Incest That Trip to... Topchanchi (COMPLETE)
Wink 
So dear friends... before start the story...

Hi,

Dear Friends... 

A new story..., 
A new relation..., 
A new way of Love... 

(incest / mother-son, FIL-DIL , sex in relation, Bengali, indian, hardcore, 18++, Love, Romance, Revenge, Lust, Suspanse & full of drama)

(original writer - kaypee© - LITEROTICA)

So Enjoy the story...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dear Friends, 

Before starting the story...

If you are reading my running thread (Incest story treasure... from Internet -  https://xossipy.com/thread-5951.html) ... 

You all know my tag line...

I am not the original writer of this story. I just collect it from Internet site. I am just shairing with you all as i think a good story should reach to every Incest lover like me.

And if you like the story... Please share your views with me.

And last but not the least... THANKS to Original Writer... from all of us...
Like Reply
Heart
Like Reply
That Trip to Topchanchi

Durga Puja, the worship of the Goddess Durga, is one of the biggest festivals in India. Spread over five days, it is a time when people come home, families reunite, gifts are exchanged and everyone has a good time. In addition to the celebration in regular temples, many local communities build temporary temples, called pandels, and celebrate the puja on their own. 

Aligned to the ***** luni-solar calendar, the festivities commence on the sixth day of the bright fortnight of the ***** solar month of Aswhin (Sep-Oct) with the arrival of the Goddess. Festivities close on the tenth day of the fortnight with departure of the Goddess or the immersion of the idol in the nearest large water-body. Hence the celebration begins on SashThi (6th day) and runs through Saptami (7th), Ashtam (8th) and Navami (9th) with Dashami (10th) reserved for the departure. 

In addition to the religious ceremonies, Durga Puja is also when most magazines bring out special Puja editions containing Durga themed articles, stories and poems. This novel is written in the same spirit and is set in the picturesque locale of Topchanchi, a small town on a lake at the foot of the Parasnath Hills in Jharkhand, India.

--------------------------------------

It had been a long day for Rudra and his mother Ritu but finally, at the cow-dust Godhuli hour of the gathering dusk, they reached Rudra's ancestral home at Topchanchi. The lights on the Topchanchi dam were already twinkling but the autorickshaw that they were travelling in turned away from that tourist destination and dropped them in front of a rather forbidding looking house on the edge of the lake. Across the water, the Parasnath hill rose up against the western sky that was still ablaze with the rays of the setting sun.

It was the middle of October and a late Durga Puja was around the corner. Today was Panchami and the roads were already crowded with people going to the local puja pandel that had been constructed next to the house. 

Even though the bodhan, the commencement, of the puja on Sashthi was still a day away, the pandel had already been inaugurated and people, particularly youngsters in bright new clothes, were thronging the area. Loudspeakers were playing current hindi film songs that were suitably appropriate for the joyous arrival of the Devi and her entourage.

But the house that they had come to was sombre and seemingly detached from the festive air outside. Rudra unloaded the two strolley bags from the auto while Ritu went up to the main gate and rattled the lock that was hanging on a chain. 

No one appeared so they pushed the gate apart just enough for them to squeeze through. They were in a big, walled in garden and a path led to the door of a house that was visible through the trees. Lights on the windows meant that there were people in it and so the two of them walked up to the main door and knocked again.

A big, beefy and decidedly thuggish looking man opened the door.

"What do you want?"

"We are coming from Bombay and we are here to meet Thakur-saab." Ritu answered as politely as possible, referring to her father-in-law in the traditionally respectful way of addressing a Rajput in Bihar, now Jharkhand.

"Why?" He was carrying a double barrel breech loading gone on his shoulder and his tone was that of a shooter or bodyguard.

"That is something that I will tell him myself." Ritu's voice hardened with the authority of government officer addressing a minion. "Just tell him that Riturani is here with his grandson Rudra."

The tone worked. The man's body language softened. He opened the door and pointed them to a rough bench that was visible in the room behind the door.

"Chotu." He shouted, "Come here." Another loutish character appeared from somewhere inside. "Please attend to these visitors. I will go and talk to Thakur-saab."

Chotu was obviously here not to welcome but to keep an eye on them while his boss Budhia went inside to inform the Thakur.

Rudra and Ritu found themselves in a rough and rude passage that was poorly lit by some newly installed LED lamps. But they did not have to wait too long because Budhia was back soon and waved them into a larger drawing room. 

This was well lit with chandeliers and had numerous antlers and deer-heads on the wall - all testimony to the hunting prowess of the current and possibly previous owners. There were big sofas spread around and a number of deep armchairs. Obviously, this is where the Thakur-saab entertained his guests. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
No sooner had mother and son settled themselves when the Thakur walked in.

He was another big, beefy man with a flowing mane of white hair that would have come down to his shoulders were it not for a band that kept it at the nape of his neck. He was broad at the shoulder and his well muscled arms were tattooed with symbols of violence. Age and alcohol had given him an ungainly paunch but had left untouched the natural meanness and cruelty that was evident in his narrow, closely spaced eyes and sneering lips. All put together, not a very pleasant man to come across in the festive season.

