Poll: how do u want to fuck my wife
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
in front of me
100.00%
3 100.00%
not in front of me
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hubby want to see other giuy removing his wifes panties
hi
cuck hubby wants to see other guys remove wifes panty and fuck her in front of him
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-04-2019, 09:24 PM)mirchiman704 Wrote: hi
cuck hubby wants to see other guys remove wifes panty and fuck her in front of him

Definitely. Show your wife
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 09:24 PM)mirchiman704 Wrote: hi

I will handcuff you and then fuck her like a wild horse in front of you
Like Reply
Any bull here please PM me
Like Reply
Bro message me on hangouts my ID is kunalkadu002;
Like Reply
hi any cuck
Like Reply
or bull
Like Reply
Any mallu for chat
Like Reply
pics?
Like Reply
I do not understand why husband want other men to fuck wife? Are they impotent? Tiny cock and unable to satify wife? sissy boy? I do not understand these men.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
How is that going to happen? You bring your wife to my home or i come to yours??
Like Reply
hii all
Like Reply
Sure I love it
Like Reply
(03-05-2019, 06:28 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I do not understand why husband want other men to fuck wife? Are they impotent? Tiny cock and unable to satify wife? sissy boy? I do not understand these men.

In multiple threads you have been saying the same thing....it's not what you think.
Some guys like me are very proud that we have very good looking sexy wives. And our wives also love being ogled..and having safe sex with others.
So, we have....guess what? A lot of happiness and joy.
I am happy, wife is happy and nice looking boy-toys who like milfs are happy.
So what part of all this do you not understand?
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
(03-05-2019, 06:28 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I do not understand why husband want other men to fuck wife? Are they impotent? Tiny cock and unable to satify wife? sissy boy? I do not understand these men.

We need to understand some basic things
To satisfy during sex you need 
1) Good foreplay
2) only 1/3rd of initial vagina or penis is sensitive. So even your erect penis is 4 to 5 inches you can give satisfaction
3) the length of vagina is 4to 5 inches. The penis can't go beyond the cervix into womb as talked. It is really painful.
So be happy with what you have. Do lot of foreplay. You can spice sex life with fantasies.

Long cock will be helpful in fucking in certain positions where length matters. But you always have other positions to give satisfaction.

You can have fantasies for ever and keep spicing it. You can still be loyal enjoy sex life.

Coming to your question friend- like variation in opinions on any matter , there are variations in sexual preference and can change overtime. What is important is suppose you go ahead will you be able to tolerate it emotionally. 
I asked my wife if she is ok for sex with other man if I approve. Her answer was simple- I don't want to loose you and mess our good life. Maybe if I go ahead and enjoy , after a time you feel bored and want more. You will go for next thing. Instead have fantasies and keep spicing your sex life.

Just my opinion

I have lots of fantasies, some are even against normal society feel. I just enjoy them as fantasies to spice my sex life.
[+] 2 users Like saj's post
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 04:52 AM)sri65 Wrote: In multiple threads you have been saying the same thing....it's not what you think.
Some guys like me are very proud that we have very good looking sexy wives. And our wives also love being ogled..and having safe sex with others.
So, we have....guess what? A lot of happiness and joy.
I am happy, wife is happy and nice looking boy-toys who like milfs are happy.
So what part of all this do you not understand?

Everyone has prefences. What is important in a relationship is , you both should be ok that it doesn't affect emotionally. 
Important is you should never force your partner in sexual matters. You can be open, discuss and enjoy what one is comfortable.
 You should never force in a relationship
[+] 2 users Like saj's post
Like Reply
deleted
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply