mouth. Then I suck her up till the orgasm. Finally after two rounds we slept. I have never thought that my mom will be like this on bed .It was a surprise for me .

I woke at around 11 am in the morning, made breakfast like always.

By the time I came to bedroom with breakfast mom was also awake, she was very happy , still nude . We both had breakfast and saw the room, it was all messed up , cigarette buds m clothes bed sheet was stained with our juices . We smiled and I said mom it was a wonderful suhag raat for us.

She said beta if your love is with me then you will see many other nights much better than this and we hugged each other .Then we took bath together and once again I fucked her in the washroom.

Then we went to office . In office we stayed normal but on sms we were teasing each other. In one of the sms I wrote mom your chut is awesome, u r boobs are mind-blowing but one thing which I don’t know is about your ass.

She replied, you should know it better. I told you many more nights and it could be one of those for you and this relation comes with regular in this manner. We are leaving as mother – son for outside home but we are leaving as husband – wife in home.

The End
[+] 8 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
This was my first attempt of posting stories on this site...

I was a regular viewer of XOSSIP...

SO if you like this story, please respond by your reply...

& for next story... wait
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Dear Friends,

I came back with a new story... 

My Mother’s Blessings...

(A devine story from Bengal, india)

I am Nirmal of age 20, a typical rural Bengali boy from Nalhati, a small town of Birbhum district in West Bengal. I am a science student, studying at Rampurhat college. I am the only child of my father and mother.

This place, Nalhati is well known for the temple of famous Nalateswari, a mystic form of Goddess Kali and also one of the 51 Sati Pithas in India. It is an important centre for Tantric Hinduism. In previous days human sacrifice was regular here, but after the decade of 1960 it decreased and now almost ceased to animal sacrifice. On the auspicious day night of Dipabali or Diwali amavasya 108 goats and 27 buffaloes got beheaded before the blood-thirsty Goddess to complete the Kali Puja celebration here. It is a regular tradition over here.

Other than that, over the year animal sacrifice is inevitable here on every Tuesday and Saturday when the blood of beheaded animal is applied as prasadi Tilak to everyone who visited the temple.

--

My father Rajballav Mishra wais one the senior priests of Nalateswari temple and was a rich person. He was a cruel and strong person with a well built body, used to cover his body with red dhoti and red uttariya with stings of rudraksh hanging from his neck. I heard, he had done hard tapasya or prayer of Goddess Kali with many human sacrifices at a time and got the ultimate enlightenment. 

He was like a terror to everyone. No one dares to talk with him while he walks towards the temple crossing the market place.

As senior priest my father used to get a lot of favour from temple. The dan daksina or sacrifice items used to come in huge amount to our home in the form of basmati rice, vegetables, pulses, sweets, fruits, utensils, cloth, gold jewels and goat meat etc. and also about 1 Lakh rupees per month as daksina.

My Mother Nisha devi was a common house-wife, pious obedient and modest lady. She had never said anything against her husband ever, even if he compelled her to do wrong things in the name of Tantric Hinduism. Many a time she had to bear the penance of ‘upabas’ or stay hungry and thirsty for the whole day for the betterment of family.

Many a times she had to walk over burning charcoal to show her chastity. Many a times she had to drink cow’s urine in the name of ‘amrit’.

Nisha devi got married at the age of 14 to my father and from then she was used to obey all instructions and commands of my father without a word. I was born when she was only 15 years of age. She was a beautiful lady with fair complexion and attractive figure. Now she is 35, matured and more beautiful.

She was religious minded and respected my father’s personality. I never heard any objection from her against my father.

#

[+] 6 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
But one day I heard her objection. My father was trying to convince her and she was not ready to accept his proposal. I was outside, just entered the outer room and could hear the conversation going on.

“Na na na, aami aar Bhairavi hote parbo na, o tumi bolo na !” It means in Bengali, “No no no, I am not ready to be a Bhairavi again, please do not say me for that !”

My father said, “Ete karap ki achhe ? E to Mayer Aadesh !” Meaning, “What so bad in it ? Take it as a command from the Goddess !”

“No no, I did it many times you said earlier. But not this time.”

“Why not ?”

What I heard next from my Mother’s voice shocked me like a electric jerk. She was saying, “In the darkness of amavasya night I undressed myself many a times before and stood before your disciples as Bairavi Maa to check their capacity to get enlightenment. If they got attracted to my body they were rejected and if they accept me asMother then they were selected for enlightenment or Brahmagyan. But this time I am not ready to shed my dress again before your disciple Paresh.”

Father asked, “I can’t understand why.”

“Paresh is my son’s friend and you choose him for your next enlightenment. I can not get naked before him. He is like my son.”

Father said, “You are the world incarnation of great Jagat janani, The Universal Mother. Everyone is your Son in this world. What so shame before your own Son ?”

My father’s reluctant voice made Mother restless, “O God ! What are you saying ? No shame before my own Son ? Today you are saying for Paresh, the next day you may say for my own Son Nirmal ! You have no boundaries … .”

Father said, “Mother Loves Son and Son Loves Mother. This is the Greatest Love in this World and beyond all other loves and relationships. If any day You have to show Nirmal your body for purification of his soul, it is not at all a bad thing … !”

Mother cried, “What are you saying ! Have you gone mad ?”

“No, what I am saying is the eternal Truth. A Female or ‘Prakriti’ is always like Universal Mother to a Male or ‘Purus’ entity.”

“I can not do this, I can not do this. I have treated Paresh always as a child. He is so younger than me, of so tender age.”

