Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking for married/older ladies
Hello myself mohit 24 years from chandigarh..
I am looking for a good connection with married/older ladies  coz they are understandig,trustworthy, experience. ..
Looking for a  bond where i can share my everything, happiness, secrets,fantasies  etc.

Anyone interested can pm me
Have a good day you all
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi, am Asha from Kerala, 38 aged married women.Hi, am in littile confusing now... because I have a chating friend, he is regularly chating with me. Later I came to know that he is a college boy who studying with my cousin daughter class. First I shocked but he nice and fully naughty mind boy. And he expressed with me about his interest towards my cousin daughter. She 22 good looking girl. And he rally lust on her. Some times they touch littile too. I know she is littile bold and naughty. But I didn't talk this kind of matters with her, I can only discuss it with him only. Last day he discusses with me that their college class going to an tour to Mysore. 5 days. And he planning that squeeze her boobs and boy in the bus at night. He said she to given green signal. But both are confusing how to make the plan workout between 42 students and 3 teachers. He likes to do it in the bus at midnight.he asked any master plan for it to me. He asking what kind dress suitable what kind seating suitable for their fun......me too confusing..can u help me..ples...gtalk chat ples..pm me
Like Reply
I am confused with ur story
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Ping me on my hangouts:

krish4u4011;
Like Reply
Anyone..
Like Reply
hi.....
Like Reply
Anyone..
Like Reply
pm me
Like Reply
(03-05-2019, 02:39 AM)Asha_venugopal Wrote: Hi, am Asha from Kerala, 38 aged married women.Hi, am in littile confusing now... because I have a chating friend, he is regularly chating with me. Later I came to know that he is a college boy who studying with my cousin daughter class. First I shocked but he nice and fully naughty mind boy. And he expressed with me about his interest towards my cousin daughter. She 22 good looking girl. And he rally lust on her. Some times they touch littile too. I know she is littile bold and naughty. But I didn't talk this kind of matters with her, I can only discuss it with him only. Last day he discusses with me that their college class going to an tour to Mysore. 5 days. And he planning that squeeze her boobs and boy in the bus at night. He said she to given green signal. But both are confusing how to make the plan workout between 42 students and 3 teachers. He likes to do it in the bus at midnight.he asked any master plan for it to me. He asking what kind dress suitable what kind seating suitable for their fun......me too confusing..can u help me..ples...gtalk chat ples..pm me

asha lets chat dear
Like Reply
(03-05-2019, 02:39 AM)Asha_venugopal Wrote: Hi, am Asha from Kerala, 38 aged married women.Hi, am in littile confusing now... because I have a chating friend, he is regularly chating with me. Later I came to know that he is a college boy who studying with my cousin daughter class. First I shocked but he nice and fully naughty mind boy. And he expressed with me about his interest towards my cousin daughter. She 22 good looking girl. And he rally lust on her. Some times they touch littile too. I know she is littile bold and naughty. But I didn't talk this kind of matters with her, I can only discuss it with him only. Last day he discusses with me that their college class going to an tour to Mysore. 5 days. And he planning that squeeze her boobs and boy in the bus at night. He said she to given green signal. But both are confusing how to make the plan workout between 42 students and 3 teachers. He likes to do it in the bus at midnight.he asked any master plan for it to me. He asking what kind dress suitable what kind seating suitable for their fun......me too confusing..can u help me..ples...gtalk chat ples..pm me
hi asha, hw r u?
Like Reply
Anyone  ...
Like Reply
Anyone...
Like Reply
(06-05-2019, 12:20 PM)Ghaintjatt1 Wrote: hi.....

Hey
Like Reply
Anyone....
Like Reply

Haii asha..... yourock yourock yourock
[+] 1 user Likes devillove's post
Like Reply
Anyone...
Like Reply
Hi i m male 26
For chat on hangout
virus2012xforum@
Like Reply
Anyone..
Like Reply