"Ah! Riturani," He chewed his words slowly. "So you have decided to come back to Topchanchi."

"Yes. Thakur-saab." Ritu was on her feet, as was Rudra, as they bent to touch his feet in the standard style of familial obeisance.

"But why after all these years?"

Yes. It had been years since Ritu was here and for Rudra it was of course the first time. Ritu's mind went back more than twenty years ago when she, a tribal Santhal girl in her teens had fallen in love with Thakur's son, Raghu and in a moment of playful mischief in the forests of Parasnath Hill had conceived Rudra. Much against his father's wishes Raghu had married Ritu and had brought her into this very house. Perhaps things would still have turned out reasonably well but for the Thakur's penchant for sexual excitement.

Raghu's mother was still eminently fuckable but the Thakur had a penchant for voyeurism and the thought of seeing his cute new Santhali daughter-in-law being fucked had caught his imagination. So in the course of a drunken orgy, that was all too common in the Thakur household, he had tried to force his son, Raghu to strip his pregnant wife and fuck her in public. The episode had ended calamitously with Raghu's mother hitting him on the head with a pot and Raghu and Ritu fleeing Topchanchi in the middle of the night and seeking refuge, first in Calcutta and then in distant Bombay.

Life had been tough for the young couple, especially after the birth of Rudra, but neither of them had ever bothered to seek any help from the family. What had compounded matters was that Raghu had suddenly died in an accident. But Ritu was a born fighter and had not only carved out a space for herself and her infant son in distant Bombay, but had also managed crack the civil services exam that had led her to a very significant government job.

But in all these years, Thakur-saab had shown no interest in their well being and Ritu had of course no interest in him or his affairs either. But of late, and out of the blue, she had pieced together certain facts from old letters that Raghu had exchanged with his mother that had piqued her interest and firmed her resolve to get to or recover what was her due. 

Raghu's mother had of course died a few years ago - heartbroken with the irreconcilable differences between the arrogant Thakur and his stubborn DIL, but that had not deterred Ritu. She was here with a purpose but obviously she had no intention of revealing her hand. 

Not yet.

Like Reply
"Blood is thicker than water, Thakur-saab. I really want Rudra to reconnect with his ancestors and his heritage."

"Good. Good. It's always nice to see my grandson, Rudra" But actually Thakur was more interested in his mother and he was ogling her openly. Which was not strange because most people still did ogle at the forty plus Santhali woman. But Ritu was less of a woman and more of a girl. Tall and dusky, with large limpid eyes, high cheeks, full lips and a finely chiselled jawline, she had that sultry look that would have all but the most stoic of men wetting themselves in their sleep..

"I thought that it would be nice if I could bring Rudra here for the Pujas. After all, this is where he belongs to even though he has been born and brought up in Bombay."

"Of course he is most welcome here ..." and then as an afterthought, or perhaps otherwise, "You too are more than welcome here. How I wish Raghu and his mother was here as well."

"We will not trouble you, Thakur-saab. We will quietly spend the Puja here and depart on Dashami ... along with the Goddess."

"No, no, no trouble at all." Thakur was all honey-and-sweetness. "Budhia, Chotu please arrange for our bahu-rani and my grandson to be accomodated in our very best guest room." Then turning to the mother-son duo, "Please take rest, you have had a long journey. We will have dinner together at around nine."

The guest room that had been alloted to them was huge - more of a suite than a room and divided into two parts in the shape of an L. The first part and closer to the door was a sitting area with a sofa set, a divan and low tables. The other leg of the L was occupied by a huge bed with an ornamental headboard placed against the wall. Scattered around the room were antique furniture - a ladies writing table, smaller chairs, cabinets, and a chest of drawers all arranged in a slightly haphazard fashion along the walls and giving the room a crowded, cluttered look. But what was most interesting in the room were the giant, ceiling high windows that looked out on the Topchanchi Lake and the Parasnath Hills behind it. The windows had big, heavy curtains that fell all the way from near the ceiling right down to the floor. When pulled apart, the view was fantastic otherwise both privacy and darkness were complete.

##
Like Reply
The sun had set but the Panchami moon - on the fifth day of the bright fortnight leading into Durga Puja - was still shining on the western sky. Ritu was lying not on the bed, but on the divan at one end of the room, staring through the windows at the starry western sky.

"This is so nostalgic, kiddo. This is the room where your father and I had spent the few happy days at Topchanchi .. looking at the hill, the sky, across the lake."

"Yes Ma. This is indeed so very tranquil and scenic." The raucous music from the Durga Puja pandel somehow seemed so very distant.

"It's also so very private ... just you and me and the gathering darkness."

Actually, the privacy was contrived. Soon after they had stepped into the bedroom, Ritu, as a thorough professional but more as an intuitive female had carried out a quick reconnaissance of the room and had spotted a tiny CCTV camera. It was hidden inside an alcove in the wall and pointing to the regal bed which would of course be the target for any amorous couple. Obviously the Thakur was used to spying on his guests. She could have casually thrown a shawl over the camera but that would have alerted the voyeur. Instead, she quickly figured out the range and angle of vision and moved the divan out of it so that her privacy was complete.