I got amazed and excited at the conversation going on. My friend Paresh left school education long ago and went to jungle with a sagecalled paglababa. He stayed there for three years with that sage and it is said that he learnt a lot of Tantra vidya from that sage. Now he wants to come back to Nalhati and applied for a priest post at Nalateswari temple to my father. My Father is going to test his eligibility.

My Father said, “Paresh is not your own son. What so bad about it ? You are reacting too much this time. He is your Son’s friend, so what? Show him the path of sin and perversion. Allure him towards you. If he gets attracted to your body, he gets dejected automatically.”

“Please understand, this is not right.”

“Look Nisha, you have to do what I said on the coming Amavasya night. Paresh will come to bath in the Bairav temple pond at 12 o’clock midnight. You have to get yourself ready before that. Shed your cloths, apply sandal paste on your body, wear a China Rose garland on your neck and be the Bairavi Maa to check Paresh’s eligibility for Tantra Sadhana.”

My Father declared like he is commanding now. It is inevitable to obey for my Mother if Father commands anything to her.

I heard everything and got to know why my Mother gets vanished at most of the Amavasya nights. She is the wife of a Tantric priest and had to obey her husband’s commands. I silently came out of home and walked towards the pond near Bairav temple, the site scheduled for that night incident. This was the large water body with cemented surroundings and half kilometers away from our home.

I never thought of her in that way ever before. But the conversation between my Father and my Mother compelled me to think something perverted and sinful about my Mother. She is a beautiful Lady no doubt, the naked damsel actress of Bairavi Maa play for my perverted Father. He himself was perverted and also have pulled my Mother into that sinful perversion.

I got so much excited inside that I started to bunk my college classes and come to the old banyan tree beside the Bairav temple pond. I started ejaculating myself thinking of My Mother exposed before my friend Paresh at this site. 

It was so terrible excitement for me that I discharged six times to seven times at that erotic thought.

#

Like Reply
I was waiting for the final encounter and the night of Amavasya came at last. 

It was a dark night and I reached beside the pond an hour earlier. I was hiding myself behind the big banyan tree. I waited there in darkness. At night it was a dangerous place beside pond, as there were lots of snakes in those bushes. Also it was a place for lots of poisonous insects.

After half an hour I saw a dark shadow moving towards Bairav temple. Walking seemed to of some female. It entered the temple in saree and came out with a slender nakedness, Hands and legs distinctly visible in darkness also. My heart beats got louder. This is certainly My Mother Nisha devi. She was unaware of my presence and no one else was there.

Oh God ! She was coming directly towards the banyan tree. I got puzzled. She came so closer, but in the darkness I could not see her face and body parts. But assuming only by her shadow I could say — Oh ! What a Lady ! I could not see her body curves and her beautiful juicy fruits…. But can assume the shape of her dancing bulging breasts, the outline of her petite belly, the curve of her heavy buttocks. That made me mad in excitement ! What a beautiful body she have ! I saw her full exposed well adorned body in shadow shape from a distance of seven hands.

She was coming so closer, I could not dare to stay behind the banyan tree. I moved myself quicker aside. I wanted to get away from her sight. It was still half an hour before appearance of Paresh. I wanted a secured place near the dense bush beside the cemented stairs. I proceeded towards the stairs to go down.

But before I could hide myself in the bush I heard a voice behind, “Ke Okhane ?” or, “Who is there ?”

It was the voice of my Mother. I didn’t make any response.

“Paresh ? Paresh esecho ?” Or, “Paresh ? Are you Paresh ?” She asked again.

Without response she got restless. “Eso Batsa, aamar kachhe eso !” or, “O my Son, Come to me!”

I could not find out what to do. I was trapped and noticed. My Mother was naked and assuming me as my friend Paresh. In the darkness nothing is visible clearly. She quickly started to come down towards the pond. I jumped into the pond water in hurry.

My Mother came down at the base of the stairs and called in a provocative voice, “Ami tomar jonye bose achhi batsa. Amar kachhe eso.” It means, “I’m waiting here for you, Son. Please come to me.”

I tried to stay in water, but for how long. She was assuming me as Paresh and could not make any distinguishing difference in this darkness. A sinful idea flickered in my mind and with it I swam towards the stairs to reach my Mother. I left my shirt and pant and got full naked. She must not recognize me.

I reached the stairs and came out of water.

She was standing stark naked before me. It was so dark in that midnight, nothing could be seen clearly. She called me, “Paresh, look at me, Son …. I am here for you !”

It was so passionate and attractive voice, I could not resist myself. I have only half an hour in hand and I have to do whatever I want before Paresh and my Father comes here. I proceeded towards her and touched her shoulder. She was so slender and smooth.

I caught hold of her body with two hands and kissed on her face, then on her nose, then on her lips. She said nothing. The scent of sandal paste coming out of her body made her presence eternal and sensous. I sucked her juicy lips with desperate lust. She was not at all resisting. I got full control of her body and started to caress and fondle here and there. I fondled her bulging breasts and she grabbed me hard with her hands. We both got close to each other feeling the warmth of carnal desire.

I came down to her breasts and sucked her erect nipples. They scented so good. I sucked her right breast with hard suction of mouth and fondled her left breast. I licked her areola around the nipples. “Oooooh, Oooooh, Ki korcho ki !” Meaning “Oooooh, Oooooh, What are you doing !”

I nibbled her juicy nipples and played with them. She got so hot and aroused she started kissing me on my face. My fingers working around her nipples made her excited.

She said, “Baba Paresh, ami tomay pariksa korte esechilam. Tumi to aamar Kaame vese gele, batsa. Oooooossh Tomar sadhan vajan kichhui hobe na ….Tumi Oooooosh shudhu aamar Sona chhele hoye thakbe aar aamar, shudu aamar sadhana korbe ebar theke !”

It means, “Dear Paresh, I came here to test you. And you got dissolved in my passion, my Son. Oooooosssh You are not for prayer or sadhana of God …. You Oooooosssh from now be my Sweet boy and will worship only me and me and me ! ”

I kissed her lips in agreement. They were so sweet and juicy. I never say a word as it may reveal my identity. I pressed her soft and slender body with me to make her hot and dissolved in passion. She was rubbing herself on my face.

I got desperate and went down her pubis area. She was well shaved and have no hair over there. It felt so sexy, I put my finger in her and pushed it deeper.

She whispered, “Ummmmm Oooooosssh …Dustu chhele, ki hochcheta ki !”

Or, “Ummmmmm Ooooooosssh … You naughty boy, what are you doing !”

The hole was hot and sticky with a feeling of feminine flesh. It felt like I was feeling my birth temperature inside her.

“O Shona, don’t say ever anything to your dear friend Nirmal. You know he is my Son. It is so embarrassing… .”

She didn’t know it was me, her son… her own Son Nirmal doing this with her and not my friend Paresh. I moved my finger inside and juices started coming from all sides.

“Oooooooh You such a dirty boy Paresh!”

I fingered her hard and she moaned in pleasure. She was enjoying my play and put a hand on my manhood. She felt it in her palm and started rubbing. As soon as she started to rub it a smell of my genitals came up in the air.

“O my God !” She stopped for a while, “You are Paresh, isn’t it ?”
Like Reply
I didn’t reply. My Mother was a good sniffer and she could my smell from my underwears. Even without seeing me in this darkness she could recognize me with that smell. She got a doubt. “Why are you so silent ? Why you are not saying anything ?”

I still didn’t give any reply. She started rubbing my private rod again. I could not help, the smell of my genitals came up again. She leaned down and said, “No no never ! You can not be Paresh ! I can say without any fail you are not Paresh ! I know this smell ! This smell belongs to my Son !”

I was stunned. She have got me even without seeing in this darkness. I found no words. I was fingering her pussy and she was rubbing my manhood, such a terrible situation was that, how I could say I was her Son and she was my Mother.

She hold my rod and jerked it, “Sab jakhon ghente felechis takhon aar oto lajja peye kaaj nei, katha bal !” It means, “When you have caressed my nude everything then what left to shame for, please talk with me now !”

I uttered, “Maa … .”

I was shocked to see she was so calm and natural even after knowing my identity. It seemed so mysterious to me.

From her words it was clear she didn’t got angry. She kissed on my chest and asked, “ You are Nirmal, isn’t it ? Please reply !”

“Yes, Maa.”

“Badmash Chhele, aamar maan ijjat aar kichhu baki rakhli na.”

It means, “Naugty Boy, you didn’t have left anything to hide for me !”

She was hot and I was excited too. My rod got erect like a bamboo and touching her thighs. Her lecherous words made me aroused. I grabbed her ass and pulled her towards my lower part.

“O maa, ki shoytan chhele ! Tale tale dhokabar tal korchhe !”

Or, “O God, what a devil you are ! Trying to enter me from below !”

“I can’t stop myself”, I uttered and pushed my daring manhood into her lustful hole. She welcomed me inside and clasped my waist with her right leg. I started fucking her in that standing position. She was hot and passionate. I found her weak point and entered into it. Our body responded in a rhythm of harmony and she cried in pleasure, “Oooooooh oooooooh, Chod aamay Sona, aaro jore chod aamay !”

In the darkness of amavasya I fucked my Mother before the actual play started.

After half an hour my Mother Nisha parted from me and warned, “Your father is coming.”

#

Like Reply
We separated and took position in dark bush beside the stairs. My father appeared behind the banyan tree and his large shadow went behind it. He was hiding himself.

Within a minute Paresh came there in a loin cloth and a kamadulu. He bathed in that pond and came up. 

As he came out of water my Mother appeared before him naked and said, “Eso batsa aamar kachhe … !” Or , “Hey Son, Come near me !”

He looked at her nakedness, but smiled, “I have left the World and left everything in its attachment. I don’t need any human body.”

“I am not a common human body. I am full of desire and passion. I can make you happy.”

Paresh said, “I don’t need anything from you.”

Mother said, “I am Bhauravi Maa, want whatever you like. I can fulfill your desire.”

Paresh said, “ Instead, I bow before you as my Mother. You bless me as your son.”

My Mother said, “Ok my Son, you succeed in my test. You are pure and the right person to get enlightenment.”

Paresh bowed before my Mother, touched her feet and went upstairs. 

My father came out and received him, “I am glad to get you, my Son. Your test is over.”

Both of them went out of that place without knowing anything that happened before this incident. 

--

My Mother was naked and so was I. She whispered, “Now I want to bless you my Son.”

I kissed her, “As you wish, Maa.”

She caught hold my masculine rod and started rubbing again and I started playing with her beautiful and hot genitals, her hot clitoris. 

The darkness of amavasya covered everything inside its blindness. Only the warm whispers could be hard.

“Oh Maa ! You are so hot ! I want to fuck you !”

“Stop talking Ooooosh, what are you doing you bastard !”

My Mother’s Blessings...
[+] 8 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
SO FRIENDS... HOW WAS THE STORY...

