Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suggestion in Hyd
Hi Everyone,

We are cpl 36/33, new to hyderabad. Please no abuse/bad words.

My wife is quite conservative and opening up slowly now. She is mostly bra/panty less in the day time with either nighty or tshirt and 3/4th. I dared her to go braless in public and she was quite excited about trying.

We need suggestion in trying braless in public places. As we are new here, need suggestion on some safe place to try out.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello...

It's great that she has started to enjoy your fetish and has come to this extent.. since she is a starter, I would suggest the following:

1. Roadside vendors like icecream guys or coconut guys... she can open the top buttons of the shirt and buy them from the car
2. Order a pizza/swiggy so she can flaunt her boobs in semi transparent white shirts.

The above are safe cos she is either in the car or at home. She can eventually deal with topless acts at hotels..

I would be interested to see her flash.
Like Reply
you have a patni wife. y change it. u r lucky. thank god and liv happily. stop coming to this forum. it will corrupt you.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(22-04-2019, 08:53 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: you have a patni wife. y change it. u r lucky. thank god and liv happily. stop coming to this forum. it will corrupt you.

Thanks
Like Reply
(22-04-2019, 09:02 AM)Maya9911 Wrote: Hello...

It's great that she has started to enjoy your fetish and has come to this extent.. since she is a starter, I would suggest the following:

1. Roadside vendors like icecream guys or coconut guys... she can open the top buttons of the shirt and buy them from the car
2. Order a pizza/swiggy so she can flaunt her boobs in semi transparent white shirts.

The above are safe cos she is either in the car or at home. She can eventually deal with topless acts at hotels..

I would be interested to see her flash.

Thanks
Like Reply
May i know your dreams?
Like Reply
(27-04-2019, 01:18 AM)Krish4u Wrote: May i know your dreams?

Nothing Big ;-) Njoy life thats it
Like Reply
Madhapur midnight food street... And near NIFT Hyderabad
Married/unmarried women ping me in hangouts
 trustworthyguy14;
Like Reply
krish4u4011;
Like Reply
(27-04-2019, 11:56 AM)Good bro .try going to decent pubs.you may hey lot of attraction.or try traveling in local buses she might get some groping too ..good luck ninaonnet Wrote: Nothing Big ;-) Njoy life thats it
Like Reply
(22-04-2019, 08:14 AM)ninaonnet Wrote: Hi Everyone,

We are cpl 36/33, new to hyderabad. Please no abuse/bad words.

My wife is quite conservative and opening up slowly now. She is mostly bra/panty less in the day time with either nighty or tshirt and 3/4th. I dared her to go braless in public and she was quite excited about trying.

We need suggestion in trying braless in public places. As we are new here, need suggestion on some safe place to try out.

Any update? Did she try it? What did you guys do
Like Reply
Good
Uff
Like Reply