The privacy of the window facing divan was important because behind closed doors, Ritu and Rudra were far more than just mother and son! The genesis of their relationship lay in their years of loneliness and struggle when the two had had to face a hostile world where they had only themselves to cling to for company. The question of whether it was right or wrong, moral or immoral was no more of any consequence to them ever since they had reconciled themselves to an exciting relationship. It had begun with quiet and intimate hugs and snuggles, of soft tits, tight butts and hard pricks in clenched fists that had then graduated through short, scanty and finally no clothes. Things had finally come to a head when mother and son decided to celebrate Rudra's eighteenth birthday at a beach resort in Goa. That was when the two had completely given themselves to each other, spending the entire day in their beach front cottage without a stitch of clothing and exploring each and every way to achieve and experience ecstasy. Well, not really every way. Ritu was reluctant to have her son's penis in her vagina - even with a condom or on her safe days - and had drawn a lakshman rekha around it. Which was fine for them since they had, even otherwise, so much to keep each other excited and entertained with.

Which is exactly what they were doing the darkened bedroom at Topchanchi!

There was a single chandelier glowing brightly over the disappointingly empty royal bed but it still cast a pattern of light and shadow on the divan that Ritu was lying on, on her belly, propped up on her elbows and watching the darkening sky.

"Thinking of Raghu and the way he used to fuck me is making me so very horny kiddo .."

"Let me help you Ma."

Since they had been on the road for so long, Ritu was wearing a two piece salwar kameez and Rudra had little difficulty in loosening her pajama-salwar cord and pulling it down. Next to go was the kameez and then there was Ritu in just her bra and pantie lying face down on the divan. Rudra sat down next to her and loosened her hair that had been tied up in a bun. Then he carefully unhooked her bra, pulled down her panties and gently ran his hands up and down her spine. Next he slid his hands under his mother's breasts and gave them a light squeeze and felt the hardening of her nipples. Ritu whimpered, then all of a sudden she grabbed the long, body pillow - a small passbalish - and shoved it between her legs and started rubbing her cunt against it. A low moan gurgled out of her throat. 
Like Reply
Rudra knew what his mother wanted. He quietly pulled her up by her waist, folded her legs in a kneeling position so that her vaginal lips were clearly visible from behind and then lightly ran his finger through the crack of her cunt. Ritu gave a squeal of pleasure and jerked her buttocks. With one hand, Rudra grabbed his mother's hair, pulled her head up until her back was bent like a bow. The fingers of his other hand were now pushing and probing into his mother's cunt and rubbing the nub of the clitoris that she had so carefully shown to him! Ritu was in pure ecstasy as memories of being fucked by his beloved Raghu flooded through her. Rudra's fingers were moist as well, as his mother's juices flowed out of her.

Then Ritu turned her head, gave a naughty smile and ran her tongue across her lips. That was a signal for Rudra to stop fingering her cunt. Instead he quickly dropped his pants, pulled off his shirt and came around to the head of the divan where his mother was waiting to suck his erect penis. Ritu lovingly fondled her son's balls, stroked his rock hard erection, gently pulled back his foreskin and flicked her tongue along the exposed crack of his glans. A shudder of excitement rippled up Rudra's spine as he again bundled his mother's hair in his fists, grabbed her head and pushed it against the hardness of his penis. Ritu opened her mouth and swallowed her son's erection all the way in until it pressed against the back of her throat. Deep throat. 

For the next couple of minutes, Rudra hammered his erect phallus in and out of his mother's mouth until with a muffled cry he suddenly started spewing his cum into her face. Ritu sighed in pleasure and turned flat on her back as her son dropped and draped his body across hers and buried his face in the thick tangle of his mother's pubic patch. Ritu's breasts were now crushed under Rudra's belly and his hands pushed her thighs apart. For the next few minutes Ritu licked his son's cum covered penis while Rudra tongue darted in and out of his mother's vaginal crack until she too squirmed in pleasure, bucked her hips and shuddered in ecstasy.

For a few moments, mother and son relaxed with their faces in each other's crotch. Finally Rudra slid off his mother's body and helped her sit up.

"It was almost as if you father was fucking me here today, kid."

"I am sure he was here in spirit."

"But now we need to get ready to meet your grandfather .."

"I wonder what he would have said if he knew why we are here."

"But the bigger question is where do we start .. I was never as clueless as this before an assignment."

"We will play it by ear Ma."

--
Like Reply
## 2

The house in Topchanchi was built as a hollow quadrangle. In the front was the large drawing room where Rudra and Ritu had met Thakur-saab for the first time. Above the drawing room, on the first floor were the two large guest rooms. Mother and son were accommodated in one of these rooms it was here that they had had their first Topchanchi orgasm. Leading out of the drawing room were two wings, one of which had the kitchen and dining room whilst the other was the private drawing room where Thakur would be closeted with his intimate acquaintances -- it was doubtful if he had any friends. 