REPLY WITH YOUR COMMENTS
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Please continue like this.... Don't stop
[+] 1 user Likes Vijay77's post
Like Reply
THANKS... VIJAY77 FOR YOUR RESPONSE...
Like Reply
So friends ... lets start new story ...

it's a incest story of mother & son... as i say before i like incest & long novel like stories... 

so here we go...
Like Reply
No Life Without My Mother-1

I will begin with last event first.

I am 33 yr old married man. Our family is of two sisters and two brothers, sisters are married and brother is living in Belgium with his wife. Me along with my wife and son live with my parents. I work with my dad. We have distributorship of various engineering products. We are quite well off and enjoy a respectable status .

It was fierce winters of December 2009; entire northern part of India was grinded to a halt due to low temps and fog. Every business was slow and so was ours. During this period my mother came up with her wish of visiting Tirupati and Rameshwaram and she wanted to be there on 15 January (an auspicious date in the ***** calendar).

My father asked me to take her along on this pilgrimage as he himself wasn't well. I did not want to go. I am the one for a lot of travel, yet I had to surrender to the wishes of my parents. It was decided we will only start once weather let up a bit. In the entire course of the dilly dallying my wife chided me for avoiding my duties as a son.

We took train to Delhi and from there took Flight to Madurai in southern India. For last leg of our journey to Rameshwaram we decided to hire a car, which we kept with us for our entire tour.

Weather was nice and I did enjoy the excursion. We went to Rameshwaram and then to Tirupati where my mother asked me to take a head shave. I was enjoying the trip so I did not bother to ask why and just went ahead with her wish.

Tirupati was the last of the holy places mom planned to visit. So from Tirupati we began our journey back home. The car we hired from Madurai, took us to Bangalore.

We reached Bangalore by 4:30 PM and checked in Chancery Pavilion which happens to be my favorite due to its cuisine and bar. I was dying to end this spiritual trip and dip in to some minor sins. We checked into the room and after a quick shower I headed to the bar.

While leaving mom just quipped to be back early as she doesn't want to wake up and open the door. I took the keys and left on the trip to my world of temptations.

It was not as enjoying after the third Talisker. Once I got my nerves settled I started to miss my wife of 7 yrs. Basically I am a family man I enjoy being with my wife and kid so I started sulking. The single malt was not doing me any good in terms of mood uplift, so I decided against ordering another and called off the day with a frugal supper.

I called mom to see if she had her dinner and I was embarrassed to know that she is waiting for me to join her. I hurried up to the room and when entered using the key mom was no where to be seen. Mom was in shower, I could hear her chanting some religious hymn. I lazed on the couch and started flipping channels on the TV.

Ten minutes may have passed before I heard my mom calling, 'chinu (my pet name) can you pass me my nightie' I absent mindedly picked the garment from bed and walked up to the bathroom door and called. She opened the door and just shoved her hand through the crack. I reached up to hand it over, and then my world went upside down.

Bathroom was designed in the pattern where bath was on the left, once you enter and wash basin and the dresser were on right. Door was hinged on the left side of the frame so when the door opens completely bath stays partially obscured behind the door. But when mom open just a crack and hid herself behind, she was standing in front of full size mirror fitted on the dresser platform and me standing out had full access to her nude image in the mirror.

#

Now before I go any further let me describe my mother, she is around 60 for sure, exact age I do not know. She is not one of those drop dead gorgeous MILF who had retained pertness of her breasts and has a figure to kill for, like mothers in most of the fantasies. She is a typical Indian housewife with kids and grand kids, overweight by at least 15-18 lbs with huge breasts, fairly wide hips flaring in the shape of a pitcher, below her 'not so narrow', waist.

However, her waist did appear narrow when looked upon in relation to her ample bosom and an extra wide bottom. She stood tall at 5feet 5 inches, taller than an average Indian female. Ah! And one more thing she is extremely fair. Her complexion is like saffron in milk with a pinch of vermillion in it.

Standing there at the door, I saw her full nude in the mirror and was transfixed to that image. Her breasts were huge but surprisingly did not sag a lot. They were some what upturned. She was standing sideways; I could see her large pink areola topped with an erect nipple, thick and big as first digit of my thumb. Her midriff was fleshy and swelled, giving her a curvaceously sexy look, sloping and gently rising to form upper part of her pudenda which eventually disappeared amongst the 'v' of her thighs. Her thighs were big and fleshy but had shape to them. They were stout and tapering down beautifully just above the knee, like that of an athlete, and then lower legs with fleshy calves looked beautiful.

I was jolted out of my trans when she admonished ' what are you doing, hand it quick, I am freezing'. I hurriedly handed her the garment and went back to watch TV.

Now my thoughts were a mix of emotions, I was aroused and at the same time feeling guilty of harboring such thoughts about my own mother. Thinking sexually about your mother is gravest of the sin in our society. I was dying of that guilt and at the same time was unable to erase that image from my mind. It was like I exploded into two different personalities, good one is chiding me for being aroused looking at the nudity of my own mother and the evil one is taking its control over my mind and body and keeping me in a continuous state of arousal.

Guilt was unbearable and so was the desire, I was almost in tears. Before that moment mom was someone to be worshipped I never had any sexual feelings for her. It was unthinkable to me. The only ones I read were in the cheap sex books in vernacular language, and I dismissed them as fantasies of a diseased mind.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a sleeveless white cotton nightie. Other than the absence of sleeves it was a fairly conservative garment reaching down till her ankles. She looked beautiful in wet lose hair reaching middle of her back.

