Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggest some sexy clothes for wife
Hi,
We are going on a foreign trip to couple of countries. I want my wife to turn heads, please suggest some sexy clothes I'll post her pictures during and after the trip [Image: biggrin.png]

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
tell ur wife structure. we will tell dress accordingly.
Like Reply
(05-04-2019, 02:11 PM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: tell ur wife structure. we will tell dress accordingly.

36-32-36 Smile
Like Reply
U shud mention locations too like beach or historical places or lake or entertainment place etc... Accordingly guys may suggest
Like Reply
get some transparent clothes
Like Reply
get shorts and short skirts with tanktops and sphagetti tops
and if you wanna get kinky... she can wear the above without the inners ;)
Like Reply
sluttyhusband Wrote:We are going on a foreign trip to couple of countries. I want my wife to turn heads, please suggest some sexy clothes I'll post her pictures during and after the trip
It depends on the country you are planning to visit and "How bold your wife is ?" It will be embarrassing because sometimes one or two may openly ask you "I like her very much ! If you don't mind, Can I ........ ...... ......?"
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 11:39 PM)raasug Wrote: It depends on the country you are planning to visit and "How bold your wife is ?" It will be embarrassing because sometimes one or two may openly ask you "I like her very much ! If you don't mind, Can I ........ ...... ......?"

nobody would ever ask that
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(05-04-2019, 08:05 PM)Shane2010 Wrote: U shud mention locations too like beach or historical places or lake or entertainment place etc... Accordingly guys may suggest

Well be going to touristy places, historic places, pubs, beaches everything. Smile I wanna show her off like a trophy.
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 03:51 PM)rajxxx Wrote: get some transparent clothes

Yup for beaches. :D
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 09:20 PM)harrdikk Wrote: get shorts and short skirts with tanktops and sphagetti tops
and if you wanna get kinky... she can wear the above without the inners ;)

Tank tops without bras would be yummy. Will buy some.
Like Reply
(06-04-2019, 11:39 PM)raasug Wrote: It depends on the country you are planning to visit and "How bold your wife is ?" It will be embarrassing because sometimes one or two may openly ask you "I like her very much ! If you don't mind, Can I ........ ...... ......?"

Who'll ask like that? And wife has worn bikini before so she doesn't have much prob. And we are visiting Greece italy etc.
[+] 1 user Likes sluttyhusband's post
Like Reply
Suggest some more guys, what would you like to see my wife in
Like Reply