At the back of the house and connecting the two wings was what once was the zenana mahal, the women's area kept out of male gaze by the purdah, but nowadays it had only two bedrooms, one large and one small with the small one being accessible only from the large bedroom. In the centre of the house was a large courtyard with a pillared corridor that ran around it. Most of the rooms opened into the corridor but they were also connected to each other through internal doors as well. There were two staircases one for guests to reach the guest rooms on the first floor and the other one for anyone else to reach the roof.

#

It was dinner time and Thakur-saab was sitting at the head of the table. Dinner was not yet served, the plates were still empty but the Thakur was already on his fourth whisky of the evening. Ritu and Rudra had just joined the table and were sipping on some wine and whisky respectively. Budhia, the senior thug was sitting just outside room with his gun by his side while Chotu, the junior thug was helping with the dishes and he too was carrying a gun stuck to his belt.

"Thakur-saab, why so many guns in the house? Is it not safe out here?"

"Riturani, when you are a man as big as I am, it is important for people to know and respect you."

"And a gun commands respect?"

"Of course. This is not your Bombay where singers and dancers are feted. Here it is fear that matters and fear is best maintained with a gun."

"I suppose so .."

"Everyone knows that Thakur-saab has two shooters who can and will shoot anything that tries to disturb his peace."

"And the security officer? They have nothing to say about this?"

"Paid off ... with money and women."

"Women?"

"Of course, the local OC and the DSP are both regulars at my house parties ... where we serve the best scotch and the cleanest girls."

"Cleanest girls?"

"No unpleasant surprises here. I make sure that everyone is checked out once a month and anyone who tests positive, however faint is kicked out, until he or she is proved clean again."

"You must be having very colourful parties here ..."

"Well we haven't had one for a long time .. but we will be having one soon?"

The kitchen door opened and a middle aged woman walked in with a big bowl of savouries.

"Ah here is Savita .. your mother-in-law."

Like Reply
For a moment Ritu was perplexed because Raghu's mother had died a couple of years ago. Has the Thakur married again? 

She wondered but in any case she walked around and tried to touch her feet. Savita was just about her own age or perhaps just a little younger and unlike the dusky Ritu she was fair and sharp though a little plump around her hips. 

She grabbed Ritu by her shoulders and instead of allowing her to touch her feet just hugged her. However she allowed Rudra to touch her feet but then hugged him as well .. perhaps a wee bit longer and harder.

"After Raghu's mother died, I needed another woman and initially I would get randis from Dhanbad ... clean ones you know." The ethyl in the Thakur's blood had started to speak but neither Ritu nor Rudra batted an eyelid. "But then I came across Savita and thought that let me invest in someone permanent ... so that I can have another son."

"You want another son? Now?"

"Why not? Raghu is dead and you and Rudra are making merry in Bombay. Who will inherit and look after my empire in Topchanchi?"

"True." Ritu murmured under her breath.

"But the trouble is that this cow of mine is not breeding." Ritu winced as these brutal words made Savitas face go ashen.

"It takes time, Thakur-saab"

"I have been fucking her for over two years but each month she bleeds like a leaking tap. Disgusting." The alcohol was really taking over the Thakur's tongue.

Dinner had been served and everyone was nibbling at the roti, daal and egg curry.

"Perhaps if the Thakur-saab was a bit more ..." Savita tried to say something, but the Thakur cut him off abruptly.

"Shut up you slut. You are as barren as a broken barrel." Ritu was feeling sorry for Savita but knew that it would be futile to protest. Not with two shooters around. But the boil in her blood served to harden her resolve for what she had come to Topchanchi for. However this was no time to pick up a fight.

"Perhaps Lord Parasnath will grant her child soon."

"Perhaps I should get all the twenty three Tirthankaras to fuck you one after the other." The Thakur made an obscene reference to the revered Jain saints who had achieved enlightenment at Parasnath Hill that was actually named after Lord Parashwanatha, the 23rd.

"I was hoping to go the Devi Sthaan -- the temple of the forest goddess -- tomorrow on Sashti. They say .."

"I know, I know that Sasthi Devi gives you children but if your womb is still empty at Kalipuja then I will kick you out of the house and get another fertile slut for me."

The Thakur was obviously obnoxious but for Ritu this was chink in armour. She gave an edgewise look at Rudra and when their eyes met, she gave a nod.

"Sasthi Devi? Was I not born on a Sashti day Ma?"

"Yes, dear. That is why Sashti's blessings are with you." Ritu tried to change the topic to prevent any further insults to his mother-in-law.

"Then I could accompany Mashi, oh well, Dida ... to the Sasthi Devi temple." Rudra had initially referred to Savita as aunt because of her age, but then corrected himself as per the correct family hierarchy.

"You can take your Dida -- grandmother -- wherever you want, but Riturani! you are not going anywhere." He took another swig from his glass and motioned to Chotu to fill it up again. "You and I have have unfinished business."

"So do I," murmured Ritu softly, and then added, audibly, "I am always at your service, Thakur-saab."

##
Like Reply
Next morning Rudra and Savita set off for the Sasthi Devi temple that was on the other side of the Parasnath Hill. Most people who visit Parasnath do so for the Jain temples that line the road to the peak but unknown to most there is another temple that is far, far older. 

In fact, this was not a temple but a cave, a grotto whose history went far back into the legends and myths of the Santhali community. Sometime, perhaps during the middle ages, the goddesses had been adopted into the orthodox ***** tradition as Sasthi Devi and worshipped as the goddess of fertility and childbirth.

"Dida, do you know the way to the Devi Sthaan?" Rudra was driving a small Honda WRV that the Thakur had allowed them to use for the day.

"Only vaguely. I know it is on the other side of the hill."

"Then how will we find the place?"

"It is said that the Devi reveals herself only to those whom she takes a fancy to ... wants to bless."

"But will she bless us?"

"I hadn't heard of her till a week ago and then one Santhali woman suddenly came to our house -- she was selling some trinkets -- and told me that I must go and meet her during Durga Puja."

"Was that a signal?"

"I desperately hope it is. You heard your Thakur-saab last night."

"He was rather obnoxious."

"And the trouble is with him ... not me."

"You mean .."

"He simply cannot do it ... how will we put a child in me?"

"Is he impotent?"

"All that he can get is an erection ... but rarely can be ejaculate. He can only rub me raw. But all dry. No phichik ..."

"I hope the Devi can cure that."

"I think we have reached the place ... Look that big banyan tree with the roots covering the ground."

Rudra stopped the car and looked around. There was no signboard, no marker, no nothing to indicate that there was any kind of temple in the vicinity. They were in a forest of saal trees though there were a few palash and mahua trees as well. Rudra parked the Honda behind a grove of bamboos and the two of them stepped out.

"Do you want to the Devi Sthaan?" a little girl had appeared, seemingly from nowhere.

"Yes Dear. Can you tell us the way?"

"Come with me .." and she started half-walking, half running through the trees. Rudra and Savita followed her. After a few twists and turns, they came upon a narrow path where the grass had been worn out by previous visitors.

"Just follow this and you will reach the Devi." She pointed upwards through the forest.

Like Reply
"How far?"

"Not much, half an hour ....." and she laid out her palm, evidently asking for her guide fees.

"Thank you dear. Here. Go and have some sweets ..." Savita gave her a 100 rupee note.

"Oooh how lovely," she squealed in delight at the unexpectedly large sum. Then she raised her arms as if in benediction, "The Devi will grant your wishes today," and disappeared as suddenly as she had appeared.

"Without her we would never have found this path."

"That's why it is said that the Devi reveals herself only to those whom she takes a fancy to."

It may have been half an hour for the little girl but Rudra and Savita took almost an hour to climb along the path until they reached the Devi's grotto -- a cave in the hillside with a deep pool of water in front.

"That would be it. That is exactly how the woman had described it to me."

"But how do we reach it? There is no path to the cave that I can see."

"Let us check at that small shack there. They may know"

An old woman was selling flowers, sweets, candles, camphor and other articles necessary for the puja. "So the Devi has called you here?" she said with a smile.

"Yes. But how do we go to her cave?"

"Oh! You walk through the water .."

""How deep is it?"
"It will be over your head!"

"Then how will we go?"

"Just hold your breath and walk through ... it is quite simple."

"Our clothes? They will get wet."
"You leave all that with me here. See ..." she pointed behind the shack, "Others have left them as well."

"But ... but .." Savita was kind of flabbergasted at their predicament.

"Don't feel shy. Everyone knows why you are here ... to have a baby in your belly. You are with one whom you love and trust. Do not be shy. The Devi knows."

"The puja?"

"I will give you the all the stuff. Just hold it over your head, outside the water when you walk across."

Savita looked at Rudra and smiled. "You want to stay back here, Rudra?"

"Then how will you have your baby, Mother?" The lady in the shack laughed! "Without the Purush to complement your Prakriti even the Divine Mother is helpless."

"Don't worry. I will go with you."

"And remember, do not ever share any of this information with those who do not worship our Devi. She does not like sceptics."

Without any further ado, Savita and Rudra removed their clothes, folded them and left them with the shop lady. Both of them were stark naked and even though it seemed so very natural, Savita noticed that Rudra was phallus was already half erect.

"What if we come back and find that they are all gone? How will we get back to Topchanchi?"

"We will worry about that when it happens, Rudra. Right now, please hold me by my shoulders to that I can keep the puja stuff high and dry."

The pool was about 50 meters long, the size of an Olympic swimming pool, but most of it was about shoulder deep for Rudra and chin deep for Savita. Once they were in waist deep water, Rudra held Savita by her shoulder and pulled her closely to her body. 
Like Reply
Savita was still in the prime of life and the sheer nakedness was intoxicating for both of them. Without realising it, Rudra was breathing heavily on her neck and suddenly he felt his erection pushing into his grandmother's buttocks.

"Rudra," she said in mock seriousness, "Remember, I am your grandmother by relationship."

"But that does not make you any less sexy, Granny." His hands were now on her breasts, squeezing her nipples.

"Your prick is prodding my the crack of my arse."

"And I can feel that your nipples are hardening in my hands."

"Oh please Rudra, we have a task to do."

"I think we are already on it right now ..."

Then all of a sudden the floor dropped by a few inches and both of them were suddenly underwater. For a few second everything was rather tense. 

Rudra was the first to recover and quickly pulled his naked grandmother back until both of them had their head above the water. In the process, his penis was jammed rather tightly against her buttocks but Savita did not seem to mind.

"Now take a deep breath so that you can hold it for a minute or so."

"You hold the box above your head and lead me with your other hand."

Under the water it was eerie as well as beautiful. The water was crystal clear and Rudra and Savita could see each other's naked body in the sparkling sunlight that was filtering in through the green water. But there was little time to enjoy the view as both of them were holding their breaths, so they quickly walked through and emerged in the shallow end ... water dripping off their bodies.

The cave was dark and deep and it took awhile for them to get used to the darkness but soon enough their eyes adjusted. They found themselves in front of giant rock that must have been thousands of years old and etched on it, very faintly, was the face of a Goddess smeared with vermillion. In front of the rock were boxes of sweets, flowers and other objects left by earlier devotees. Sitting next to the rock was another old woman, almost the twin of the one whom they had met at the shack, who pointed them to the base of the Devi rock.

Savita laid the sweets at the foot of the Devi, scattered the flowers around her, then lit the candle and the camphor and waved the light in front of the Devi as the old woman softly chanted the universal invocation of the Devi "Aum 
Kring Kring Kring Hum Hum Hring Hring Sashti Devike Kring Kring Kring Hum Hum Hring Hring Swaha" Both of them then lay face down on the ground and performed the eight-point obeisance.

--

After they got up, the lady called them to where she was and kneeling in front of them, she first licked Savita vagina! This was so unexpected, that Savita pushed back but she had grabbed her by her buttocks and pushed her face into her cunt and flicked her tongue inside her vaginal lips. 

Then she pointed to Rudra and gestured to him to come closer. Rudra was more prepared as she took her penis in her mouth and started fondling his balls until he had a hard erection. But before anything else could happen, she removed her mouth, raised her hands in benediction and pointed them towards another cave to the side.

Like Reply
More surprises waited for Rudra and Savita in the next cave. 

There were two other couples of which one was already locked in coitus and the other might have just finished theirs. The copulating couple were oblivious to their presence, the woman was on the ground with her legs up in the air while the man was on her chest, hands in her hair, lips on her lips, prick in her cunt and buttock jerking up and down in great frenzy. Both man and woman were moaning and groaning.

The other couple would have just finished their fuck and the man was lying exhausted on the ground but the woman was sitting up and keenly observing the furious fuckers. She smiled as Savita and Rudra walked in.

"Come Mashi, May the Blessings of the Devi be with you."

"Yes dear, may the blessing be with you as well .."

"I see you are little puzzled by all this." She grinned.

"I have never been a temple like this .. ever."

"No one has. This is one of a kind in the whole of the country. Now is that your husband? He looks so very young."

"No dear. And I do not know how to explain all this."

"Do not try to explain Mashi, the Devi has chosen your husband .. or rather the father of your child."

"But that is impossible my dear ... he is .."

"Shh ... don't say anything about anyone here. Keep quiet and follow the rules."

"What are the rules? I do not know"

"The Devi's blessings are valid for only three days but the first fuck must be here and now. That is what my mother taught me when she sent me here."

"Oh dear. We have to fuck right here .."

"Of course you must. How else will you have a child? All that immaculate conception of the christian padres is absolute rubbish. That is what they say to to misguide us on when they come to convert simple Santhals like us. But we know better. No fuck No child."

"This is all so sudden"

"Birth and conception is always sudden. Happens in flash. Come. I will help you and bhaiyya -- my little brother -- to have your inaugural fuck."

So on a bed of sack and leaves put together by an unknown Santhali girl in the nude.

#

Savita and Rudra had their first fuck. 

For Savita it was nothing new. She had been fucked so many times not just by the Thakur, but others as well, but for Rudra this was the first time he experienced what his own mother had denied to him, a full fledged prick-in-cunt fuck. 

More importantly, each time he ejaculated, he had the pleasure of squirting his semen right into Savita's womb -- and if her calculations were right -- he must have bathed her egg like the way women bathe a Shiva Lingam with milk! Rudra's potent sperm, thick, creamy and voluminous was so very different from the Thakur's weak squirts that Savita was almost sure that he must have scored a bullseye.

It was all very relaxing and pleasant because the two other couples were very accommodating and helpful. Both were legally wedded husband-and-wife but in keeping with the practices of the Devi Sthaan, no one really asked why a middle aged woman was trying for a baby with an eighteen year old boy.

The two other couples were planning to spend the rest of the day in the grotto.. 

but Savita and Rudra had to get back home.

"Mashima, remember you have three more days," the Santhali girl reminded her as they were leaving," Today is Sashthi so you have Saptami, Ashtami and Nabami for the Devi's grace."

"Yes, dear we shall certainly try again."

"And the best time is the time of Sandhi Puja, when Ashtami ends and Nabami begins." The other girl chipped in.

"Sure we will remember that."

#
Like Reply
## 3

The Thakur was sitting, stark naked, on the bed with his back on the headrest. 

On his lap, or between his legs, was his mother, Ritu also without a stitch of clothing on her. The Thakur's hands were on Riturani's breasts and his fingers were playing with her nipples as both of them stared at the golden hues of the sun setting behind the Parasnath Hills.

"I am sorry ..."

"Oh come in, come in Rudra babu ..." The Thakur seemed to be in a generous mood.

"No Rudra." There was a sharp, firmness in her voice that crackled through the room. "Please wait outside until Thakur-saab has left."

"Sure. Sorry, Ma." Rudra stepped out of the room, closed the door and waited. He heard some low voices in the room. 

Then after a while, the Thakur walked. He was in his pajamas, and his body was bare except for a thin gold chain round his neck from which hung a pair of what looked like big keys..

"Go in. Riturani is in her motherly state again." He smirked.

Not quite. Ritu had just about put on her blouse and petticoat but that was of course fine between mother and son. It was just that Ritu wasn't quite keen to let Thakur into the secret of their candid relationship.

"Sorry, Ma for coming in like this ..."

"Good you did. Otherwise that asshole would not have left."

"So he managed to fuck you?"

"To get some, you have to give some. Sex is the one bait that that perv takes easily and we need to bait him."

"I have a lot to tell you .."

"But first I need your help. Please go to the market and get me some Betadine ointment."

"He hurt you? The bastard .."

"Sodomized me. Rammed me up my arse."

"Oh god! That would have hurt."

"I will give it back to him .. but first get that Betadine."

Like Reply
Ritu was naked again but this time she was on her knees on the divan, body bent over and resting on her elbows with her head on a pillow. Her legs were spread apart, buttocks up in the air with her anal sphincter clearly visible. A little below and partially hidden from view was her vaginal crack and the swell of her pubic mound covered in a fuzz of hair.

Rudra was standing behind her with one hand on her buttock and with the forefinger of the other hand he gently touched her anus.

"Oooh ..." Ritu groaned softly. Her body quivered as she shrank from his touch.

"Does it hurt, Ma?"

"It does, kid. Is it bleeding? Do you see any blood."

"No, no. There is no blood but the skin looks rather raw and red .. kind of bruised."

"I know. Your grandfather has a very thick prick and he shoved it in very quickly without giving my asshole any time to adjust."

"Should I put the ointment in?"

"Yes please do, but very gently please ..."

Rudra took a some of the Betadine on his finger tip and applied it on the rim of his mother's anus. Ritu clenched her fingers in anticipation and Rudra saw that even her anus was clenching.

"Now for the hard part, kid. You have to put the ointment inside me."

"Ma! That will hurt."

"I know it will ... but then it will be soothing. You need to do it."

Rudra took a gob of the red ointment in his finger tip and with one hand spreading her hole, slowly but firmly pushed his finger into his mother's anus.

Ritu's sphincter clenched in protest but to no avail. Rudra's finger pushed in.

"Oh Oh Ooooooh ..." Ritu's body jerked in pain and she banged her head on the pillow as she felt her son's finger pushing into her anus.

"Should I stop?"

"No, No .. go ahead and rotate your finger so that all sides get the ointment."

--

For the next couple of minutes, Rudra repeatedly kept pushing in his finger in and out of his mother's anus and also rotating it till all of a sudden Ritu's moan changed and a shiver went up her body.

"Anything wrong? Ma?" Rudra sensed the change.

"I think you should stop now."

"This ointment is oozing out of your back."

"Plug it with this hanky of mine."

"Feeling any better?"

"Yes. Definitely better. The pain, the burn has eased and ......." she was silent.

"And what?"

"Your finger .."

"What about your finger."

"After the initial pressure and the pain, your finger was nice, very nice."

"I thought as much. The pain had become a pleasure."

"Now I know why folks have anal sex."

"Perhaps we will give it a try. It would not violate your Lakshman Rekha."

"We will think about it, but first, we need to discuss our plans here."

"Like this?"

"With all that Betadine up my ass, I cannot put on my clothes. You come in front and tell me what all you did today."

Like Reply
Rudra pulled up a chair and sat next to Ritu's head and quietly told the story of what had happened at the Devi Sthaan, the temple. Ritu heard him out quietly and patiently except for a few gasps of surprise!

"Hmm ... So you are Savita's de facto husband now! She is your first real sex partner."

"Well I didn't have choice!" Rudra grinned.

"And even if you had, you wouldn't have let go of the chance to stick your tool into her hole, the real hole."

"Oh Ma. Don't tell me you are feeling jealous because I have fucked another woman."

"On the contrary this is an excellent development. This gives you a good reason, a good decoy reason, to go into the bedroom."

"Yes. She needs to get fucked again in the next three days."

"But obviously you cannot do that with the Thakur around."

"Or his pair of goons either."

"There is something fishy about that couple .."

"Couple? They are a couple? Gay guards?"

"Remember, the Band of Thebes ... where only gay couple were allowed to enlist as soldiers."

"I don't know. But tell me what happened here? How did you get ass-fucked like this?"

"Well it was a straight case of eve-teasing, harassment and bang ... he came into the room and started making lewd jokes. Then he went all touchy-feely and finally he forced himself upon me."

"You could have stopped him!"

"Of course I could have with one karate chop on his neck ... but then we would miss our real goal."

"I don't know if our real goal is worth all this brutality."

"Your father's heritage Rudra. We don't give it up so easily."

"I know, but I hate to see you getting hurt like this."

"Anal sex is not all that uncommon .. plus you know, once you get used to it ." Ritu smiled.

"Ok, Ok fine, so you enjoyed being banged?"

"I was using my body as a bait ... it's the only one that I have at the moment"

-

"One day this will be a #MeToo post in Facebook. 

-
But right now what is our next step?"

Like Reply
"Sun Tzu and the Art of War tells us to know the enemy .."

"What did you learn?"

"Two things. First, there is a problem with his balls ... he gets an erection but he just cannot ejaculate and that was my nightmare."

"You mean he kept on fucking you ..."

"Oh it seemed like hours .. first in my cunt and then, as you know, at the back."

"That would have made you come ..."

"Of course. I think I had three or more orgasms ..."

"So you had a good time. You enjoyed yourself."

"I did. But that's not why we have come here. If I had wanted a fuck, there are enough studs in Bombay who I could call over."

"But you don't. I know."

"You know kid, why I don't. For me it's always your father and now you .. his doppleganger."

"Fine. So you were banged and you enjoyed it. But what else ... you said you learnt two things."

"You would have noticed it also. The chain round his neck."

"Yes, it had two keys"

"Yessss ... that is what we need."

"Are you sure?"

"Why would he keep a key around his neck unless it was very important?"

"How do we get it from him?"

"That is the big question ..."

"Can we make duplicates?"

"Those are Chinese Mingbang keys. They would not be easy to duplicate here in Topchanchi."

"Yes .. they all kind of look alike. Difficult to make out one from the other."

"Bingo ... you have given me an idea."

"What is it?"

"It's still kind of fuzzy .. it is circling in my head." Ritu closed her eyes and pressed her head between her hands." They were silent for a few minutes.

"And then there is the other question of what is the door that those keys open and where is that?"

"Too many questions. My head is spinning."

"Let us go the Durga Puja pandel ... we might get some ideas from the Devi."

"But please seal my butt-hole with a wad of cotton. I cannot be oozing Betadine from my ass in public" 

##

Like Reply
Ritu, Rudra and Savita were sitting outside the pandel where the bodhan ceremony had formally initiated the Durga Puja for the current year. 

The priest was chanting the sacred verses, kids were running around playing with balloons and shooting cap-pistols -- small model guns that fired tiny globules of firecrackers in an imitation of real gun.

"So you had an very unique experience today, Savita." Ritu smiled coyly.

"Shhh ... we are not supposed to talk about it. But yes. No doubt it was mind-blowing"

"Let us hope that her blessing works and Thakur-saab gets what he wants."

"So do I .. but I can tell you that it will not be his son."

"Why? With the Devi's blessings ..."

"It may be so, but I have more faith in your kid's blessings ..." she gave a meaningful smile.

"You have no faith in your husband?"

"What faith? I know it is he who is dry as a bone even though he insists in insulting me in public for being barren."

"I know."

"You know? Did he fuck you today?"

"He did .. in fact he banged me at the back as well?"

"Tell me why have you come back here?"

"Oh well, I wanted to show Rudra his home ... and even my home is there in the hills though I have no one there any more." Of course she did not reveal their real reason. 
Like Reply
"By the way, why are you here Savita? Why do you want to keep getting insulted like this?"

"I have few other options. I am an orphan who was sold in the brothels of Dhanbad when I was a kid. 

Thakur saw me there, fucked me, liked me and plucked me out the gutters. At least here I am not being fucked by a new stranger every night."

"That is true." She might have ended in a similar plight had not destiny taken her elsewhere.

"And if somehow I can get a child then I will have a better life."

"Perhaps something could have happened today."

"I really hope so ... but Ritu, I need your help."

"Just say it sister."

"I really need Rudra to fuck me again .. You know, sometimes it never happens in the first shot. I cannot take a risk"

"Hmm .. say what Rudra babu?" Ritu smiled at her son. "You want to give it another go again?"

"A tiger who has tasted blood cannot wait for more of the same"

"Your son was a real tiger today."

"Your husband is no less of a tiger ... he ripped me apart today. In fact I had to send Rudra for some Betadine to soothe my butt-hole. Otherwise I would not be able to sit on this wooden chair today."

"But did he squirt his cum? I am sure he did not. That is the problem." Which is something that Ritu knew from first hand experience.

"Ok, we have a deal. Rudra will fuck you again."

"Where? Should I come to your guest room?"

"No. That is too exposed. He will go to your bedroom at the back of the house when the Thakur is not there."

"Ok ..."

"And to make it seem even more innocent, I will go along with him as if we are going for a chat session. Nobody will suspect that my son is fucking you in front of his own mother."

"Yes. That will be a good cover." Savita seemed happy with the plan but she did not know that there was another plan within a plan.

##

Like Reply