Looking at her I couldn't help imagining her nude self. She was not wearing any bra and her magnificent breasts swayed when she walked. She stood before the mirror in bedroom brushing her hair. Both of her arms were raised and with every stroke I was treated with savory sight of her breasts moving in unison with arms. Lamp over the mirror shed light on the front of her form, so when looked from behind her naked silhouette could be seen inside the garment.

I was brought back to reality when mom asked if I am going to order for dinner. She said she wants a light supper and even a salad with some juice will do. So I ordered salads and soup for both of us in the room itself.

We sat down having dinner and watching news. I was totally oblivious to my surroundings and was absentmindedly looking at the screen. I heard my mom say something, her voice appeared to be coming from a distance and I couldn't make out what she exactly said. This irritated her and she almost shouted in an agitated voice, 'you shouldn't be drinking so much that you cannot hear what is being said.'

It caught me unawares, I said 'oh! I am sorry amma, it is not the drink may be this journey has burned me out'. As I said I threw a glance towards her and lo, once again couldn't help noticing her cleavage that was visible through the neck of the garment. It was modest but showed a little as she had to bend forward a little to eat her soup. She wasn't wearing a bra, I noticed that soft flowing fabric was caressing her breasts outlining them well and her nipples were quite prominently impressed. I almost felt like slapping myself, no matter how much I tried I couldn't stop my self from ogling her.

She drew my attention towards the weather reports which showed intense cold wave over entire northern India with freezing temps and fog. Anchor said that majority of the airports remained closed due to poor visibility. There was news clip showing harried passengers stranded at Delhi airport. This gave me a chance and I said 'see this is what I warned you against, before we left, but you didn't listen'.

She replied ' chinu I made a vow to make pilgrimage to these holy places when I was praying for your life after the accident, even if you had refused to come along, I would have done it myself'. This embarrased me , I apologized to her.

I met with an accident when I slipped in bath and my head smacked the faucet. It was bad as I lost consciousness and silently bled almost to death. I was hospitalized and it was a fortnight before I recovered.

She got up and came to sit beside me, she smiled lovingly and pulled me to her. My head was resting on her ample bosom, for a moment I forgot the world around me and felt like a child once again. I hugged her and sobbed. She drew me tighter into her and comforted me with soothing words which I couldn't make out. She thought I am feeling guilty for making a rude statement about her visits, but I had an entirely different reason to cry for. I felt guilty for thinking sexually about my mother who had been so concerned about my well being.

After about ten minutes I regained my composure and became conscious of my where about. It is then I realized that I am resting on her organs of my new found passion. No matter how much I cursed myself, I couldn't help my arousal. My right cheek was resting just below her shoulder, from where flesh begins to rise gently. I opened my eyes and was greeted with the sight of her enormous cleavage. Her nightie was pulled down a bit and top of her breasts were exposed more than what neck of the garment usually allowed.

I was in a trance like condition, my right arm was around her back and I wrapped my left around the front of her, which took its course through the top and brushed her nipples.

I held her right shoulder and let my arm loosely hang over her breasts. I was completely taken over by the intense desire, pushing sanity and virtues behind, I was about to put my lips on her cleavage when she suddenly but gently pushed me upright and said, 'OK chinu lets get done with the dinner and sleep as we have a long day ahead'. This got the evening to an end.
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
No Life Without My Mother-2

She went to bed and instantly started snoring. I played and replayed the entire episode of my moral decline in my head. Confused though I was but by now the good chinu was overpowered by the bad chinu and I resorted to masturbate thinking of her. I kept playing with my dick imagining her dripping wet and completely naked in the bathroom. When I realized I cannot hold back anymore, I got up to visit the bathroom and unload.

As I got up I threw a casual glance towards amma what I saw chilled me to the bone, there she was lying on her right, and her nightie was hiked all the way up to where those mammoth thighs were ending in to her big rounded hip. Her left leg was bent from the knee and thighs were at right angle to her body. Entire leg was open to my eyes with rounding white butt just peeping from underneath the comforter.

I realized that it was warm due to the room heating and she in her sleep threw the comforter away.

I stood transfixed, slowly my hand found my dick and I started to jack off there itself looking at my mother's nudity. I didn't realize how close I am to the bed till I started to shoot. My eyes were closed and despite my efforts to muffle, an animal grunt left my mouth. When satiated I became immediately worried about my proximity to the bed. I was wondering if my jism landed on her, thought gave me an erotic feeling of having my sperm on my mother's body and at the same time got me a shade worried.

I thought against switching on the lights and opened the bathroom door instead. Light from the bathroom spilled in the room and I could see few drops lying on her right inner thighs. I mulled over the options available, one try to wipe it and risk her waking up and finding me in a difficult situation, two just leave it there it will dry out and she wouldn't notice in the morning.

My dark desire of running hand on her thighs made me overlook the risk. I picked up a face towel and knelt beside her on the ground. I gently swabbed the spot, while I was doing it I felt a strange aroma, fragrance of a woman's vagina is no news to me but this was an intense musk with a hint of some perfume. I think she uses some sort of scent on her pubic region to kill odor of sweat and slime. I sat there for long inhaling that sweet arousing aroma.

By now I was completely overtaken by desire to copulate with my own mother. Strangely I was not feeling dirty; I looked upon her as a heavenly being with whom I yearned to engage in sex with purity akin to worship. The contradiction between social norms, relationship and desire to achieve final frontiers of human love remained, but with a feeling which I cannot describe.

I dozed off sitting there, I do not recall what woke me up but when I did wake up I saw her lying straight with her left leg completely exposed up to the top of her thighs and right a little below the region thighs meet pelvis. Her breasts were mountains of flesh drooping to their sides. It was a sight to behold; I stood there soaking up the beauty and after a while decided to go to bed.

On the bed it wasn't easy to catch sleep. I was thinking once we get back home this will be over. I would never find her alone, and such peeps would be difficult if not impossible.

I desperately wanted to spend few more days away from home to bring this to a conclusion. I thought of the possibility of taking a circuitous route siting bad weather and availability of flights and then may be I will get to spend couple of more nights with amma in a hotel. Doing all these permutations and combinations I went off to sleep.

#

I woke up in the morning to see my mother giving final touches to her saree. She was looking radiant in white silk with blood red border. My eyes instantly went to her breasts hidden beneath folds of silk. Their shape could be seen well outlined in her blouse. I guess she uses wired uplifting bras that are a size smaller than what actually fits.

Never before I had such minutely observed her bust, but now that I am doing I can see that she takes good care of her assets. Her breasts were upright and tightly encased giving them an erotic rounded appearance. I sighed and started to get ready.

We had the Hotel car to drop us at the airport. There to our utter dismay we found out that our Jet flight was cancelled. We enquired from the staff about possibility of boarding any other flight, but they were unable to give us any confirmed response.

I called up my father and made him aware of the situation. He is a bit of a paranoid when it comes to safety, he point blank told me to take the refund and stay put till weather clears up. Dad's instructions to us were clear; do not take chances, he advised me against city hopping in order to get home. By the time I had gone through all the airline counters it was already 5 PM and I was dead tired.

An elderly lady at Indian Airline counter advised me to book seats after 3 days. She said the forecast is that weather is not lifting before that. There may be flights now and then but the rush of passengers and uncertain schedules will force us to be at the Airport the entire day with no surety of getting confirmed, we may end up doing it every day till we manage to board. I took her advise and booked us for the suggested dates, we got wait listed tickets but the lady assured to do her best to get us seats.

I came and told my mother the entire story she had a resigned look on her face. I said 'c'mon amma we are not stranded in a jungle with no food and water, we are at Bangalore, lets enjoy till we are here'.

She got up from the lounge chair with a groan complaining about aching back and asked me to call up the hotel to see if they can accommodate us. I did and hotel confirmed that they can sure take us in, they told us to stay at the airport, and one of their cars is making a drop and will ask the driver to bring us back.

When we reached our room it was past 8 PM and both, me and amma, were at the end of our wits. After taking shower I sought her permission to leave the room for a while, she smiled and said ok but do not get drunk, I Promised I wouldn't and left.

In the bar I chose Irish Bushmill over my regular, as it is smoky and strong, which I needed to clear my head. After few drinks I was mulling over what to do about my desire to have intercourse with amma. Even though everything went as I had dreamt but I did not have a clue as to how I shall approach the subject. Thinking and making plans A, B, C...and so on I ended up with a drink more than I had planned. I ordered for the last one and resigned from making plans as none seem to be even remotely realistic and happening.

I reached room to find amma lazing on the bed watching TV, she was wearing a sleeveless nightie that was drawn up to level of her knees. Mix of alcohol and her skin got me extremely hot and bothered. I ordered for dinner and sat down on the couch across the bed. She was busy watching TV and I kept soaking her beauty.

When the door bell rang and I got up to open she jumped off the bed went straight to the bathroom. After the room service left I told her to come out, which is when it dawned on me why she did not want the waiter to see her. The nightie she was wearing was reaching just few inches below her knee but had a wide round neck with sleeveless shoulders. Since she was still wearing bra she was showing an ample cleavage. It wasn't exposing by any standards but for a conservative Indian mother it sure wasn't modest.

She caught my eyes and explained 'All others were dirty, we have to call for laundry tomorrow'.

I said 'it is ok amma'.

After we had our dinner she told me to call room service and ask them to clear the room tomorrow not tonight. I did what was told and went in to the bath to change into comfortable Bermudas for bed.

Coming into the room I noticed that she had taken off her bra and was stuffing it in the laundry hamper. As I crossed in front I looked into her dress and was greeted with a heavenly view of her hanging breasts. I could see deep inside through her neck up till the flab on her belly. But then it ended there itself , with no sure way of broaching the subject. Unlike the stories I read on net, I did not take her attire or her demeanor to be an invitation. It for sure did not suggest so and I did not have the courage to take the cue and proceed. So I decided to rest my nuts and thought against torturing me by looking and imagining.

I was jolted out from my dream world when amma said, 'chinu ,do you have some painkillers, my entire body is hurting from sitting on that uncomfortable seat at the airport'. I fished out Diclofenac and along with it gave her Trika with water and asked 'amma would you like to have tea?' She refused, then I brewed one for myself and sat on the bed sipping it.

After about ten minutes she asked 'chinu beta can u massage my back and legs, it is hurting, I cannot sleep'?

I agreed and absent mindedly got up to switch on the bed lamp. As the light spilled over her body once again my desire got hold of me, her nightie, short as it is had risen up to the knee. She was lying on her left facing my bed and a good portion of her breasts was spilling out from the wide round neck of the garment.

I went and sat on her bed towards her legs and as I did so she turned to lie straight on her back. In her endeavor to turn her bulk she twisted and had risen slightly giving me a flashing sight of her breasts that jiggled and showed a lot of skin.

I took her leg in my lap and started massaging her feet she felt good and said 'son, may God give you my remaining years,, me and your father are lucky as parents to have a caring son like you'. I kept silent at any other time this would have evoked strong sonly emotions but right now I was completely taken over by carnal desire. I just smiled and continued massaging her feet.

After a while I asked amma to raise and bend the knee to facilitate massaging her strained calves.

She did and now her legs are making an inverted V, this caused her already short nightie to slide a little down towards waist on her sloping thigh.

Sight was maddening, I slowly started to massage the exposed lower leg. My heart was beating I guess a thousand beats a minute, I could feel the pounding on my temple. 

Amma herself was in a trance like state. It may be due to the combination of medicine and comforting massage.

To Be Continued..............
[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
No Life Without My Mother-3

She was showering all sorts of praises on me in a barely audible voice. I shifted a little and started massaging her right thigh. I Started from the top that was her raised knee and proceeded downward pressing her muscles with firm hands. As I reached the point where her nightie was resting I shivered, I wanted to go further down but couldn't gather courage to do so. Thus I continued traversing my palms between her knees and to the middle. I alternated my attention from calves to thighs and then backwards.

Then the unthinkable happened, she sighed and murmured 'May every mother is blessed with a son like you, Chinu' and stretched her left leg straight. Since her right knee was raised, stretching of left leg bared it almost to the point where thighs joined. This threw me completely out of gear and I started to think if she is in the game of tease.

In my unsure state of mind I started to move my hands further down the knee towards her hip, and at one time pushed her garment further. Now I have her legs displayed in most erotic manner. Inside of her soft huge thighs were before me and I had the chance to caress them under the pretense of massage. I started to get greedy and moved over to the left leg and continued my tryst with opportunity and fate.

After about 15 minutes she said 'Chinu massage my back now, please'. Saying this amma turned over to her belly. I was stunned by the sight that was before my eyes. When she turned, owing to her bulk she couldn't do it in one go, as she turned over and then wriggled to get comfortable, she tried to pull her nightie down but not with conviction and that left both the legs bare all the way up to beginning of her bums.

Her hips were not fully bared but a major part was naked before me. I couldn't take my eyes away from her now. Amma is naked up her hips, her white fleshy thighs were joined from above the knee up to the crack of her ass as the flesh was flattened from underneath. At the beginning of the crack I could make out her cunt lips between her trimmed pubes. I don't know how long I kept watching and soaking up the view.

Then I realized what am I doing, I can go a little further and do more than looking, and how far I can take this is now a matter of luck and circumstances. My life hung on a balance. One wrong move and there will be hell of a lot to pay. At the age of 35 trying to copulate with your own mother, I would be condemned for life. But I had reached a point where caution was set aside by desire.

Without thinking much I straddled her thighs and started to massage her back delicately with my thumb and fingers. Every time I moved my fingers her nightie slid back wards a little. After awhile her nightie slid up till the middle of her bum, huge buttocks were bared to my eyes. I feasted on the sight of her white fleshy ass.

I kept massaging her back but was careful not to lay hands on her bare ass. By now my penis was full mast and peeping through the leg of my Bermudas. I straddled her little further up, towards her bums, and continued my massage. I was taking extra effort to relax and make her feel good. I knew that medicine is taking effect on her and if I exercise a little patience and keep up the act of a good masseur, who knows what night has in store for me.

I slowly slid her nightie further back, it was now resting just above the point where waist begins to flare. Man I took my chance, I snaked my hands underneath the garment and started to caress small of her back gently, applying pressure with my fingers. I had to bend and creep up every time I reached for her back. This made my bare penis to touch her bare ass. I adjusted to keep my penis to just slide and not poke into her butt crack.

I was in a very bad shape, I was aroused like a bull and was looking for an opening to fulfill my fantasy. I was becoming impatient; I started moving my hands towards her sides and few times below her waist caressing her bums.

I reached up to her shoulders with my thumbs traversing the length of her spine and fingers drooping to the sides. My fingers touched the sides of her breasts. Her breasts were flattened and a large portion was splayed on the sides. I dropped my hands to her sides and started caressing them. She gave out a long oooooo...h! I froze in my tracks and quickly went ahead up to her shoulders and started gently massaging them. That is when my penis got lodged in her crack and I froze.

It was an exquisite feeling, penis was a bit slobbery due to the pre-cum and when a part of it's bulbous head got trapped in her mountains of flesh.

I guess she knew it by then, but was too shocked and embarrassed to speak. Off course, what woman can keep her mind, when she realizes that it is her son's penis lodged firmly inside her between her bums. Feeling was exquisite and maddening, I rubbed it a couple of times and realized that I may cum right away.

I was completely taken over by desire, my focus was only upon achieving what is forbidden and considered an act of sin. Without thinking much I pushed my Bermuda down and roughly hiked her garment all the way up to her neck baring her completely and laid myself over her.

I began kissing back of her neck, caressing her arms and tried to reach her breasts. I held my penis and started to push it further down the forbidden depths. I felt some thing opening to my pressure and another shove got me in a little. But oh my God that was not Vagina it was her anus, too flamed up to care I pushed ahead.

She shivered and screamed ' Ai.e...ey..eyeeeee maa.., Chinuuuuu....yeh kya..'(what is this) in a surprised and rising tone. She abruptly turned on her back to face me. I raised myself on my arm and when she got settled on her back just lowered my self on top of her. She looked into my eyes with disbelief and shock.My penis was just on top of her vagina and my hands locked over her breasts and kneading them. I do not know what triggered it, but I started to cum. My hips bucked and I humped the soft tight crevasse formed by our united abdomens, holding her big breasts. I kept humping till all what I had in store for all these days spilled, on her belly.

She sensed it and closed her eyes with an exasperated sigh and said ' yeh kya kiya tumne' (what have you done). I was shocked, embarrassed and scared, orgasm was so intense that for a moment I lost consciousness. I continued to lie on her with my face buried in the valley between her breasts. I did not know how to react.

I opened my eyes, my world had changed for ever, me, amma and the world around us will never be the same. It could be the beginning of destruction of a pious relationship or beginning of an even more divine affection, I did not know and didn't care either. It was as if I was sucked into a twister, tossed, turned and thrown around which left me completely disoriented.

Slowly I got my bearings and became aware of my position. I was lying on top of my mother with my semen acting like glue joining us together. I felt the slimy wet presence of my seed between us. My penis was between our abdomens and suddenly I became aware of prickly feeling of her trimmed pubes on the base of my penis. As it dawned on me that it is her pubes, my penis started to grow. Soon my head got cleared off all confusing chain of thoughts, only thing that occupied my conscious self, my desire to make love to my mother.

Her nightie was bunched beyond her breasts up to her neck. I opened my eyes and was greeted with the wonderful sight of her magnificent breasts. She was a sight to behold, with her face turned left, eyes closed, left hand across her breasts hiding the nipples and right was above her shoulder with fingers entwined with mine. I never realized that I was holding her hand like that. I freed my hand, slid on to her left and raised my head to look at her.

In little illumination that was there her body was glowing fluorescent. She tried to rise using both her arms for support, when she got herself propped on her elbows she looked at me, straight into my eyes.

Those big beautiful eyes seemed big rather vast like expanse of an ocean. I got mesmerized with those looks it was like her entire self was just there in her eyes. I reached up to kiss them and she turned her face to avoid the inevitable. I held her face and with a little force turned her to face me. Looking into her eye again sent shivers down my spine. I just closed mine and brushed my lips gently over her eyelids.

'Chinu ab rahne do, jo ho gaya use bhool jao......'(chinu, leave it now, what ever happened try to forget).

She tried to rise further to leave the bed turning away from me. I snaked my right arm across her chest then underneath her armpit and held her tight. Using weight of my torso I laid her down by gently pushing her left elbow away. She slumped with a muffled cry of protest.

With my eyes closed I moved to kiss her on lips. I ended up pecking her nose, then eventually found her thick full lips. I started with wet licks and tried to pry her mouth open but with no avail. Then I resorted to alternatively sucking on her upper and lower lips. I pushed my left hand under her neck and pulled my right one from underneath her and started to caress her breasts. This evoked a gasp, with a lot of efforts she pushed me up to say 'oof..Chinu, kuch sharm karo beta main tumahari maa hun. Yahin ruk jao aur age mat badho'(have some shame son I am your mother. Stop here don't go any further).

'Shivangi aur bachche ke bare mein socho beta, main kya munh lekar jaungi unke same, maan jao chinoo.'(Think about Shivangi{my wife} and kid, how will I ever face them.)

Her breasts felt like nothing I ever felt before. I did have a liaison with one of our elderly maids, I remember her short plump body that seemed heavenly to my sex starved self then. Amma's breasts were firm and heavy. With all jostling we did their swaying and shaking was extremely erotic to me.

All this while I kept my eyes closed, I was afraid that if I looked into her pleading eyes I may get on a guilt trip.

I forced her hands from my shoulders and dipped to suck on her nipple while my hand kept caressing her breasts. I sensed her nips getting hard in my mouth, I caught her nipple between my thumb and index finger and started teasing them. On the other nip I was doing the same with my lips and teeth. Teasing caused her to squirm, she was turning her head left and right and giving out muffled sighs.
Initially she tried to dislodge me and tried pushing holding my shoulders, but my manipulations weakened her protest to only verbal 'mat karoooo.......hai Bhagwan ...,ooof".(Don't do it. Oh! God)

So finally she is getting there, her body is beginning to react differently from her mind. Was it pure sexuality that had risen in her or it was the erotic taboo feeling of being felt by her own son? It was long before that question got a response.

I dug my heel between her thighs and pried her legs open and got on top of her. My penis touched her vagina she shrieked, 'aree...'(a surprised ouch) I shifted up rested my engorged penis on her belly, it was reaching up to her belly button. I held her face in my palms and turned her to face me she opened her eyes looked straight into mine

'amma, I love you, aaj mujhe mat rokiye, main aurat nahin maa aur devi ke roop mein hi apko pana chahta hun.' (Do not stop me tonight mother, I want to make love to you like a goddess mother, a deity and not like a woman)

'Chinuu mat age badho sab barbad ho jayega, tum itne chchote nahin ho ki iska parinam na samajh sako'(You are old enough to foresee the repercussions of this act, don't go any further everything will be destroyed ) ' maa se sambhog nahin kiya jata.tumahari yaoun iksha ne tumko pagal kar diya hai, beta apne par kaboo rakho yeh pap mat karo.(One is not supposed to have intercourse with his mother, your have lost your mind because of your carnal desire, do not commit sin )

'Kuch bhi nahin badlega amma, Yeh to manav prem ki parakashtha hai'.(nothing will ever change mother, this is epitome of love). 'Jis sambhog mein shrishti ki rachna nihit hai who paap kaise ho sakta hai mera aapke sath sambhog vasna nahin puja hai'.(In intercourse lies the genesis of creation, how ever it can be sin. My intended intercourse is not lust it is worship)

[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE ... I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL WRITER...

I COLLECT THIS STORIES FROM INTERNET... 

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ... ORIGINAL WRITERS... 

USAIHA
Like Reply
LET'S GO BACK TO THE STORY... WHERE CHINU & HIS MOTHER IS WAITING FOR US...
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply